DailyFinnderella (part 78)

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by sammibro »

Bryan just really annoyed me in this vlog LOL! He went on and on about how they needed a new fridge in the kitchen because the kitchen fridge was going in the garage, then said they had to tear out cabinets to put in new custom ones to fit the new fridge. What bothered me was that he kept saying _we_ when it was obvious that Jim was doing all of the work! Jim was even watching Finn while Bryan was in the shower (Missy and Mimi were attached at the hip at the vet for Luna) and Jim seemed to continue to work on the cabinets! Bryan is just completely useless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Finally, what's the deal with this in the past couple of vlogs?:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016123 ... 73215d.jpg[/img]

He is heavily promoting their twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat! He must be looking for additional income sources from social media! All of those followers that you brought on twitter, Bryan, won't help you with ad revenue since they aren't real accounts! You need _real_ followers on social media to click on ads to help you recover from your losses from that flop of an album!

907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Anyone watch C&K?
Today when they were opening Christmas gifts from Ellie and Jared, he mispronounced pint?
I think that may have been a little dig at Missy.
In a few vlogs back B&M got a gift from C&K and as they were going through the box Missy Mispronounced amaretto.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Ollie is one disturbing kid....he is always hitting people with swords, throwing things at everyone around him. Today he actually threw a toy at Bryan while he was vlogging and was using a "wand" to cast a spell and almost hit Finn numerous times. He makes these weird facial expressions as well. The most annoying part was when he was licking the pancake that Pey gave him. Missy and Bryan don't even talk to him about his behaviour, or what he does. I can only imagine what he will be like once he's older.

The kids were in aprons playing with the kitchen and Ollie wanted to spiderman so then Missy decided to pass on the apron to Finn...she didn't even acknowledge he was there but only once she put the apron on him she said he loves the kitchen and whenever she is "looking for him" he's usually there...which means she isn't watching him all the time...thanks for letting us know we had no idea :?
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Am I the only one who took the smelly bellybutton as a joke? I seriously doubt the princess wants anyone to believe she smells even the slightest. I skipped over most of the vlog because of the constant footage from snapchat, what's bryan trying to do anyway? Ollie is that kid I would refuse to let my child hang out with. The way he just does whatever he wants gets to me. He can't even play pretend without being gross, how hard is it to tell your kids play food doesn't go in your mouth? Don't laugh at it correct it! Missy admitted they leave the door wide open so the puppy can go and come. Then she says the puppy has been playing outside all day. Does anyone believe that? I think it's more that they put her out there and she thinks that's where she is supposed to stay. That's so scary how they leave the door open those kids could just escape at any second.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:Am I the only one who took the smelly bellybutton as a joke? I seriously doubt the princess wants anyone to believe she smells even the slightest. I skipped over most of the vlog because of the constant footage from snapchat, what's bryan trying to do anyway? Ollie is that kid I would refuse to let my child hang out with. The way he just does whatever he wants gets to me. He can't even play pretend without being gross, how hard is it to tell your kids play food doesn't go in your mouth? Don't laugh at it correct it! Missy admitted they leave the door wide open so the puppy can go and come. Then she says the puppy has been playing outside all day. Does anyone believe that? I think it's more that they put her out there and she thinks that's where she is supposed to stay. That's so scary how they leave the door open those kids could just escape at any second.
Did you catch the part with missy talking about how much Finn loved the kitchen and "whenever he is missing we find him in here" really how often does your one year old go missing!? I don't know about anyone else but my 14 month old is always in my sight.

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Another damn fridge. This is 3 in the past 3 yrs. lets throw more money away and I bet you anything the one in the garage is NOT broken
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Momto3boys wrote:Another damn fridge. This is 3 in the past 3 yrs. lets throw more money away and I bet you anything the one in the garage is NOT broken
Yeah I'm pretty sure you are right. I remember them a couple months ago complaining about how noisy it was and they probably needed to replace it. Why the hell do they need so many fridges in their house? They eat out every meal anyways.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Momto3boys wrote:Another damn fridge. This is 3 in the past 3 yrs. lets throw more money away and I bet you anything the one in the garage is NOT broken
Yeah I'm pretty sure you are right. I remember them a couple months ago complaining about how noisy it was and they probably needed to replace it. Why the hell do they need so many fridges in their house? They eat out every meal anyways.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Why not buy a new fridge for the garage? Why move the kitchen one into the garage and have to destroy your kitchen cabinets because you couldn't be bothered to get a fridge with the same dimensions? Jesus Christ, these people.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

The eat out all the time, Why do they need two fridges anyway?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Exactly! What's in their refrigerator anyway, soda and frozen pancakes? You need to fridges for that?

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The last time I remember them cleaning out their fridge, it had an obscene amount of spoiled food in there. What they should've done was get a deep freeze for the garage! They could store all of the Little Prince's frozen pancakes in there! Any excuse to spend more money! I don't see how they would need a fridge in the garage at all.

crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Don't they know how to measure before buying appliances?! I swear they just ask "what is the most expensive? SOLD!" ...before considering their space. First the washer and dryer and now the fridge! So ridiculous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

tintin15 wrote:Why not buy a new fridge for the garage? Why move the kitchen one into the garage and have to destroy your kitchen cabinets because you couldn't be bothered to get a fridge with the same dimensions? Jesus Christ, these people.
Yeah, they could have bought a cheaper fridge (no need to be stainless), they just don't think about these things I guess.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

How much do you want to bet it's a Sub-Zero? I keep thinking of that chick in "Sleepless in Seattle", with her Sub-Zero fridge and her party platters. I'm sure they didn't measure. Just heard that Sub-Zero was the best and most expensive, and bought it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

How hard is it to correct your child that it's "Good MornING" NOT "Good MorDEN"
My 2 year old has better pronunciations than Ollie because I take the time to correct her if she's saying something incorrectly.

Missy whining about how it takes her 3 hours to do her hair is BS. I have long naturally curly & frizzy hair and it doesn't even take me that long to do my hair. Her hair looks frizzy because it's extremely damaged.

Bryan always just laughs when Ollie does something naughty. It's like he's not comfortable/doesn't know how to discipline him so he just brushes it off by acting like it's funny.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

The fridge will be one of those touch screen fancy ones

Bananaslush
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bananaslush »

Um they need a fridge guys, sure they eat out a lot but with out a fridge how can Ollie have his chocolate milk 24/7 ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Yeah they're totally gonna get the fridge that has the touch screen, or the one that helps you see what's in your fridge from your phone, or the one where you open the doors and there's a screen in the back.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”