E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by navarjul000 »

(I haven't been on here in a couple days, it feels like... I had some serious catching up to do!)

For the person who asked, I actually like Bonnie, for the most part. But I enjoy her vlogs, she seems much kinder and warmer than Ellie, and I'm actually still subscribed to her. The only griffiths channel I still watch regularly. (:

Also, I saw this come up a lot a little bit ago, and as someone who is 5'1 and weights 93 lbs. Ellie does not look healthy, imo. That's not considering the camera tends to add some weight. I'm naturally skinny and probably always will be, considering I have a shortage of the ghrelin hormone, which makes you hungry, have a metabolism that is wayyyy faster than it should be, and my mother weighs only 102 pounds after 3 children. But neither my mom nor I have ever looked that thin. I really wish Ellie would go back to the gym, it seemed to have increased her appetite and she was looking healthier then... :/ Or at least try to get back to how she was after the pregnancy with Jackson, she looked so healthy!
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

lmmomSD wrote: She thinks she looks like _Jackson_? Nope. Jackson is much cuter. She looks just like Calvin, though.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I think maybe this was posted pre-Calvin?
navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by navarjul000 »

CallieT wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: She thinks she looks like _Jackson_? Nope. Jackson is much cuter. She looks just like Calvin, though.

I think maybe this was posted pre-Calvin?
I was thinking the same thing, but I went and checked for myself and it appears the picture was posted when Calvin was about 8 months old in January.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Pency wrote:Oh my, how embarrassed must Ellie be for running out of flour??? Don't all the Griffiths have enough dry goods to last them through a nuclear winter? I bet she's on Jennifer's naughty list.
Has Ellie shown her dry store? Is it the pantry room off of the kitchen? Not very big if so. Ah, this is Ellie we're talking about. There's probably 100 years worth of food in that small room judging by her portion sizes lol.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

Scar2016 wrote:
Pency wrote:Oh my, how embarrassed must Ellie be for running out of flour??? Don't all the Griffiths have enough dry goods to last them through a nuclear winter? I bet she's on Jennifer's naughty list.
Has Ellie shown her dry store? Is it the pantry room off of the kitchen? Not very big if so. Ah, this is Ellie we're talking about. There's probably 100 years worth of food in that small room judging by her portion sizes lol.
I believe there's a room in the basement for it.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

workfromhomemom wrote:I think it's funny that Lydia said not to thin shame and then talks badly about Joel and Bonnie's weight, who look perfectly healthy to me. Wow...
They would all (Jared, Bonnie, Joel) be classified as being overweight.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tratra58 wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:I think it's funny that Lydia said not to thin shame and then talks badly about Joel and Bonnie's weight, who look perfectly healthy to me. Wow...
Joel jogs every morning and works on projects all the time. He is in no way unhealthy from what I have seen. When everyone is always talking about the Vlogger husbands needing to get in shape and do more, I think Joel is pretty much the only one that does do these things. Plus he is in no way overweight.

I think it's dangerous to discuss Ellie's potential eating disorder, but then turn around and nitpick anyone who has an ounce of fat on their body as overweight. Jared, Joel and Bonnie don't have any apparent health issues. Ellie and Bryan's weight is often discussed because there are apparent health issues.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

millercoop wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016123 ... 040074.jpg[/img]

This is a really old picture on Ellie's instagram.. but I know where Calvin gets his looks from.... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can kinda see Jackson here. It's the eyes. I think Jackson has Ellie's eyes and sometimes his facial expressions mimic hers but Calvin definitely looks just like Ellie, more than Jackson does.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
Joel jogs every morning and works on projects all the time. He is in no way unhealthy from what I have seen. When everyone is always talking about the Vlogger husbands needing to get in shape and do more, I think Joel is pretty much the only one that does do these things. Plus he is in no way overweight.

I think it's dangerous to discuss Ellie's potential eating disorder, but then turn around and nitpick anyone who has an ounce of fat on their body as overweight. Jared, Joel and Bonnie don't have any apparent health issues. Ellie and Bryan's weight is often discussed because there are apparent health issues.
Looking at the recent hot tub deal, Joel is overweight, but not obese and they don't eat healthy. They don't have the health issue like you stated...yet and I don't see either Bonnie or Joel exercising.

My point in my response was they are not the perfect picture of health and I wasn't comparing them to Ellie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Is he not allowed to post pictures including just the boys? I wonder if Ellie was annoyed that Penny was also featured more prominently Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016123 ... bd1563.png[/img]
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

A normal parent would have told them not to get up and stand on the window ledge in the first place. But I'm sure a picture of the butt shot was more important Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 86867d.png[/img]
jaieao
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jaieao »

rdt1004 wrote:
millercoop wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016123 ... 040074.jpg[/img]

This is a really old picture on Ellie's instagram.. but I know where Calvin gets his looks from.... lol

I can kinda see Jackson here. It's the eyes. I think Jackson has Ellie's eyes and sometimes his facial expressions mimic hers but Calvin definitely looks just like Ellie, more than Jackson does.

I TOTALLY see Jackson in that pic. I see both Jackson and Calvin really, but ever since watching the older home videos of the Griffiths, I've always thought she and Jackson look a lot alike.

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Is he not allowed to post pictures including just the boys? I wonder if Ellie was annoyed that Penny was also featured more prominently Image

To be fair you don't choose the photos, it's the 9 photos with the most likes of 2016.

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Is he not allowed to post pictures including just the boys? I wonder if Ellie was annoyed that Penny was also featured more prominently Image

To be fair you don't choose the photos, it's the 9 photos with the most likes of 2016.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

aral12 wrote:

Fair enough. I'm surprised there weren't more likes on the photos with just the kids.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think we will definitely see E&J trying to attract more viewers this year. Their channel is in trouble. Social Blade estimates that Bonnie and Ruby are earning the same numbers as E&J, despite having half the subs. They also have no network to share it with. Either R&B are saving an awful lot, of E&J are overspending. E&J have fallen in the Social Blade rankings as well. Jared has to be aware of this...

Ellie and Jared: 3,762

Bonnie and Joel: 3,534

8 Passengers (Ruby): 2,269
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I think E&J saved a lot of money for a while. They knew they were building and knew an estimate of what they were spending. So I don't think they are having financial trouble... however, in the YouTube business I don't think they are ever satisfied with what they have and need MORE!

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Just yesterday Bonnie posted a video about her herpes, today she is sharing fondue with 5 other people. Dipping her food, eating it off the fork and then redipping it. They were all doing it, I can't see her getting a new fork everytime. Ugh.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ewww. Let's share it with everyone! Boundaries are for wimps.

KeepingItReal07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KeepingItReal07 »

Watching today's NYE vlog. The kids in the hot tub footage really bothers me. Everything from shaking their bums for Jared, to the snow angels, to the almost nude shots. I dunno, it really got under my skin. That's for personal consumption, not for thousands of viewers to see. Gross.. ugh

Return to “Ellie and Jared”