2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by jmenjivar88 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Hey guys, I only recently started watching Vanessa so I haven't been following the threads here nor her blogs til recently but I have a question.

What is the story behind all the scars on her arms? Are those track marks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
not sure but it looks like she gets scabs & picks them & gets scabs & picks them again! It grossed me out when her baby was sucking on her hand & I could see the scars all they way up to her hand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She said he hates baths. Maybe because of the running water. It's probably pretty loud for him when bath time should be relaxing. I'm not a mother but that would be my first guess. Obviously babies don't like being naked for the most part but the loud water would be disturbing too.

Also her arms!!! Oh my god Vanessa stop picking them!! Put some coconut oil or bio oil on to help with the scabs/scars. It's probably a nervous habit of hers but damn that's bad.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I was just coming here to see if anyone had the story behind her arms looking like a junkie. I'm guilty of picking scabs too but that's another level...

I always bathed my kids in running water so that the water didn't get cool while they're in it. It's not very hot to begin with so if you just let it sit in the tub it would cool off pretty quick. We do the same at the hospital. You keep your hands in it so you can tell if the temp is changing.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:This is so off topic but I don't even care I died! Anyone know Vanessa's address I'd love to send her these!
I just saw these on Insta last night and was dying lol I could see her wearing those and showing everyone in the vlog.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Charlie looks a lot like lily now that he's a bit older.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:She said he hates baths. Maybe because of the running water. It's probably pretty loud for him when bath time should be relaxing. I'm not a mother but that would be my first guess. Obviously babies don't like being naked for the most part but the loud water would be disturbing too.

Also her arms!!! Oh my god Vanessa stop picking them!! Put some coconut oil or bio oil on to help with the scabs/scars. It's probably a nervous habit of hers but damn that's bad.

Babies love the sound of running water. It's like white noise- it sounds like it did in utero. It isn't quiet in there haha

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Charlie is seriously the cutest yt baby. V has finally won one against B. lol
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

How many times was his face in the water and the soap in his mouth, why didn't she turn the water down it didn't need to be on full blast!

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

She didn't even mention where Lily was in that whole vlog... if I stayed overnight at the hospital with the baby, seeing my other kid would be #1 priority when I got home! Or maybe lily is staying with someone else and I missed it, I don't usually watch Vanessa because she annoys the shit out of me. But it's strange not to even mention where she is or that Vanessa misses her, SOMETHING.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

MommaOfThree wrote:Didn't she say he had a UTI? I'm asking bc one of my friends had a baby the week of Thanksgiving and she didn't have him circumcised. He got a really bad UTI when he was around a week old and spent a few nights in the hospital bc his fever wouldn't stay down. My friend asked One nurses if it happened bc he was uncircumcised. She told her that studies have been done and there's nothing that says uncircumcised babies have a higher risk of getting UTIs, but that hospital tends to see it occur more often with uncircumcised infants. I'm wondering if she isn't updating bc she is afraid of the criticism she will get if he is or isn't circumcised bc there's always nasty opinions for both sides. I honestly don't think that has anything to do with his UTI, but that would explain why she is so private all of a sudden.
That's what I honestly think. When we were doing research on the topic before having my son, it said they get many more UTI's and other infections.
That's why I got my son circumcised.

I noticed in the Xmas vlog she didn't show anyone in David's famiy besides the little girl. I think it's a issue in David's family. They must have talked to her about about it.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

When it comes to health issues she becomes more private ?
Okay Vanessa lol that's why the first thing you pack is a vlogging camera when going to the hospital? Lol
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

The bath scene scared me a little, maybe it was the angle of the camera but it looked like he kept slipping down and to the side, I would have turned the water down a little and maybe put a towel under him to avoid slipping.. Could she put her own breast milk on her scars to help? I have heard it's like gold and helps a ton of conditions.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

And other Brits baby Kylie sky also born prematurely due to cplications with Turners syndrome and unfortunately did .

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

The bath made me nervous how she wasn't supporting him, he very nearly had his face in a couple a times and once Vanessa completely took her hands away.

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

When babies are inside the womb the sounds of blood being pumped through, lung sounds etc from the mother are actually really loud. Usually babies are soothed by a loud rhythmical sound vacum, washing machine, white noise. They also suggest the rushing sound of blood is similar to the sshhh sound and that is why that soothes baby.
Some babies just hate being undressed and exposed, plus looks to me that Nona probs did a lot of Lilly's baths as a newborn. She'll get it.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

Why do her arms look like that? I have a burn on my wrist from taking out a pan from the oven and I am so self conscious about it. I'm sure it doesn't bother her but they look terrible. Does anyone think she looks nice with the baby weight on her? I think it suits her she looks like an adult lol Hope she doesn't go crazy and want to lose it all.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Aren't her scars from picking her skin? It's a mental disorder so it's kinda fucked up to be saying they look like track marks..
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

She was pretty obvious about wanting to lose it all, showing her belly in the mirror! I thought she looked good. I'm jealous of moms who lose extra weight due to breastfeeding, my body seemed to hang onto it until I weaned. Hopefully Vanessa doesn't diet too much and lose her supply. She seems like the type who would do that, then claim she had no idea why she had low supply and HAD to switch to formula.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

She just had Charlie 2 weeks ago, she looks great!

:love2:

Return to “2011teenagemom”