JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by pianogossiper »

obviously her top nine was all Adderall, nothing else that happened this year was relevant to her mass of minions - who cares about a new house, car or a new first grader whenever theres baby number 483929 with soulmate number 298 in existence? ;) ;)
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

dazzled wrote:I know I've said this before and I don't have any kids so maybe I'm overreacting because I don't really have a feel for how fragile babies are, but it angers me almost irrationally on how Jess holds Adderall and how she lets her other kids hold her, like when Lilia was holding her and her little head was just flopping about, or how Jess's snap said "bobble head" so she clearly saw that her genius baby can't support her head herself yet, and she actually thinks it's funny? And she didn't start doing that once Adderall was a month old, she did that shit from the start.
I believe she said in a video "when you have loads, you realise you can't break them easily". Safe to say my jaw dropped! Just because they don't "break" easily doesn't mean you don't support their neck or their back. The first thing I was taught in childcare classes is all it takes is for the baby to loose control for a second and their head falls back and causes a lot of damage!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

creamsoda99 wrote:
dazzled wrote:I know I've said this before and I don't have any kids so maybe I'm overreacting because I don't really have a feel for how fragile babies are, but it angers me almost irrationally on how Jess holds Adderall and how she lets her other kids hold her, like when Lilia was holding her and her little head was just flopping about, or how Jess's snap said "bobble head" so she clearly saw that her genius baby can't support her head herself yet, and she actually thinks it's funny? And she didn't start doing that once Adderall was a month old, she did that shit from the start.
I believe she said in a video "when you have loads, you realise you can't break them easily". Safe to say my jaw dropped! Just because they don't "break" easily doesn't mean you don't support their neck or their back. The first thing I was taught in childcare classes is all it takes is for the baby to loose control for a second and their head falls back and causes a lot of damage!
Broken leg cast it, broken neck who cares should be her new motto.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I mean I agree that handling a baby becomes more natural, and you're less paranoid about every little thing. But that shouldn't apply to things that are LEGIT safety risks... letting a nb sleep on their stomach in a shared bed, letting young kids fall asleep holding her on the couch, using a fuckin BUMBO at one month old... ridiculous.

I wonder if there's any mom Jess would listen to and admit she's wrong. They'd have to have 6+ children, otherwise she'd still think she knows best. I'm sure she reads here and thinks we're all paranoid idiots who only have a few (or no) children so we don't have the same experience under our belt as she does. Ugh.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

2rcmeeksrichards2 wrote:I did raise my eyebrows at the Year in Pictures. I wasn't aware Instagram picked them for you? But as other posters have said- Jess's comment can easily be misconstrued and to not acknowledge other key moments of the year (Twins starting Kindergarten and Lilia starting first grade- didn't Tommy lose his first tooth too?) does smack that Addie's birth is the only important thing to be remembered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its not that instagram just randomly picks them, its selects the nine photos with the most likes. So its a reflection of what her followers liked the most. To me, it isn't surprising or a reflection of her followers being obsessed with the new baby. Even for the average person, your friends and family would like photos of a new baby or a wedding more than other photos. I mean if V did her top nine, I think most of them would be from the last two weeks.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

mommaof2cuties wrote: Broken leg cast it, broken neck who cares should be her new motto.
Or "Broken neck? Make a new one."
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

shilohjulia wrote:Is it just more or is Jess's latest insta post of big Caden really condescending? I just don't think she really gives any fucks about Chris's kids, honestly. I think it's hard enough for her to care equally about her OWN kids, she has so many. I honestly think even Chris loves Landen more than he loves Tommy & Caden, at least on a functional level in terms of who he spends the most time with. Idk I just find the need to post Caden on her insta more about HER than HIM. Like she wants to prove they love Chris's kids too. But I don't really sense any genuine bond there.

It is such a generic post. It is something you could say about any child.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

omg she's already starting with the "kick kick kick" shit I fucking hate when she says that

Sent from my 0PJA2
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

webby wrote:omg she's already starting with the "kick kick kick" shit I fucking hate when she says that

Sent from my 0PJA2

Haha at least it's not "kick buddy kick!!"
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I assume that jesss doesn't read here. How could somebody overlook so many people scared for her baby's spine and wellbeing. She's insane.

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Mamax1215 wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:Has anyone been watching Jess' Snapchat story for the past couple days? I've been watching and I noticed that her snaps in the car don't look like her Nissan NV. I wonder if they traded it in and got a different car because when she snaps in the car it looks like the inside of a Dodge Durango. It's not a friends' car because Chris is driving it today in her story. I noticed it on Christmas and I've been seeing it ever since.

Maybe that's where all the Christmas money went, into "Daddy's" new car lol
Maybe Chris got money from his dad's passing?

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

gemmie wrote:
Mamax1215 wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:Has anyone been watching Jess' Snapchat story for the past couple days? I've been watching and I noticed that her snaps in the car don't look like her Nissan NV. I wonder if they traded it in and got a different car because when she snaps in the car it looks like the inside of a Dodge Durango. It's not a friends' car because Chris is driving it today in her story. I noticed it on Christmas and I've been seeing it ever since.

I was thinking maybe it's his dad's car that he inherited

wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

It's already been said but i was shocked at how she lets her infant flop around. That poor baby.

I agree about the circ and ear piercing thing, she just doesn't care anymore. She's all about keeping the minions onside so she makes it a superficial issue that her 12 year old followers will accept or find relevant. Chris probably wants them done so she'll find 'a really great place' to get them done so it makes her seem like less of a hypocrite.

The bumbo and especially leaving a newborn to sleep on their stomach for 8 hours at a time in a parents bed with bedding and a toddler is not OK. I hope nothing happens :(

I also have to laugh a little that she thinks Adderall is sleeping through the night so early. It's like she has no idea that babies can get more difficult as they get older. She definitely has a false sense of security on that one. Just wait till that baby is 4 months and going through a growth spurt or 9 months and teething etc. Although, that baby seems very grizzly and Jess constantly contradicts herself and is in denial, so i'm sure she'll continue the 'she's perfect' thing even when she gets increasingly fussy.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

gemmie wrote:I assume that jesss doesn't read here. How could somebody overlook so many people scared for her baby's spine and wellbeing. She's insane.

Don't forget she has her google degree so jess knows best
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

gemmie wrote:
Mamax1215 wrote:

It looked like a Chevy equinox. I noticed it in another vlog.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

wasteoftime wrote:It's already been said but i was shocked at how she lets her infant flop around. That poor baby.

I agree about the circ and ear piercing thing, she just doesn't care anymore. She's all about keeping the minions onside so she makes it a superficial issue that her 12 year old followers will accept or find relevant. Chris probably wants them done so she'll find 'a really great place' to get them done so it makes her seem like less of a hypocrite.

The bumbo and especially leaving a newborn to sleep on their stomach for 8 hours at a time in a parents bed with bedding and a toddler is not OK. I hope nothing happens :(

I also have to laugh a little that she thinks Adderall is sleeping through the night so early. It's like she has no idea that babies can get more difficult as they get older. She definitely has a false sense of security on that one. Just wait till that baby is 4 months and going through a growth spurt or 9 months and teething etc. Although, that baby seems very grizzly and Jess constantly contradicts herself and is in denial, so i'm sure she'll continue the 'she's perfect' thing even when she gets increasingly fussy.
pretty sure Landen didn't sleep through the night till like 1.5/ almost 2.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

wasteoftime wrote:It's already been said but i was shocked at how she lets her infant flop around. That poor baby.

pretty sure Landen didn't sleep through the night till like 1.5/ almost 2.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

I wonder if it was one of the boys who drew this! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... e8c162.png[/img]

beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

emma101 wrote:I wonder if it was one of the boys who drew this!

That's definitely is not a 4 year olds writing haha. That's definitely Lilia.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

beforehecheats wrote:
emma101 wrote:I wonder if it was one of the boys who drew this!

That's definitely is not a 4 year olds writing haha. That's definitely Lilia.

That's Lilia's journal she got for Christmas

Return to “JesssFam”