HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:I think she wants to portray it as something better so no one guesses where she actually works lol
Well, her odd schedule gives it away. I would've assumed she worked in retail or something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I watched the puppy video and did she say why they got another dog or why it just had to be another pure bred? She kind of danced around it and said it wasn't really planned or something? Is she going to get it fixed? So many questions.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

I did very little research lol but from what I gathered a purebred shiba from an unreputable breeder can be $600-$800 up to $1800 from a good breeder. I can't imagine paying that much up front on top of vet and vaccinations. I got my dog from the humane society and he was only $200
alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

Sosie Lark wrote:I watched the puppy video and did she say why they got another dog or why it just had to be another pure bred? She kind of danced around it and said it wasn't really planned or something? Is she going to get it fixed? So many questions.
She skirts around the topic of fixing the new dog. She's previously made it clear that she's against fixing Red, so I would assume that it's the same for Luna.

She said in the comments that Randy's friend's dog had puppies and that's how Luna came along. I'm sure there will be another video later on discussing the absolute shock of Luna having puppies. I'm also sure that they will go on to sell them for 1k+ (which is what they sell for according to Haylee).

I also thought it was so funny how she was saying that Red was only interested in Luna as a female for like 10 minutes, and now they're just best friends. How stupid is she?! Dogs don't work like that.

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

alyshamne wrote:
Sosie Lark wrote:I watched the puppy video and did she say why they got another dog or why it just had to be another pure bred? She kind of danced around it and said it wasn't really planned or something? Is she going to get it fixed? So many questions.
She skirts around the topic of fixing the new dog. She's previously made it clear that she's against fixing Red, so I would assume that it's the same for Luna.

She said in the comments that Randy's friend's dog had puppies and that's how Luna came along. I'm sure there will be another video later on discussing the absolute shock of Luna having puppies. I'm also sure that they will go on to sell them for 1k+ (which is what they sell for according to Haylee).

I also thought it was so funny how she was saying that Red was only interested in Luna as a female for like 10 minutes, and now they're just best friends. How stupid is she?! Dogs don't work like that.

Do you know why she said she's against fixing red? What an idiot.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

As someone in the veterinary field, it pisses me off when people breed their own pets. Backyard breeders are so irresponsible. She better get her dogs fixed or I will lose all respect. There are enough stray animals in this world.
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

What an irresponsible move to get another dog. Watch they'll have puppies in no time but I wouldn't even doubt that that was her plan and why she got the new dog. Like another poster said it's probably easy money in haylees eyes...

When I bought my puppy from the breeder I had to sign a contract saying I won't use him to breed.
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

I haven't watched her new video yet but a read comments and a lot of people are giving her crap for the click bait and how she scared them... her icon she looks like a bitch laying there...is that mean

classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

classof2015 wrote:I haven't watched her new video yet but a read comments and a lot of people are giving her crap for the click bait and how she scared them... her icon she looks like a bitch laying there...is that mean

I probably misread the comments but she went for an anxiety attack at work.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

classof2015 wrote:
classof2015 wrote:I haven't watched her new video yet but a read comments and a lot of people are giving her crap for the click bait and how she scared them... her icon she looks like a bitch laying there...is that mean

I probably misread the comments but she went for an anxiety attack at work.

Weird her title wasn't even click bait though. She actually went to the er because her anxiety was so bad that she was having trouble breathing
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

alyshamne wrote:

What ignorance! As soon as that bitch goes into heat Red will be a over her!
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Hazzel's Christmas dress was very pretty, but the black shoes and cardigan didn't look right at all.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Those boots looked awful with that pretty dress. Haylee has no style. Also, her speech seems to be getting worse. Haylee really should put her in one on one therapy. She'll be starting school soon and her poor teacher won't be able to understand her...
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Those boots looked awful with that pretty dress. Haylee has no style. Also, her speech seems to be getting worse. Haylee really should put her in one on one therapy. She'll be starting school soon and her poor teacher won't be able to understand her...
Yeah... I know people talk about Ollie's speech a lot too, but at least I can still understand him sometimes. I can't understand a word Hazel says at any time though. It doesn't help that her voice sounds like she sucked helium....
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

In her newest video, I couldn't tell what cookies were hers and which ones were Hazzel's. :lol:
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:In her newest video, I couldn't tell what cookies were hers and which ones were Hazzel's. :lol:
Hahaha omg I thought Hazzel decorated them all
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

amykay wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:In her newest video, I couldn't tell what cookies were hers and which ones were Hazzel's. :lol:
Hahaha omg I thought Hazzel decorated them all
I did too until I heard the comment from Hazzel, "mommy pick one of the one's you made"
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I suffer from panic attacks and have been to the ER from them. This bitch is stupid as fuck I'm sorry but if your panic attack is bad enough to go to the ER u aren't gonna fucking vlog it in real time wtf. She's a fat attention whore and her kid is retarded. Her boyfriend looks like a creepy pedophile. fuck her. Unsubscribed!

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

shilohjulia wrote:I suffer from panic attacks and have been to the ER from them. This bitch is stupid as fuck I'm sorry but if your panic attack is bad enough to go to the ER u aren't gonna fucking vlog it in real time wtf. She's a fat attention whore and her kid is retarded. Her boyfriend looks like a creepy pedophile. fuck her. Unsubscribed!

Woooow
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

Wow shilohjulia go crawl back into the hole you came from.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”