DailyFinnderella (part 78)

sasicil76
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by sasicil76 »

missy definietly had some alcohol last night bc that new years kiss was CRINGE worthy
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

Goooooddd, these people!!!!

First of all, I honestly didn't know they would ever eat Mcdonald's. Didn't they used to be super no chemicals, etc. people??? They (and by that I mean Missy) struck me as the types to say "Mcdonald's is gross" but then do things like...eat 1500 calorie meals at a sit down restaurant, or only feed their child frozen pancakes and chocolate milk :)

Second of all, you wanna buy a new fridge? Ok. But why does it have to be the most expensive possible? Don't come up with excuses like "milk isn't cold enough" or "food goes bad". Like everyone else said, a normal fridge makes milk cold enough and your food gets old because you only eat out lmao. I have a $300 fridge and my milk is perfectly cold and the food only goes bad after the expiration date. Just be honest and say you wanted to be high end, and look super rich, and spend your money. Come on now.

And did they really need a new dishwasher!? No! Jesus Christ. Wasn't Missy complaining a couple months ago about having to wash the dishes, even though she just had to bend over and put them in the damn dishwasher? A new, more expensive one isn't going to change her lazy personality.

And last of all...you know, I do understand not letting your kid name something to a certain point. For example, if you get a dog and your kid wants to name it 'poop' or something, it would make sense to suggest something else lol. But he didn't pick a bad name for the kitten. And it's just a freaking Hatchimal! Why can't he name a freaking toy? Does Bryan feel the need to have control over everything or have everything go his way?
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

They do realize there are appliance repair companies right?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

"Karma, you're supposed to be watching Ollie!" Ollie then proceeds to slip out of the refrigerator and onto the floor in front of Bryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KeepingItReal07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KeepingItReal07 »

Haven't watched in a while but all this talk about replacing perfectly good appliances (and boredom while my 2 yr old naps) made me watch. My god, the stupidity of these two astounds me. Like pp said, did they even try to get it repaired??!

Other observations on Ollie: he has the WORST diet I've seen in any toddler. Does he get one sucker a day or do I conveniently tune in when he's eating candy, crap, sugar?? Also, his vocabulary is incredibly limited. Speech aside, either Bryan sucks at editing or he really doesn't know many words. My son is only a few months younger and says way more than this kid. Do we think they will enroll him in pre-school? Had there been any talk of doing so? I think it could really help him. It would also be healthy for him (as well as B&M) to give him some structure and socialization.

Lastly, speaking of structure, do they ever sit for a proper family meal?? One without a phone or iPad? It pissed me off to see fries strewn across the table (no plate) and Ollie either watching something on a device or playing with a toy. Gees. #parentgoals

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 605893.jpg[/img]

"They don't make fridges like they use too."

Well for one the cheese doesn't belong in the door. Of course it's going to go bad because you leave the door open and that's the warmest spot in the fridge. Second, you have 3 pizza boxes!!! Put your leftover pizza in a freaking ziplock bag you idiots. It's taking away the temp from the freaking milk since it's stacked right on top of it!!!!! I can't.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Make Fridges Great Again!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Who was it that said their food goes bad because they never eat at home? So spot on!
I have a $50 second hand fridge. It keeps things plenty cold. Maybe he is right, they don't make them like they used to, lol. Maybe they should buy mine!
And Finn was "climbing" in the fridge just a month or two ago. Can't even think of anything new. And both times, I am sure it was 100% a setup.and the way Bryan said "Oliver James!" As if he _ever_ disciplines that child. Please.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PS How many jars of barbecue sauce does one family need?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
KeepingItReal07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KeepingItReal07 »

Vincere wrote:Make Fridges Great Again!
Dead!!! Lol!

ImageImage

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Can someone please organize their fridge? Also, why three pizza boxes? Did they get three pizzas in one night? Condense it to one box. Did they get pizzas over a period of weeks? Throw the old ones out!

Maybe they're just eating old shit and claiming the fridge is making things go bad...you're bound to grab the wrong pizza if you have three freaking in there.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
We've been hearing about this new fridge for 2 vlogs now....like nobody cares....it's just going to store their takeout containers and pre-made food so that they don't have to prepare any meals! Does Missy want to buy anymore Lunchables? Like seriously for 2 parents who work from home and don't have any kids in school I find it so crazy that they even purchase those!! Ollie will master the art of eating out of the fridge because Bryan and Missy and are too lazy to prepare any meals for him. You want to know why he likes cold food? We just witnessed it - clearly Ollie just helps himself and eats cold food so he is used to it by now.

Missy couldn't even prepare a nice meal for her parents and kids so they could have a nice new years party at home too.....what else does she do with her time? For someone who has no responsibility and has her parents watching her kids on a daily basis you would think she could make some more effort once in a while.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Where is th3 cringe worthy kiss?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

PosyGirl72 wrote:Where is th3 cringe worthy kiss?

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Vincere wrote:Image
Why is this giving me so much secondhand embarrassment?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Vincere wrote:

Yep, either she's drunk or she's trying to get him to put a baby girl in that uterus.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

tintin15 wrote:
Vincere wrote:

Yep, either she's drunk or she's trying to get him to put a baby girl in that uterus.
Is this in the vlog?

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

In the johnsons vlog missy said her new years resolution is to go to church more. Thats good for ollie.. maybe at least he can play with other kids in his sunday school class.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I mentioned the food thing a while back maybe about a year or so when there was a video of missy standing by the fridge just tossing food in the trash and they go to the store and restock the entire thing, like who does that? She was tossing shit away because they never got a chance to use or eat it!!

And yes to the person who said all the food keeps your food from getting cold. In the Manuel it tells you to not over stuff it in the middle so there's proper air flow in the fridge to keep it cool!

Cheese, two rolls of cookie dough, what happened to Missy's famous cookies? Sauces up the butt. Seriously full of packaged shit!!

I never put whole boxes of pizza in the fridge because it gets stale quick and it takes up space. Either in baggies, Tupperware or foil.

Return to “Daily Bumps”