JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I'm now convinced that Janell is the father of this baby, they look exactly the same
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LilaLavender »

imapumkinseed wrote:She might have asked to wear that. She seems to like dresses and I know I'd have used any excuse to dance around with a feather boa when I was 6. The boys are in dress shirts and ties, so I assume Jess was going for a dressy party vibe.

If anyone's outfit was dumb it was Addie's, because she can literally only wear that "my first new years" onesie for one night. You can't even resell it or give it away, since it has the year on it. Lol.
Yeah, exactly. I've never understood why people buy things they or their kids can only wear once. Seasonal clothing I can somewhat understand, because you can wear it for multiple days of each year (you could wear something Halloween-themed in late October, and a Christmas sweater throughout December if you want), and you can pass those on when you or your kid grows out of it. Even a at-first-glance-date-specific shirt like one that says "it's my 1st birthday!" could be passed on through kids. But to literally spend money on some new article of clothing with the intention to wear it once and then do what with it? Throw it out? That's just so wasteful, and it's especially hypocritical from Jessica as she's always all "oh we save money" "oh we only buy second-hand" "oh I always search for discount deals". Guess that stuff doesn't apply to her princesses.

Also, the picture of naked Addelyn (also the "head control" thing) made me unsubscribe on YouTube and delete her on Snapchat. For one it's laughworthingly ridiculous for her to say she loves being naked after she spent the previous 15 videos on Addelyn discussing how she hates being changed or naked and "just wants to be completely wrapped up in my cute clothes!". But obviously, much worse than that, is just the fact she's plastering her child's nudity on social media. I felt disgusted when I saw the picture. Regardless of how Snapchat Storyies '"temporariness" works, I honestly believe in the policy of "would you mind it if this picture was shared with most people you knew? If no, then don't post it, because screenshots are a thing."

I saw a story on Facebook a while back of a woman who sued and won the case against her parents for sharing pictures of her as a child, potty-training. I think Jessica's kids are gonna have a lot to sue for when they're older. Maybe court will be able to force Jessica to hand in all the money she wants to spend on Target craft aisle home decoration and wedding #15, and give the kids some actual college funds.

P.S. I don't think Janell is ugly, she just has strong features. I'm also not a huge fan of just plainly calling someone's face ugly, even on a gossip site, but that's just me. Carry on as you wish :).
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

I actually think Janell is pretty. I don't see the point of calling her ugly anyway. Heck, I don't see the point of discussing a child's looks and calling them ugly either. We should stick to how shitty jess is as a person and a mother. That's all I care about anyway.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Blackswan wrote:Janell is ugly AF
I actually thought she was looking pretty in these photos. At least her tongue is staying in her mouth! lol
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

An entirely black outfit might be a bit dark for a little baby, but there are definitely white/black ones that are really cute.

Jess could even put another tacky, big ass bow on Adderall's head so everyone can immediately tell that she's a girl!
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

Minions are still lying and saying Drake only had the boys for a few hours, Jess is still sitting back and letting it go down that way and anyone who dares tell the truth is immediately clobbered by said brainless minions. Jesus, I don't know why people even bother trying to comment on Jess' videos, it's obvious that the rabid minions will eat all of Jess' lies with a spoon and believe nothing else. Also, lots of people commenting that Kyson looked sad and disappointed but Jess insists he's just not that outspoken but he was thrilled :roll:
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Ripley wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Janell is ugly AF
I actually thought she was looking pretty in these photos. At least her tongue is staying in her mouth! lol
Janelle is not necessarily photogenic by any means but she's not UGLY. In videos she's cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I'm with those that think Janell is ugly af. Sorry.

And Jess is a total moron. Why does think anyone would want to see 'naked' pictures of her kids? And why does even think that's appropriate?
She's annoying as hell.

Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

Bambi_ wrote:
Esraa20 wrote:Image

Wtf? So Addelyn is not allowed to wear black apparently.
That baby looks like it could be hers.... Image

That baby along with that chick is very unfortunate looking lol Sorry I had to say it
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

I don't think Janell is ugly, I just think she looks about 12 years old. Her face just doesn't seem to be maturing.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I don't think she's hideous, but I do think that Jess prefers to have friends (and boyfriends) who are less attractive than her, for the ego boost. She seems like she loves people complimenting her and feeling "lucky" to hang out with her. Imagine Jess with a gorgeous redhead friend stealing her thunder... nope. Wouldn't happen.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

imapumkinseed wrote:I don't think she's hideous, but I do think that Jess prefers to have friends (and boyfriends) who are less attractive than her, for the ego boost. She seems like she loves people complimenting her and feeling "lucky" to hang out with her. Imagine Jess with a gorgeous redhead friend stealing her thunder... nope. Wouldn't happen.
Yep, I totally agree with you! An old friend of mine was exactly like that. A few years ago we were out at a club, a guy was desperate to get my number and I kept telling him no. I told him to go after my friend, she's the single one and told him an added bonus was she is hotter, he then said "I don't want her number, to me you're hotter". I spent the next hour avoiding him and I went to the bathroom and received a call from a number I didn't recognise. The bitch gave him my phone number and to this day I know exactly why she done it. After a week of being pestered by him and even getting my husband to answer the phone multiple times, I had to get my phone number changed. Jesss seems to LOVE being the centre of attention and she really does remind me of the ex-friend of mine before she went off the rails. (She turned into a cocaine addict and prostitute, honestly even I didn't see it coming!)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Can't tell if this is one of you trolling or if a minion is just that stupid. I love it either way. :)
adidas skube.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I think Jenelle just has the white trash mouth. Thin lips
Chelidonia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chelidonia »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I think Jenelle just has the white trash mouth. Thin lips
So... every person with thin lips is white trash now?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Oh god. Here we go. Someone being offended.

Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I think Jenelle just has the white trash mouth. Thin lips
lmao I'm half white and I find this funny for some reason.She looks like she doesn't have any teeth I think that's the issue.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

If you don't know what white trash mouth is, I can't help you. Lol. She needed more orthodontics as a child to fix her bite and her parents either could afford it or didn't care. So, lower class white. Not always trash, but that's the stereotype. Plus meth heads with no teeth have the same mouth sooo...
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Is Jess getting so boring that we're attacking her friend now?

CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrazyLoop »

I know this is a gossip site but do we really need to attack her friend's appearance? I don't think that's very kind, it's bullying. I hate to know what you'd say about me tbh :?

Return to “JesssFam”