BritneyandBaby: Part 19

CallieT
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Part 19

Unread post by CallieT »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:I feel like she might be in labor today.
Maybe we should make a birth date/stat guess thread sometime soon
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

Atrigsdad wrote:My hospital provides everything and even different size pads. You also get a box of diapers, a pack of pads to take home. Seriously though, who could possibly hate those mesh undies. Their amazing lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
I know, right? The mesh undies are the best. I always have some undies for when I'm going home or at home that I know I can just throw away if I need to afterwards, but while in the hospital, I love the mesh undies!
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

I don't understand why she would "like being in a hospital". I hate being in one and I have spent more time being in a hospital then most people my age because I have severe asthma and food allergies. I don't know why she would want to hang around, as soon as they let me go home after delivery I am out. Hospitals are great when you need them if you are sick or injured but it is not a hotel and nurses are not maids to answer your every whim. My mom is a maternity nurse who is kind and caring she is always having patients come up to her in public and thank her for taking such good care of them but, she can not stand people who are rude, want everything, expect them to to bend over backwards, insist on a private room when the hospital is full and treat nurses like they are their personal maid. I have a feeling that is the type of patient Britney is, I can so see her being rude and think she should be there for days to be waited on. I bring my own pads only because I am allergic to chlorine that is in a lot of popular brands of pads but that is my only reason why. Oh and those mesh undies are wonderful!
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

Wtf lol I doubt Britney is rude to the hospital staff and thinks they should be maids. She probably appreciates the hard work the hospital staff does which is why she likes being in the hospital. Britney annoys me but I don't think she's this horrible villain in person that some people on here try to make her out to be.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I'm not gonna lie. For me, going to the hospital is like a mini vacation. Not joking. I have children with special medical needs and deal with a ton daily. I never get a break.

Where Brit isn't dealing with nonstop special needs, she is with her kids 24/7. She hasn't been away from Nolan for a night since he was born. I totally understand where she is coming from.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

nugget12 wrote:I don't understand why she would "like being in a hospital". I hate being in one and I have spent more time being in a hospital then most people my age because I have severe asthma and food allergies. I don't know why she would want to hang around, as soon as they let me go home after delivery I am out. Hospitals are great when you need them if you are sick or injured but it is not a hotel and nurses are not maids to answer your every whim. My mom is a maternity nurse who is kind and caring she is always having patients come up to her in public and thank her for taking such good care of them but, she can not stand people who are rude, want everything, expect them to to bend over backwards, insist on a private room when the hospital is full and treat nurses like they are their personal maid. I have a feeling that is the type of patient Britney is, I can so see her being rude and think she should be there for days to be waited on. I bring my own pads only because I am allergic to chlorine that is in a lot of popular brands of pads but that is my only reason why. Oh and those mesh undies are wonderful!
Britney is not a rude person! You do know there are people who like being in a hospital and voluntarily work there every day. There's nothing wrong with liking hospitals. And about her bringing her own pads- she's just a type A person who likes to have her own things with her and there's nothing wrong with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I love hospitals too! I appreciate nurses so much but sometimes you get a bad apple who sucks lol so I don't think she wants people waiting on her or something.

I think I like them because when I was little all my experiences were positive. The only time I ever went to the hospital was to visit family members that had babies. If you haven't had to deal with illness or death then they are a happy place
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

future_wifey wrote:
nugget12 wrote:I don't understand why she would "like being in a hospital". I hate being in one and I have spent more time being in a hospital then most people my age because I have severe asthma and food allergies. I don't know why she would want to hang around, as soon as they let me go home after delivery I am out. Hospitals are great when you need them if you are sick or injured but it is not a hotel and nurses are not maids to answer your every whim. My mom is a maternity nurse who is kind and caring she is always having patients come up to her in public and thank her for taking such good care of them but, she can not stand people who are rude, want everything, expect them to to bend over backwards, insist on a private room when the hospital is full and treat nurses like they are their personal maid. I have a feeling that is the type of patient Britney is, I can so see her being rude and think she should be there for days to be waited on. I bring my own pads only because I am allergic to chlorine that is in a lot of popular brands of pads but that is my only reason why. Oh and those mesh undies are wonderful!
Britney is not a rude person! You do know there are people who like being in a hospital and voluntarily work there every day. There's nothing wrong with liking hospitals. And about her bringing her own pads- she's just a type A person who likes to have her own things with her and there's nothing wrong with that!
My point was not that it is wrong that she brings her own things. My point is she seems very "into herself and materialistic" I could see her as the type who would demand a private room, or act like "she is the only one who ever had a baby". You would be surprised how many people act like that in a maternity ward. She may not be that type it's just her attitude about herself that comes off that way.

Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

Blackswan wrote:I seriously feel like smacking the shit out of her face in the hospital bag vlog thumbnail! She looks like a idiot. Sorry not sorry.
lmao I thought the same. She looks so tacky. These chicks like being pregnant just to buy things and get attention. She could have just taken a picture of the bag on the carpet like everyone else.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

With my daughter I packed so much for her but not enough for me. With my son I packed just enough for both of us. I used their pads since they had ice packs in them but used my undies once the bleeding calmed down. I also brought a few depends for myself and they worked great. I never used Dermaplast. I had stitches with my daughter and just used warm water. The hospitals were also different, my son's hospital was AMAZING! They gave me bags of things to bring home, diapers, wipes, tons of packs of pads and witch hazel and much more. So wonderful, extremely clean plus the food was yummy. My first's hospital was complete crap and we spent so much buying take out and on drinks. The nurses were very rude and it was dingy. I was surprised since their offices were really nice. You learn so much being 19 having a baby the first time.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Just to prove how selfish and immature she is - on Snapchat, she chases her 4 y/o daughter around with a tea bag, BECAUSE the child is scared of it, and just laughs at her when she cries. Poor Aria! Her mum is such a b*tch

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I use to really like Britney but I think yt has gone to her head. She isn't relatable anymore and is up on herself.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I thought the tea bag thing was really funny not gonna lie lol. Aria wasn't traumatized or screaming and crying or anything. Thought it was harmless.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Same. It's funny and all in fun. To say she's traumatizing her is ridiculous.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Blackswan wrote:I use to really like Britney but I think yt has gone to her head. She isn't relatable anymore and is up on herself.
She just wants to keep up with everyone else on yt. Target, Pinterest, CrockPots, same style house decor. No one has any personalities of their own.
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

Britney just posted her diaper bag video.

She bought a $160 diaper bag!!! She's fucking ridiculous!!! Omg

Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

storeynyx wrote:Just to prove how selfish and immature she is - on Snapchat, she chases her 4 y/o daughter around with a tea bag, BECAUSE the child is scared of it, and just laughs at her when she cries. Poor Aria! Her mum is such a b*tch

Jesus christ a TEABAG?? What a monster,someone needs to call CPS right now!!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I'm glad some of y'all can carry your jansport from high school as a diaper bag, but I for one wanted a new one for each kid, lol. After two years of daily use, they get kinda worn out. I don't see anything wrong with buying a new one unless it's blowing her budget and making her unable to afford other stuff. A stylish/high end diaper bag was really important to me because it's an accessory I have to carry at all times.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nobettsaboutit wrote:Britney just posted her diaper bag video.

She bought a $160 diaper bag!!! She's fucking ridiculous!!! Omg

She tries so hard.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

imapumkinseed wrote:I'm glad some of y'all can carry your jansport from high school as a diaper bag, but I for one wanted a new one for each kid, lol. After two years of daily use, they get kinda worn out. I don't see anything wrong with buying a new one unless it's blowing her budget and making her unable to afford other stuff. A stylish/high end diaper bag was really important to me because it's an accessory I have to carry at all times.
That's all well and fine but do you also buy new couches each time you move? It's not specifically about the diaper bag. It's about how she wants everything new every couple months or for each child. She had a perfectly good crib and bought a new one for Nolan that was rarely used. I'm sure bebeh guurrl with be getting a new crib for her own room because you know...pictures/perceptions.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”