Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by tratra58 »

Was Joel always this close to Jared before becoming a professional Napping YouTuber?

I use to think Jared annoyed Joel and now they share best friend kisses. Another new low for Joel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Haha I found this awesome comment. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... c47a37.jpg[/img]

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Just watched Bonnie's NYE vlog. Ellie smacks Jackson, Boston, and Cody's butts. It looked like she was hitting pretty hard! I would be mad if someone hit my kid like that!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

winniewise wrote:Just watched Bonnie's NYE vlog. Ellie smacks Jackson, Boston, and Cody's butts. It looked like she was hitting pretty hard! I would be mad if someone hit my kid like that!

narcissism in a nutshell... make it look like you're doing something relatively innocent, but deep down you want to hurt someone so you do. the perfect coverup.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:
winniewise wrote:Just watched Bonnie's NYE vlog. Ellie smacks Jackson, Boston, and Cody's butts. It looked like she was hitting pretty hard! I would be mad if someone hit my kid like that!

narcissism in a nutshell... make it look like you're doing something relatively innocent, but deep down you want to hurt someone so you do. the perfect coverup.
In this case I also feel sorry for the Penny Image
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
actuallydear wrote:

In this case I also feel sorry for the Penny Image
disclaimer: i'm not saying she would definitely do this, but...
penny had better watch out for the 'light' kicks when no one is watching - it gets ellie's anger out so she can have the energy to pretend to be nice the rest of the time.

all part of sick control. same as withholding food. the narcissist is in control, and usually they grow up with no control themselves (often parents have NPD too) so once they become adults themselves it's high time!
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

On Bonnie's instagram on NYE she reviewed the year and stated that she and Joel decided to make YouTube "their career". I felt like the Bonnie that I once thought I knew, and was happy to support, had died. Does anyone know how this career decision came about? Whose bright idea was it?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WhatSheSaid wrote:On Bonnie's instagram on NYE she reviewed the year and stated that she and Joel decided to make YouTube "their career". I felt like the Bonnie that I once thought I knew, and was happy to support, had died. Does anyone know how this career decision came about? Whose bright idea was it?
The thing is, I don't think it's a "career". Maybe I am wrong. But audiences are too fickle, and not having any real talent to speak of, and calling uploading 15 minute videos to YouTube a "career", is just kidding yourself, IMO. It's certainly nothing to really count on long term.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:
WhatSheSaid wrote:On Bonnie's instagram on NYE she reviewed the year and stated that she and Joel decided to make YouTube "their career". I felt like the Bonnie that I once thought I knew, and was happy to support, had died. Does anyone know how this career decision came about? Whose bright idea was it?
The thing is, I don't think it's a "career". Maybe I am wrong. But audiences are too fickle, and not having any real talent to speak of, and calling uploading 15 minute videos to YouTube a "career", is just kidding yourself, IMO. It's certainly nothing to really count on long term.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I take career to mean "main job."
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

I blame E+J!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Vincere wrote:
I blame E+J!
Lol. As much as I'd like to say it's E&Js fault for introducing the YT cult into The Griffith's lives, I think it all comes down to a lust for money. They were making enough money months ago to live a good life without selling out.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

actuallydear wrote:

What was the purpose of this when they were all at the window looking at fireworks. I can't figure out these Griffith sisters who do not use common sense and/or respect for their children's well being. The sad thing is Bonnie probably thinks this is cute.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

It makes me sad that Bobbie has changed so much. And not for the better. I used to look forward to her vlogs, now I don't. The kids are still cute but the vlogs are so different.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It used to be like she was a friend, and it was like sitting in her kitchen having a chat. It bums me out to see the change. I don't loathe her like I do DB, but I definitely side eye her more.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

tratra58 wrote:Was Joel always this close to Jared before becoming a professional Napping YouTuber?

I use to think Jared annoyed Joel and now they share best friend kisses. Another new low for Joel.
Haha! From hereforth, I shall thoueth refer to vloggers as NapTubers.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:It used to be like she was a friend, and it was like sitting in her kitchen having a chat. It bums me out to see the change. I don't loathe her like I do DB, but I definitely side eye her more.

Yep :( I think that's why I loved her so much... it just seemed like she was a friend sharing her life. Now she's changed.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:
tratra58 wrote:Was Joel always this close to Jared before becoming a professional Napping YouTuber?

Haha! From hereforth, I shall thoueth refer to vloggers as NapTubers.
Yeah, it used to seem liked Jared annoyed Joel. He would roll his eyes behind his back, or just look really uncomfortable. I really noticed the change at the big YouTube party before Vlogger Fair. When Joel was wearing the VR headset, and Jared was rubbing his arms. It was just creepy, and Joel didn't seem to mind. But then again, his face was half hidden, so who knows what he was really thinking?

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by Sarai »

So much for Joel wanting to feel useful. Now his "career" is napping all day with Bonnie and filming the kids. And I guarantee they justify it as doing something for the LDS church and spreading the gospel.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”