MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with how they are treating the puppy and training her. It seems like Jared is winning on this one. Now let's just see if Ellie lets her stay inside once her cuteness wears off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lab puppies are crazy until they are two. If Ellie is planning to get pregnant this year, the difficult stage will hit at a very inconvenient time. I hope Jared wins this one, but having just lived through the puppy and baby combo I'm all too aware of how much patience Ellie is going to need.

I know this all too well. My puppy turned one in September and my baby turned one in November. With two stay at home parents they should be able to manage.

Haha yeah right, poor Jared will be forced to be sole caretaker of Calvin and Jackson while Ellie focuses 100% of her attention on the new baby.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with how they are treating the puppy and training her. It seems like Jared is winning on this one. Now let's just see if Ellie lets her stay inside once her cuteness wears off.

Lab puppies are crazy until they are two. If Ellie is planning to get pregnant this year, the difficult stage will hit at a very inconvenient time. I hope Jared wins this one, but having just lived through the puppy and baby combo I'm all too aware of how much patience Ellie is going to need.

I know this all too well. My puppy turned one in September and my baby turned one in November. With two stay at home parents they should be able to manage.

Haha yeah right, poor Jared will be forced to be sole caretaker of Calvin and Jackson while Ellie focuses 100% of her attention on the new baby.

A needy, recently exiled Calvin.

I can see Penny spending a lot of time at Craig and Tamara's if it becomes too stressful. I think that would be the best thing for her.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

I noticed this screenshot that's been sitting on my desktop for probably a couple weeks. Doesn't matter what video the comment was left on because it's universally on point ;)
housebound.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KeepingItReal07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KeepingItReal07 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:I noticed this screenshot that's been sitting on my desktop for probably a couple weeks. Doesn't matter what video the comment was left on because it's universally on point ;)
housebound.jpg
What do y'all think is going on here??

Theory #1: they don't really do anything and their lives are just that boring

or

Theory #2: they severely limit the content they show us which translates to repetitive vlogs about absolutely nothing where 99.9% of it takes place at the ice palace.

Which one is it??

I remember seeing them shop, attend doctors appointments, go to the gym, and participate in activities with the kids (even a brief stint of swim lessons). What happened to that fun family??! I loved that family. So sad...

I have my fair share of lazy days but I would go bonkers if I was "trapped" in my house all day. Based on what they let us see, their lives are incredibly boring and void of any educational or social stimulation for those kids.

jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

I hope Penny doesn't end up like Ruby's (8 passengers) lab Nolly.
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

I don't think they are stuck in the house - they just went tubing in the church yard and ellie said tomorrow the boys are going skiing so...
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

hellomydolly wrote:Jared actually kisses Joel in the new Bonnie vlog just saying. More than once.
There are a bit more responses from them and I tend to see them when they get more negative feedback. I saw negative one about Jared's kiss with Joel and a few on educating Bonnie about "herpes."
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

hellomydolly wrote:I don't think they are stuck in the house - they just went tubing in the church yard and ellie said tomorrow the boys are going skiing so...
I think the comment and poster were saying we don't see much of their lives anymore. Not like we used to. No more Sam's Club, or days at the park. Everyday of the summer was watching the house being built. No hiking trips in the mountains or picnics in the park like they used to. Now every outing has to be a big event. This isn't E&J specific though, it seems to be the case with most vloggers lately. No more "boring adult things."
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Lol she is such a narcissist, why even bring up all your "haters" wishing them happy New Years? You have thousands of followers and an amazing house because of your fans. Lol she's giving my Donald trump vibes lmao [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 33a63e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 445ff7.jpg[/img]
coriann1911
Informer
Informer

Unread post by coriann1911 »

Hi everyone. I'm new to the e+j board . I used to LOVE them and their family but not to long ago realized just how horrible these people are. When they held the ivf competition is when I completely lost all respect for them. As someone who has been ttc for almost 8 years I thought it was a horrible thing to do. With ttc and infertility , we get our hopes and hearts crushed all the time. I can just imagine how all the ones who didn't get chosen to get ivf felt and it breaks my heart. I think giving someone a chance to have a child is a great thing , but making it this big competition didn't sit well with me. That's my little rant ;)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I haven't followed them closely lately... is that IG post about something specific? Or is she just trying to get attention as usual? I hadn't noticed any significant drama that would be worth a hater shout out like that.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The teeth in this picture are horrendous. Ellie actually paid good money to make hers look like that too.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 1e1145.png[/img]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And her skin looks so sallow and unhealthy. Her lips are totally chapped. Does she drink water? Just looking at her skin compared to Calvin's, looks so bad!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Does anyone else notice in the vlogs where she's makeup free her face always looks flushed? But it's a weird kind of flushed. I don't know how to explain it. Like her face is red but her lips are pale. As though she looks too hot temperature wise and yet too cold at the same time.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

I've never seen her drinking water. There is never even a glass or water bottle in the background. Her skin looks horrible. For someone who is so into her beauty routine I find it surprising that she isn't keeping herself hydrated.

Her teeth look awful to me. They were fine before and the dentist made her top teeth too wide so they now look too big for her face. This is typical Ellie caring only about appearances.... gotta make sure those teeth are perfectly straight but ignore your basic hygiene (brushing/flossing) and have a cavity ridden mouth. She is yucky!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

blahblahblahhh wrote:I haven't followed them closely lately... is that IG post about something specific? Or is she just trying to get attention as usual? I hadn't noticed any significant drama that would be worth a hater shout out like that.

These are my thoughts. Unless she read here and got pissed.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

minmouse wrote:I've never seen her drinking water. There is never even a glass or water bottle in the background. Her skin looks horrible. For someone who is so into her beauty routine I find it surprising that she isn't keeping herself hydrated.

Her teeth look awful to me. They were fine before and the dentist made her top teeth too wide so they now look too big for her face. This is typical Ellie caring only about appearances.... gotta make sure those teeth are perfectly straight but ignore your basic hygiene (brushing/flossing) and have a cavity ridden mouth. She is yucky!
She said over a year or so ago that she doesn't drink enough water and needs to work on it. Maybe when she was pregnant with Cal? She even bought a travel cup with a fruit diffuser to add flavour to the water. My guess is that this stopped just like the healthier eating and going to the gym.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
minmouse wrote:I've never seen her drinking water. There is never even a glass or water bottle in the background. Her skin looks horrible. For someone who is so into her beauty routine I find it surprising that she isn't keeping herself hydrated.

She said over a year or so ago that she doesn't drink enough water and needs to work on it. Maybe when she was pregnant with Cal? She even bought a travel cup with a fruit diffuser to add flavour to the water. My guess is that this stopped just like the healthier eating and going to the gym.
I don't see any vloggers drinking water often other than Katie (she always has a bottle when she walking around the house.) Sometimes I wonder if that's a big problem. Dehydration leads to tiredness/fatigue, weakness, dry skin, headaches, constipation, and muscle cramps. As I always have to tell my husband, drinking juice/soda/tea is not a substitute for water.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Can you delete comments off instagram and twitter (I don't have either) or just block someone and the comments go away? I'm just curious after reading Ellie's posts.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

workfromhomemom wrote:Can you delete comments off instagram and twitter (I don't have either) or just block someone and the comments go away? I'm just curious after reading Ellie's posts.
I believe if you block the comments go away. If someone says anything remotely negative though, the minions go on the attack. You can't even say Ellie looked nicer with her hair dark or something. So there should still be some sign of someone having said something that might have upset her. Looking at the last few images, I don't see anything. I think it was just passive aggressive Ellie wanting to appear like a Mama Bear in her pic.

Going back through the pics it's really obvious that Cal's neck is still tilted. That wouldn't have been good enough for me. I'm not sure how he graduated Image
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”