KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us | Part 2

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us - Part 2

Unread post by Pineapples »

Yeah po boxes are cool. Im sending something to Karlee Holden. Shes super cool and needs to distance herself from Keren the sloth. Also Keren and khoa NEVER do proper unboxings of their po boxes! Its so rude and ungrateful I'd never send them a thing!!
Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

No kidding. They forget about it for so long stuff gets returned and then when they do do an unboxing, it's usually on snapchat. Which is fine, but still put it in a video. I thought about sending a little ladybug onesie to okbaby, but then watching Oscar be so disrespectful during the last one I watched... Nope.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Where are all the replacement otis's that everyone took time to source and send to them that they claimed to be sooooo grateful for?? Haven't ever seen one since, not even on kerens dashboard!!! Fuck them i wouldn't send them the shit from the bottom of my shoe.
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

Honestly I don't get keren at all and she's gotten worse and worse to watch. Most parents would want the best for their children and if you have hundreds of people telling you you're doing something wrong you TAKE THE ADVICE. You don't just ignore it and try to justify it??? And Those uncrustable things have SO much sugar in it I can't........she probably thinks because she only had that that it's healthier than a whole meal..like no? You're feeding two people what the fuck? I don't have kids and I don't eat perfect but when I'm pregnant you better believe that will be the thing that motivates me to be healthy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

Sorry for the double post but she's got me heated. I don't understand why she acts like a 14 year old. There are always going to be "haters" and it's your choice to see what they have to say or not...she can't get mad if she's literally on a GOSSIP FORUM WHERE WE TALK SHIT and she expects us to be nice??? And we aren't even being nit picky...she's just a really lazy mom who wants kids solely for their cuteness. She barely pays any attention to Jackson now I feel bad for him when the baby comes or when they both get older...

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

There are some youtubers who do the box openings and thank each and every person individually on camera, those tend to be the small ones. I know Jenna marbles and her boyfriend did PO box openings and opened or at least showed everything they got and were greatful for. I know a lot of them also close the PO box when they feel like they get sent too much? I
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

What does she mean by hater? People who advice and tell what's good for her and her babies? She seems petty and ungrateful. Does she always need her viewers to say stuff to satisfy her ego? And what's with the poll? Is she 13? People these days are regressing. Smh.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

It's pretty pathetic that kerens header on twitter is a picture of her and kyra. She also posted a picture on instagram two weeks ago of her and kyra but it looks like she didn't respond. The last photo kyra posted of them was about 16 weeks ago. I guess keren needs more YouTube money so she's using her dear friend kyra to up her subscriber count again. How sad. I hope kyra ignores her.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Ah, remember when everyone compared Keren and Kyra and Kyra was the bad one? Lol!!! I said it from day one, when this thread was full of KK supporters and everyone would praise them and say wonderful things about them... she's a bitch! She's always put on an act and it was clear to see. Glad everyone sees it now :)
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The clown thing for me turned me off of them. I 100% believe it was a set up and i think they are disgusting for doing it. Now everything about Keren irritates the hell out of me. Shes so whiny, rude, lazy and full of shit. The stupid baby voice, the stupid way she talks to Khoa, the stupid things she does with/allows jackson to do (counter tops, pull stuff out of bathroom cabinets, climb in bathroom sinks) the inability to actually DO anything with your child to stimulate him aside from shove a binky in his mouth or a camera in his face and gush about how sooooo cuuuute he is... Shes spectacularly hard to like. And the way she thinks she is so sassy and clever when she gets snarky with the 'haters' when she in fact looks ridiculous, immature and quite frankly a little bit unhinged. Plus she looks awful, red, splotchy, swollen and greasy.. Ugh.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

msgmiscc wrote:Ah, remember when everyone compared Keren and Kyra and Kyra was the bad one? Lol!!! I said it from day one, when this thread was full of KK supporters and everyone would praise them and say wonderful things about them... she's a bitch! She's always put on an act and it was clear to see. Glad everyone sees it now :)
I still don't like Kyra and now don't like keren equally. :D Both the vloggers put up an act. I feel keren's friend Karlee is the only genuine youtuber. Hope she doesn't change.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

msgmiscc wrote:Ah, remember when everyone compared Keren and Kyra and Kyra was the bad one? Lol!!! I said it from day one, when this thread was full of KK supporters and everyone would praise them and say wonderful things about them... she's a bitch! She's always put on an act and it was clear to see. Glad everyone sees it now :)
I used to love Keren! I feel like when she got pregnant with Landon she couldn't put on a fake smile anymore. Before then, they weren't as popular either, so obviously they needed to act a certain way to get subscribers. Maybe she's just genuinely unhappy being a stay at home mom, and that's why her personality changed so much. She definitely doesn't seem to be thriving. If you watch her videos where she talks about going to work and school full time, she doesn't sound like the same person. I can't imagine the Keren we see now doing so much in a day lol.

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

I could see past her fake snow white voice since the begining. And slowly but surely she showed her true colors. She irritates the bejeesus out of me! And I agree with everything you ladies say about her :D
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Her voiceover was total shit..
Omg you can tell khoa was forcing it way too hard.. he was trying to make it funny when it wasn't..
Karlee (the girl she did the collab with) hers was genuinely funny, I really liked hers..
keren didn't even do her makeup right... the bronzer/contour was all over the place and not blended at all.. and her eyebrows.. omg lol ..

Overall the thing she made such a big deal over was a flop and sucked
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Okay we get it Khoa. You have a perfectly balanced pool. No one cares!!!!!!

ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

Just watched today's vlog, and Keren shows her belly. It looks SO RED. Is that normal???????
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

omg when keren was applying her bronzer i was cringing SO hard. She basically gave herself an orange beard and just randomly applied it to the entire bottom half of her face...girl NO >< Her makeup was soooo sloppy omgg
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

Also not to mention, Jackson literally was reaching for the lock to go out to the pool. If he doesn't know how to open it already, he's going to learn quickly. *chant* FENCE THE POOL FENCE THE POOL FENCE THE POOL :shock:
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:omg when keren was applying her bronzer i was cringing SO hard. She basically gave herself an orange beard and just randomly applied it to the entire bottom half of her face...girl NO >< Her makeup was soooo sloppy omgg
I thought it was blush lol it looked almost reddish to me
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

Jjsmommy wrote:Not only did they get a free 200-300 dollar car seat but now a bassinet worth 200 dollars?! Wtf
I know it's crazy. It seems like every youtuber has that same bassinet and a Dock a Tot, which she also has already. I don't get it why would you want all of that stuff? Yes babies need a lot of things and there are great items out there but what did Jackson sleep in just a year ago? Honestly, it is sick!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”