JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

smashleysays wrote:I can't put my finger on why, but I've always found lilia to be an annoying child. Ever since she was 3 or 4, her mannerism and behavior just get on my nerves.
She has Jess's annoying valley girl accent.. In my opinion Kaden is the most annoying with his constant screeching..the kid is a screeching mushroom
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

smashleysays wrote:I can't put my finger on why, but I've always found lilia to be an annoying child. Ever since she was 3 or 4, her mannerism and behavior just get on my nerves.

She annoys me too lol. I think it's a result of her parenting. If you tell a kid their entire life they're a princess and teach them beauty is most important, unfortunately they're going to turn into a brat.

She acts like a little know it all. Like mother like daughter.
sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

Random thoughts on the latest video...

I get that she tried to make the night special but I still don't see why she wouldn't just throw a party ending at 9:00 for the kids; guilt tripping Kyson for not being able to stay up late was a low blow in my opinion. I thought the hourly bags were pretty cute though.
I can't believe how unsafe she is with that baby (blankets and pillows in bed).
I thought it was so sweet how Caden kissed his dad and Tommy kissed the baby after Jess explained the NYE kiss tradition.
And if anyone has any doubt if their relationship is legit, their NYE kiss was proof enough. She tried to get away from Chris earlier in the video when he was trying to be close to her and she just gave him an obligatory peck and walked off after the actual countdown. What a rip.

Also, is it normal to let your kids out into the street at midnight to run outside and make a shit ton of noise?

As much as they annoy me at times, all of those children legitimately love each other. Here's hoping for NOT another broken home for them.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Does she really think addie is excluded from SIDS?!?! Poor thing I hope nothing ever happens to her! She must think her babies are invincible! sad. Prayers for addie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

So I was just thinking about how many siblings one of Jess's boys has. Like just pick Kyson. Obviously, he has Lilia, Kaden, Landen, and Addie. Then he has Tommy and Caden. He also has Airabella. And even though it isn't technically his sibling, Jess said they talk about Amber's son like he is their brother. And Gabe and Amber will probably have kids and while they won't be biological siblings, they'll probably grow up with them around a lot and they will be Lilia's siblings. And we all know Drake is having more either with Natalie or someone else. And god forbid Jess has another. So right now that puts Kyson at 8 siblings and he is only fully biologically related to two of them the others are half or step or weirdly connected. There is no way they are going to be able to keep track of this mess. I don't have anything against blended families but this is an extreme. I just can't imagine the emotional damage it will do to them if those families fall apart.
twoi17
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by twoi17 »

I thought big Caden was so cute at the point he noticed the camera and acted silly. He seems like a really sweet kid. But all the kids screaming! It's one thing to be excited and another to let your kids yell like the world is ending in the house!
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

smashleysays wrote:
CallieT wrote:
Fashionista135 wrote: Same! I think it has something to do with how she yells everything

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
I feel like most 6/7 year olds are just like that idk
I have a 6 year old myself. And a boy at that. Obviously parents tend to think their children are less annoying than others, but honestly, he is much more mature and articulate than lilia. I think it's the way she talks. It's either a sing-song, mumbly, baby voice, or she's screaming over top of everyone else trying to be the first to answer a question or show that she knows everything. These might be learned behaviors (much like Kaden's incessant screaming) or it might just be her personality. Either way, she annoys the hell out of me.

Same! My son is exactly 1 year younger than lilia. He seems very mature compared to her. She definitely still talks in a baby voice a lot. I dont think her speech is bad but jess needs to start speaking to the kids like kids and not babies lol

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

literallywhat wrote:So I was just thinking about how many siblings one of Jess's boys has. Like just pick Kyson. Obviously, he has Lilia, Kaden, Landen, and Addie. Then he has Tommy and Caden. He also has Airabella. And even though it isn't technically his sibling, Jess said they talk about Amber's son like he is their brother. And Gabe and Amber will probably have kids and while they won't be biological siblings, they'll probably grow up with them around a lot and they will be Lilia's siblings. And we all know Drake is having more either with Natalie or someone else. And god forbid Jess has another. So right now that puts Kyson at 8 siblings and he is only fully biologically related to two of them the others are half or step or weirdly connected. There is no way they are going to be able to keep track of this mess. I don't have anything against blended families but this is an extreme. I just can't imagine the emotional damage it will do to them if those families fall apart.
I agree. I have absolutely nothing against blended families either. I have two brothers that have a different father than me, but that changes nothing about how I feel about them. They're my brothers and I love them completely.
But this whole situation with Jess, Drake, Natalie, etc. was created by dumbasses who wouldn't use protection and couldn't manage to make decent choices. We all don't know Chris and Ashley's relationship drama, but Chris running off to be with Jess and her million kids and baby daddy drama instead of focusing on his own kids, would probably have been better for them in the long run. I don't understand how in their world, it's just so normal to have a kid with damn near every person you've slept with since you were a teen. I mean, have some fucking standards.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

smom12 wrote:Oh god. Here we go. Someone being offended.

Jessss thread is filled with people who get offended because you don't think like them. It's ridiculous.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Thanks guys for letting me know that it's a sponsored vlog full of screaming. I'm not watching it.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

She's really going over the top with this snapchat fam thing. It's feeding her ego. Minions, stahhhppp

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

The boys ties make me cringe. None of them were the proper length. She really doesn't know how to dress a boy nicely.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

gemmie wrote:Man, I wouldn't DARE ever be friends with Jess. Not just for the obvious reasons, but I'd hate for strangers on a gossip site to tear every little thing about me apart. I'm not trying to start drama, just wanted to make a point. I feel like Jess brought all this negative attention upon herself though by trying to be a celebrity. I guess she kinda is a celebrity, technically. D-list type celebrity like a Baldwin brother or something lol...

She is no where near celebrity status. Maybe a Z lister lol
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

The reason why they all scream is because they learnt that's how they get noticed in their big family. The one that is the loudest gets the most attention. And Jess hasn't bothered saying "if your quiet, I'll listen to you".
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Damn girl do some laundry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

Addie laying in the bed with all of the pillows and comforter over her made me a nervous wreck! You bought a crib Jess, with brand new bedding use it! I know co-sleeping is big and people claim there are safe ways to do it. If you do it safely and it works for you great, but I am sure none of you let your baby nap alone in the bed with all of the pillows and blankets around them like they are an older child. You put them in a safe sleeping surface! It just shows Jess's stupidity.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

sarahshortcake wrote:Random thoughts on the latest video...

I get that she tried to make the night special but I still don't see why she wouldn't just throw a party ending at 9:00 for the kids; guilt tripping Kyson for not being able to stay up late was a low blow in my opinion. I thought the hourly bags were pretty cute though.
I can't believe how unsafe she is with that baby (blankets and pillows in bed).
I thought it was so sweet how Caden kissed his dad and Tommy kissed the baby after Jess explained the NYE kiss tradition.
And if anyone has any doubt if their relationship is legit, their NYE kiss was proof enough. She tried to get away from Chris earlier in the video when he was trying to be close to her and she just gave him an obligatory peck and walked off after the actual countdown. What a rip.

Also, is it normal to let your kids out into the street at midnight to run outside and make a shit ton of noise?

As much as they annoy me at times, all of those children legitimately love each other. Here's hoping for NOT another broken home for them.
For me, staying up till midnight was always part of the NYE fun as a kid. And i think the running outside is dependant upon the area. As a kid, myself and my neighbors would always meet on the sidewalk to celebrate.
broooooke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by broooooke »

Her vlog, man. I cannot imagine what it is like to live in her house. Can you just try to imagine how freaking loud it is in that house everyday. I have a headache just thinking about it.

While what she did looked really fun for the kids, I think she was a little ahead of the game in terms of the kids ages. I think it was a fine night for Caden, Alyna and Lilia.. probably even Tommy. But obviously, it was too much for Kyson and Kaden. They should have done their celebrations and put to bed in pajamas at their normal time.. if they even have a bed time. It doesn't seem like she's got a schedule for her kids at all. Landen should have also been put to bed at an appropriate time for a 2 year old but how could he... he doesn't have a bed of his own. It also bothered me that they couldnt even tone the noise down just a bit for Kyson. Teach some respect, you can still have fun but just be a little bit more respectful. The poor kid was exhausted. Maybe I'm being nitpicky... being 25 weeks pregnant makes me annoyed by everything lol

PERSONAL - My kids are 3 & 5, we had our friends over and they havea 3 &1 year old. Each one of our kids were ready for bed at their normal bed time. I can't imagine having an epic party like that for the kids until 7 or 8 for my own kids because I know how badly they need their sleep.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

She could've put the kids down for a nap in the afternoon so they can stay up for midnight. That's what I did.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

broooooke wrote:Her vlog, man. I cannot imagine what it is like to live in her house. Can you just try to imagine how freaking loud it is in that house everyday. I have a headache just thinking about it.
The thought of staying there more than a couple of hours gives me anxiety.

Return to “JesssFam”