Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Sarai wrote:So much for Joel wanting to feel useful. Now his "career" is napping all day with Bonnie and filming the kids. And I guarantee they justify it as doing something for the LDS church and spreading the gospel.
I agree. Today's vlog, Jared showing his church and saying he is mighty busy snow plowing it = LDS advert + Grown man playing on big boy toys in between nap time.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tratra58 »

Scar2016 wrote:
Sarai wrote:So much for Joel wanting to feel useful. Now his "career" is napping all day with Bonnie and filming the kids. And I guarantee they justify it as doing something for the LDS church and spreading the gospel.
I agree. Today's vlog, Jared showing his church and saying he is mighty busy snow plowing it = LDS advert + Grown man playing on big boy toys in between nap time.
I can't believe he clears the whole parking lot. They have to ensure the parking lot is clear to prevent falls and there is too much snow for his equipment or they need a big truck with large blade snowplow to clear this out. All I saw is him doing donuts with no helmet. He likely did the sidewalk and wanted to sound manly which nope... he is NapperJoel and Jared's besty.

What is Bonnie's obsession with her kids kissing each other.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Gossipgirl777
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipgirl777 »

Did anyone notice Bonnie saying in the vlog "i always try to get them to kiss" referring to Joel and Jared OMG i almost puked why do you want YOUR husband kissing your sisters husband??? Is this one of Bonnie's real weird fetish ideas..? Does she get turned on by them kissing hahah i'm out of control sorry ! :D

PS Bonnie we all left that slang term 'on fleek' in 2016 no one really uses that term anymore was that you trying to act all cool and down with the kids...? I do wonder ... AND if Joel wants a truck why can't he just buy one why is he so afraid of Bonnie BE A MAN FOR GOODNESS SAKES! why does he run everything across Bonnie first he's so afraid of her it really makes me think whyyyyy..... Is Bonnie as scary as Ellie behind the camera does she also have anger issues like her sister...? THE ANGRY GRIFFITH GIRLS :D
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tratra58 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:
I can't believe he clears the whole parking lot. They have to ensure the parking lot is clear to prevent falls and there is too much snow for his equipment or they need a big truck with large blade snowplow to clear this out. All I saw is him doing donuts with no helmet. He likely did the sidewalk and wanted to sound manly which nope... he is NapperJoel and Jared's besty.

What is Bonnie's obsession with her kids kissing each other.

We see a lot of vloggers that won't do anything nice unless it somehow serves them. I'm not going to dismiss the work Joel puts in snow clearing. That is work, even if he does enjoy doing it. It's one instance I don't see a nap afterwards as a big deal. Being out in the cold takes a lot out of you.

I think he absolutely could help clear the parking lot with that blade. My in laws are in charge of clearing their strata parking lot and they use a similar sized blade. It's likely they use the members to save money, and bring a larger truck in to occasionally haul the snow away if needed.

There are a lot of YTers that won't even clear their own yards, let alone someone else's. I think it's pretty dismissive to act like all Joel does is nap all the time and bit recognize that he does appear to give his time more freely than most would.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He _needs_ a better car. Or at least one with car seats for all the kids. Every time he takes all the kids out in that old beater, I hold my breath. I don't care if he drives himself around in it. But those kids need to be in appropriate car seats.
Maybe now that Bonnie's the main breadwinner, he feels like it's "her" money.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:He _needs_ a better car. Or at least one with car seats for all the kids. Every time he takes all the kids out in that old beater, I hold my breath. I don't care if he drives himself around in it. But those kids need to be in appropriate car seats.

I agree they need to put proper seats in it. For the amount he uses that car though, I think it would be a waste to go out and buy a new one. I like that he doesn't care that it's old.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:He _needs_ a better car. Or at least one with car seats for all the kids. Every time he takes all the kids out in that old beater, I hold my breath. I don't care if he drives himself around in it. But those kids need to be in appropriate car seats.

I agree they need to put proper seats in it. For the amount he uses that car though, I think it would be a waste to go out and buy a new one. I like that he doesn't care that it's old.
If he doesn't care that it's old, why does he want a new truck? Or is that something separate from that old car?

To whomever mentioned wondering if Bonnie was mean off camera... I think she is. She has said so herself several times. She's talked about being "the mean aunt" and even though I think that the kids all do like Aunt Bonnie (or Aunt Mama), I think she's still stern, which maybe the others are not with the others nieces and nephews. She's also talked about being mean to Joel.

When people tell you they're a certain way, and it's not a "positive" thing, believe them. I say "positive" because I think being a little "mean" is a good thing.

I think Ellie is more malicious, but fairly good at convincing herself it's because of XYZ (acne or anxiety).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

If he doesn't care that it's old, why does he want a new truck? Or is that something separate from that old car?

To whomever mentioned wondering if Bonnie was mean off camera... I think she is. She has said so herself several times. She's talked about being "the mean aunt" and even though I think that the kids all do like Aunt Bonnie (or Aunt Mama), I think she's still stern, which maybe the others are not with the others nieces and nephews. She's also talked about being mean to Joel.

When people tell you they're a certain way, and it's not a "positive" thing, believe them. I say "positive" because I think being a little "mean" is a good thing.

I think Ellie is more malicious, but fairly good at convincing herself it's because of XYZ (acne or anxiety).

Well he's said before he doesn't mind that it's old because it's a good car. It also has sentimental attachment because it used to be Bonnie's. There's a vlog where he's cleaning it out and he talks about it.

I guess it makes sense to me because my husband chooses to drive his old reliable car despite having the money to get a new one. When it reaches the point that it starts to cost money, he will definitely buy new for the warranty.... and then he'll probably drive that truck or car for another 15 years. That's how Joel sounded before and that's why I say he didn't mind it was old. Perhaps he does mind now? It was just my opinion.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk[/quote]

We see a lot of vloggers that won't do anything nice unless it somehow serves them. I'm not going to dismiss the work Joel puts in snow clearing. That is work, even if he does enjoy doing it. It's one instance I don't see a nap afterwards as a big deal. Being out in the cold takes a lot out of you.

I think he absolutely could help clear the parking lot with that blade. My in laws are in charge of clearing their strata parking lot and they use a similar sized blade. It's likely they use the members to save money, and bring a larger truck in to occasionally haul the snow away if needed.

There are a lot of YTers that won't even clear their own yards, let alone someone else's. I think it's pretty dismissive to act like all Joel does is nap all the time and bit recognize that he does appear to give his time more freely than most would.[/quote]

The fact he takes naps as much as he shows on YouTube at his age is waaayyy too much. Napper Joel fits his profile.

I disagree with you knowing what it takes to clear snow (several inches) with this size parking lot and he actually said he had to get the snow cleared out which could mean anything. Napper Joel did a couple of donuts at church and no film of clearing the parking lot. I will stick with my stance he didn't do the parking lot for reasons stated. I will add he appears to spent a good deal of the day skiing and parking lot clearing would takes a lot of time to push this amount of snow back off the lot with a smaller blade. Other than a couple of jobs at the church which people do all the time working full-time, what he does is no big deal. In fact, he has time to do more and I am surprised he wouldn't consider volunteering for his local fire department with his experience and free schedule. I think all the YouTubers take too many naps and accomplish very little, but Napper Joel wasn't like this so it is a disappointment.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: I agree they need to put proper seats in it. For the amount he uses that car though, I think it would be a waste to go out and buy a new one. I like that he doesn't care that it's old.

Well he's said before he doesn't mind that it's old because it's a good car. It also has sentimental attachment because it used to be Bonnie's. There's a vlog where he's cleaning it out and he talks about it.

I guess it makes sense to me because my husband chooses to drive his old reliable car despite having the money to get a new one. When it reaches the point that it starts to cost money, he will definitely buy new for the warranty.... and then he'll probably drive that truck or car for another 15 years. That's how Joel sounded before and that's why I say he didn't mind it was old. Perhaps he does mind now? It was just my opinion.
Gotcha! I totally remember which vlog you're talking about. I didn't know if they mentioned new truck being an addition to the beater.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tratra58 wrote:Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

There are a lot of YTers that won't even clear their own yards, let alone someone else's. I think it's pretty dismissive to act like all Joel does is nap all the time and bit recognize that he does appear to give his time more freely than most would.[/quote]

The fact he takes naps as much as he shows on YouTube at his age is waaayyy too much. Napper Joel fits his profile.

I disagree with you knowing what it takes to clear snow (several inches) with this size parking lot and he actually said he had to get the snow cleared out which could mean anything. Napper Joel did a couple of donuts at church and no film of clearing the parking lot. I will stick with my stance he didn't do the parking lot for reasons stated. I will add he appears to spent a good deal of the day skiing and parking lot clearing would takes a lot of time to push this amount of snow back off the lot with a smaller blade. Other than a couple of jobs at the church which people do all the time working full-time, what he does is no big deal. In fact, he has time to do more and I am surprised he wouldn't consider volunteering for his local fire department with his experience and free schedule. I think all the YouTubers take too many naps and accomplish very little, but Napper Joel wasn't like this so it is a disappointment.[/quote]

So you think he just blatantly lied? On record. Where people from his church probably watch?

I personally disagree a lot with people who think YTers lie about so many things that can be proven to be a lie by people IRL. Not to say they don't lie.

Also, yes, Joel's napping is way too much of a habit now. I get like that when I become way too lazy!!!! It's so gross.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

I agree they need to put proper seats in it. For the amount he uses that car though, I think it would be a waste to go out and buy a new one. I like that he doesn't care that it's old.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I guess it makes sense to me because my husband chooses to drive his old reliable car despite having the money to get a new one. When it reaches the point that it starts to cost money, he will definitely buy new for the warranty.... and then he'll probably drive that truck or car for another 15 years. That's how Joel sounded before and that's why I say he didn't mind it was old. Perhaps he does mind now? It was just my opinion.[/quote]

Gotcha! I totally remember which vlog you're talking about. I didn't know if they mentioned new truck being an addition to the beater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

A truck and a car are not comparable to what he can do with it, but he has a Suburban too. What was telling was how Bonnie said he wasn't getting a truck. It leaves a perception just how he has become the YouTube helper and not in charge of finances and this could be a change from before when he was brining in a paycheck. They easily have the money for a truck, but it will be up to Bonnie and I agree with the original post that she is the main breadwinner.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Joel is napping all the time because he's bored out of his freaking mind. The comment Bonnie made about Jared and Joel kissing was disturbing to say the least.

Don't even tell me he needs a nap after clearing a church parking lot. Just a few months ago he was doing way more than that in a day without needing to nap. This is what sitting around inside all day gets you. Working grown men can work over 40 hours a week and come home to normal fatherly and husband life without needing a nap. Naps are fine once in a blue moon or when you were feeling under the weather but she is showing them on a regular basis.

They are really starting to remind me of Bryan and Missy right around the time they started gaining more subscribers.

Also the vlog where she was putting lotion on kids faces was irritating just to watch couldn't imagine being the kids. Doesn't this woman understand the concept of personal space? Not to mention 3 out of 4 of her children are old enough to apply lotion and Chapstick themselves.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

AutumnLane wrote:Joel is napping all the time because he's bored out of his freaking mind. The comment Bonnie made about Jared and Joel kissing was disturbing to say the least.

Don't even tell me he needs a nap after clearing a church parking lot. Just a few months ago he was doing way more than that in a day without needing to nap. This is what sitting around inside all day gets you. Working grown men can work over 40 hours a week and come home to normal fatherly and husband life without needing a nap. Naps are fine once in a blue moon or when you were feeling under the weather but she is showing them on a regular basis.

They are really starting to remind me of Bryan and Missy right around the time they started gaining more subscribers.

Also the vlog where she was putting lotion on kids faces was irritating just to watch couldn't imagine being the kids. Doesn't this woman understand the concept of personal space? Not to mention 3 out of 4 of her children are old enough to apply lotion and Chapstick themselves.
I have been saying he's napping too much out of boredom too. When I come in from the cold, even a short walk, I'm tired too that's all I was saying. Did he need a nap after that, probably not, but doing something and wanting a nap is different than the nothing he has been doing.

A lot of us post on the Daily Bumps or E&J boards and say all the time that they shouldn't do more to help others. I just believe in giving credit where it's due. Here is someone that for once is doing more, and its not good enough. It is something though, and I can't just dismiss it to nothing.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Avoiding quote tree:

I didn't take the new truck comment at "i'm the breadwinner, no!" But that's only because I'm a stay at home mom/ student and I still control all of the money lol. So that wasn't my first thought. I'm sure I'm part of the minority, not the majority. So, I can see where you guys see that now.

Last edited by PostyMcPosterston on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

On a different note, I was so impressed by Olivia, Cody, and even the tiniest clip of Jackson on their skis! Is it normal to catch on quickly?!!

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Bonnie: Make sure you'll be safe.
Joel: We'll use plenty of lube and condoms.

Joel said that he wants his children to ski more but Olivia is 7 and that was her first time.
You can start skiing super young, Beau and Emily took Kate skiing and she is much younger.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Avoiding quote tree:

I didn't take the new truck comment at "i'm the breadwinner, no!" But that's only because I'm a stay at home mom/ student and I still control all of the money lol. So that wasn't my first thought. I'm sure I'm part of the minority, not the majority. So, I can see where you guys see that now.

Bonnie contributes to this perception with her saying he isn't getting a truck.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:Joel is napping all the time because he's bored out of his freaking mind. The comment Bonnie made about Jared and Joel kissing was disturbing to say the least.

I have been saying he's napping too much out of boredom too. When I come in from the cold, even a short walk, I'm tired too that's all I was saying. Did he need a nap after that, probably not, but doing something and wanting a nap is different than the nothing he has been doing.

A lot of us post on the Daily Bumps or E&J boards and say all the time that they shouldn't do more to help others. I just believe in giving credit where it's due. Here is someone that for once is doing more, and its not good enough. It is something though, and I can't just dismiss it to nothing.
Jared volunteers at church, but so what.
Doing a couple of small volunteer jobs at church isn't enough to change my idea he has too much time to waste.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I agree get a safer car or truck.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”