OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

ecf997

Re: OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

Unread post by ecf997 »

CallieT wrote:Omg was that a gift???
Lol yes unfortunately. It was sent to their PO Box by a Bug Buddy.
Ardnaid
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ardnaid »

Wtf. Why is Levi so huge? I'd have no idea that was okbaby if not for Oscar's mouth wrinkles.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

In theaters July 2017...

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Sorry, I couldn't resist. The Levi figurine reminded me too much of Chucky.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

ecf997 wrote:In theaters July 2017...

I'm dying
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

How many times did she post to snapchat talking with her hand over the microphone? Lol Only half of her story was communicated

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Something weird is going on on vegas.. Why are they not all in the same hotel? Why have we not see oscars family with kyras family? Im guessing there is hella tension there!!
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Why did Oscar's parents go anyway/why didn't they wait until Oscar's parents were done visiting to go? I was kind of confused because they've never really talked about their families being close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Pineapples wrote:Something weird is going on on vegas.. Why are they not all in the same hotel? Why have we not see oscars family with kyras family? Im guessing there is hella tension there!!
Pretty sure it's just because Oscar's dad is loaded and Kyra's family is not. I don't think her family could afford the Venetian. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

anyone see the emotional abuse oscar gives kyra in the end of the new years vlog? this guy seriously has something wrong with him about controlling the situation at all times... even during the kiss.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

I'm a sucker for flashbacks...but yeah that last clip you can tell what an ass Oscar is. I guess it was sweet for him to get Kyra those presents, though.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Should I wake up Levi seriously that poor kid he's just a prop to his idiotic father!

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

I feel Kyra knowingly or unknowingly bullies people on twitter. Especially those who try to help her out. In one of the recent comments about the rash. The person has mentioned of "feeling attacked for looking out". Why can't she just ignore comments if she thinks it's rude? I felt that comment wasn't even rude. The person just mentions about the rash and doesn't even tell what Kyra has or not. Yet Kyra was so rude.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Whateverumean wrote:I feel Kyra knowingly or unknowingly bullies people on twitter. Especially those who try to help her out. In one of the recent comments about the rash. The person has mentioned of "feeling attacked for looking out". Why can't she just ignore comments if she thinks it's rude? I felt that comment wasn't even rude. The person just mentions about the rash and doesn't even tell what Kyra has or not. Yet Kyra was so rude.
Just looked at that tweet and the person who said that is obviously in the medical field. She was very rude. And that guy probably thinks she's an idiot because she's trying to get medical advice over the internet based on other people's experiences and not her symptoms... ugh. That really aggravates me!!! I'm losing more respect for her by the day. And then all of her followers are like "omg you slay girlllllll" like no. You're an asshole. End of story.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Wtf why would she reply like that. The person left a totally normal comment suggesting what it could be. So weird. I was starting to like her.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Did anyone else think it was really weird how they didnt mention that minibug was conceived in 2016? I mean isnt that a huge blessing you'd want to include in the recap of the year? I feel like they hardly mention the pregnancy unless theyre talking about a drs appointment. Even the hauls seem disorganized and odd.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Whateverumean wrote:I feel Kyra knowingly or unknowingly bullies people on twitter. Especially those who try to help her out. In one of the recent comments about the rash. The person has mentioned of "feeling attacked for looking out". Why can't she just ignore comments if she thinks it's rude? I felt that comment wasn't even rude. The person just mentions about the rash and doesn't even tell what Kyra has or not. Yet Kyra was so rude.
And it's hypocritical. How many vloggers freak out then delete any comment that isn't ass-kissing? Then block the commenter? Gee, why not ignore it if you think it's rude? Hmmm?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

lmmomSD wrote:
And it's hypocritical. How many vloggers freak out then delete any comment that isn't ass-kissing? Then block the commenter? Gee, why not ignore it if you think it's rude? Hmmm?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
That guy's tweets sounds like he's genuinely confused why he's getting so much hate. :D (assuming the gender)
Kyra knows when she replies to such tweets there will be 100s Rt, replies and "slay girl", why pick only such tweets? Why attack anyone when one can ignore it amongst thousands of tweets she gets? She likes "positivity" and is against bullying. By doing this isn't she contradicting?
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Annavi04 wrote:Did anyone else think it was really weird how they didnt mention that minibug was conceived in 2016? I mean isnt that a huge blessing you'd want to include in the recap of the year? I feel like they hardly mention the pregnancy unless theyre talking about a drs appointment. Even the hauls seem disorganized and odd.
Yes, I thought exactly the same! (just too lazy to post ;))
A bit weird that they didn't think of that...
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Annavi04 wrote:Did anyone else think it was really weird how they didnt mention that minibug was conceived in 2016? I mean isnt that a huge blessing you'd want to include in the recap of the year? I feel like they hardly mention the pregnancy unless theyre talking about a drs appointment. Even the hauls seem disorganized and odd.
Thiiisss. Guys, I swear she isn't even excited for this baby and I'm nervous that she'll experience severe PPD and have 0 help at home. She's been acting so off lately, she never really used to be this disorganized. I mean she said she isn't even tracking this pregnancy with an app like she did with Levi. That seems so weird to me. She wrote it off with some excuse like, when you have a second baby you aren't as focused on the little details as you were the first time around etc... Still, if I was in her place I'd like to keep track of how far along I am/my symptoms at least...? It's like she just gives 0 fucks and that is so concerning to me.

They NEED to have a live-in nanny or friend in place to help out when the baby gets here, it'll be good for Kyra and the baby for so many reasons.

Return to “OKBaby”