E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by Playsinrain »

workfromhomemom wrote:Can you delete comments off instagram and twitter (I don't have either) or just block someone and the comments go away? I'm just curious after reading Ellie's posts.
You can delete comments off your own IG posts, but you cannot delete comments made to you (mentions) on twitter.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

gymchick43 wrote:Lol she is such a narcissist, why even bring up all your "haters" wishing them happy New Years? You have thousands of followers and an amazing house because of your fans. Lol she's giving my Donald trump vibes lmao
This makes me want to comment on that post "But what if they are TRUE things about you, your family, your house or your dog that you just won't own up too?"
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

minmouse wrote:I've never seen her drinking water. There is never even a glass or water bottle in the background. Her skin looks horrible. For someone who is so into her beauty routine I find it surprising that she isn't keeping herself hydrated.

Her teeth look awful to me. They were fine before and the dentist made her top teeth too wide so they now look too big for her face. This is typical Ellie caring only about appearances.... gotta make sure those teeth are perfectly straight but ignore your basic hygiene (brushing/flossing) and have a cavity ridden mouth. She is yucky!
I think her present weight has affected her facial appearance too with her thinner face making her teeth appear large.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Conspiracy Theory Alert!

What if Ellie got the invisalign to keep herself from gaining weight? She got them right around the time she stopped breastfeeding Cal, so maybe she was worried that she would gain too much weight back after she stopped.
I actually have an overweight friend that actually needed invisalign. When she started the invisalign, she purposefully started a diet at the same time because she knew there are strict rules about brushing teeth after meals before putting the trays back in.
It's not uncommon to lose weight with invisalign.

My guess is that Ellie will have a new year's resolution to start going back to the gym.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I was watching the fondue party Or "FONdue" as Joel said it and I hadn't realized that Bonnie was dipping her bread etc in the dip without removing it from the fork first before eating with her outbreak of Herpes. I will add the others did the same which is like double dipping or just as gross as Ellie's mom licking ice cream off her granddaughters leg...well maybe that was grosser lol. I have always removed my item from the dipping fork with a designated clean utensil and use another fork to eat the food. I have also seen tooth picks out when serving fondue.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ellie made the same comment on Twitter and other than a weird tweet she had about smelling Cal's breath, I can't see anything she would be responding to with that message.

What if it was a general call out to the people in the church and community? Maybe she read here and saw the poster that said she wasn't well liked?
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

Scar2016 wrote:Does anyone else notice in the vlogs where she's makeup free her face always looks flushed? But it's a weird kind of flushed. I don't know how to explain it. Like her face is red but her lips are pale. As though she looks too hot temperature wise and yet too cold at the same time.
Her lips are the same color as the rest of her skin. It looks fucking bizarre. I found this by googling "An individual who experience their lips turning white may have one of the following problems. The most common conditions that can be classified as white lips causes are anemia, hypoxia, heart trouble, lung trouble, thyroid function problems, localized fungal infection or dry skin."
Definitely anemia and she has said she has thyroid issues so there's that too.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's anemic.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Vincere wrote:
hellomydolly wrote:Jared actually kisses Joel in the new Bonnie vlog just saying. More than once.
I am at university revising and looking at the forum when getting bored and then I saw your post.
I had to make sure that nobody walks past me and sees on my 22inch monitor the shit I am looking at.

At least someone's dreams came true yesterday! ;)

I was hoping for something like this.

Ewwww! Did you think twice before sharing this? I didn't think so.... It's time to unsub from Bonnie.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

For a second I was "Why am I watching Brokeback Mountain?".
Does Ellie ever do anything nice for Jared, or her allowing him to massage her feet is her nice thing?

From the New Years vlog their were saying that they have migraines and they went to bed at 2! and woke up at 6!
Wow, mormon people really know how to party!
E and J really put rave parties to shame.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:And her skin looks so sallow and unhealthy. Her lips are totally chapped. Does she drink water? Just looking at her skin compared to Calvin's, looks so bad!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
She looks like she has sun damage. For a twenty something year old, her unnatural makeup makes her look older and no makeup looks worse. That is not a good picture.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jackson again is a natural with outdoor activities including skiing and went on the chair lift doing well.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

I need to let this sink in: she is 25, will be 26 in April...
WTF
She seems so old and lifeless...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Have Jackson's birthday month celebrations started yet?
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Did anyone notice Jackson was rear facing in today's vlog?? Definitely think Ellie reading here had something to do that that IG post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Ellie, if you can't deal with the truth, I mean haters, you can always stop vlogging. Oh wait...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Did anyone notice Jackson was rear facing in today's vlog?? Definitely think Ellie reading here had something to do that that IG post

Jackson was rear facing but not Calvin??

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

With the tiny face and the larger mouth, I thought this was Ellie at first!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... cbb8f4.png[/img]
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

In case you don't know, Kevin, Ruby's husband, has a video with them at chick fill a protesting gay marriage: https://youtu.be/D-rkpGNhth4

Anyway. I just thought that the first comment in particular is funny.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pyro1309
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pyro1309 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Did anyone notice Jackson was rear facing in today's vlog?? Definitely think Ellie reading here had something to do that that IG post

He wasn't rear facing. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 1dc28b.png[/img]

Return to “Ellie and Jared”