Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Part 19

Unread post by future_wifey »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:
future_wifey wrote: Wait wait wait. What??!! Okay that changes my opinion on her spending a lot. Do you happen to remember how long ago she said this??? I mean I understand if this was back when they were 18 and living paycheck to paycheck for that time period, but now there's no excuse!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe it was her budgeting video. Nolan was born when she did the video so it isn't too too old. I'm at work so I can't go look for it. I will when I get off.

Ugh it's under her "how we budget & save money" video. She says Ean's mom "really wanted" to start them a savings account lol. She said any money they receive for the kids they give to his mom to put in the account. So I'm assuming like birthday/Christmas money..

Keep buying those 6 diaper bags girl!
What the heck. why would you trust someone else with money for your kids???

Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Masm wrote:I was watching old videos when it was just aria, and Britney didn't seem so bad back then. She didn't seem so uptight about scattered toys and she did more with aria it seems like. I may be wrong but didn't she have her in swimming lessons at one point?
Her old videos made me so excited to be a mom. And I don't mean that she made it look easy or perfect. But just that she seemed so comfortable and confident. She hung out with her family all the time. I liked her regular updates about Aria and how excited she was about each development. I still like her videos somewhat and I do like Britney overall, but she stresses me out now with how overwhelmed she gets. I also can't remember the last Nolan update that wasn't MD-related.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:And she never goes anywhere with the kids so...why the hell is she buying one anyways?
Didn't you know she has to show off on her adventures to the supermarkets lol
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Atrigsdad wrote:
nugget12 wrote:I don't understand why she would "like being in a hospital". I hate being in one and I have spent more time being in a hospital then most people my age because I have severe asthma and food allergies. I don't know why she would want to hang around, as soon as they let me go home after delivery I am out. Hospitals are great when you need them if you are sick or injured but it is not a hotel and nurses are not maids to answer your every whim. My mom is a maternity nurse who is kind and caring she is always having patients come up to her in public and thank her for taking such good care of them but, she can not stand people who are rude, want everything, expect them to to bend over backwards, insist on a private room when the hospital is full and treat nurses like they are their personal maid. I have a feeling that is the type of patient Britney is, I can so see her being rude and think she should be there for days to be waited on. I bring my own pads only because I am allergic to chlorine that is in a lot of popular brands of pads but that is my only reason why. Oh and those mesh undies are wonderful!
I hate the hospital to. With my first I had a csection and had no choice to stay the required 3 days. It was awful. My second was a vbac. Right after delivery I asked how soon I could leave. They told me once he's checked by my pediatrician. He was born a little before 5pm July 3rd. She came the next day in the morning and I was home that afternoon. Wish I could Just pop em out and go home lol. Being in that room literally drives me crazy

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
My daughter was born July 3rd as well in 2013.

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I also think Britney bought a ton of clothes for the baby.. How much is a normal amount though? I dont have kids so Id probably buy like 4 Newborn onesies and like 15 0-3 month outfits to start off with. Thats enough to wear for like a week and a half, right? I would wait til the baby grows to buy the bigger clothes because Id want to shop later as well. It seems more fun to shop a couple times for clothes rather than all at once, or all at once plus a few more times when you see something cute and risk ending up with too much clothes the baby doesnt even get to wear
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Yogabbagabbat wrote:The lily jade diaper bag is only 1 year old..if I had a $350 bag that was sent to me for free only a year ago I wouldn't be buying a new one. Crazy.

If you search "britneyandbaby diaper bag" she has 6 different videos with 6 different bags lol
I can't get over how much she looks like Michele Duggar lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Mamax1215 wrote: I can't get over how much she looks like Michele Duggar lol
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I never ever noticed this but it's sooooo true!!! LMFAO!!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So O just had to run into Target here to get something, and OMG. I saw 95% of her house in there.

And it ain't cheap.

keightmcc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keightmcc »

Mamax1215 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:The lily jade diaper bag is only 1 year old..if I had a $350 bag that was sent to me for free only a year ago I wouldn't be buying a new one. Crazy.

If you search "britneyandbaby diaper bag" she has 6 different videos with 6 different bags lol
I can't get over how much she looks like Michele Duggar lol
Blackswan wrote:
Mamax1215 wrote: I can't get over how much she looks like Michele Duggar lol
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I never ever noticed this but it's sooooo true!!! LMFAO!!
I noticed this too in the old pic she showed of her and her dad recently. I actually first saw it as Michelle and Jim Bob

Sent from my Y635-L02 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Someone please do a side by side!! xD
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm expecting to hear about this topic on her next or so vlog LOL
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Annavi04 wrote:I also think Britney bought a ton of clothes for the baby.. How much is a normal amount though? I dont have kids so Id probably buy like 4 Newborn onesies and like 15 0-3 month outfits to start off with. Thats enough to wear for like a week and a half, right? I would wait til the baby grows to buy the bigger clothes because Id want to shop later as well. It seems more fun to shop a couple times for clothes rather than all at once, or all at once plus a few more times when you see something cute and risk ending up with too much clothes the baby doesnt even get to wear
You could go through 4 newborn onesies in one day. 15 0-3 onesies can be gone through in maybe 3-4 days. They do get changed a lot at that age due to diaper blowouts and spitting up. So I totally understand having at least 10 newborn outfits and 20 3 month outfits.

I'm due in March and I know I have at least that many. The difference is I bought newborn stuff at consignment since they outgrow it so quickly and a lot of the clothes I saved from my first baby (they're both girls) and a lot was gifted at a baby shower. The other stuff I bought at carter's or target on clearance with coupons on top.

It's fun to dress baby, and there are ways to do it much more affordably.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I wonder if she ever goes to Walmart. I'm guilty of going to target at least once a week myself but sometimes (like once a month maybe?) I'll have to go to Walmart for something.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I wonder if she ever goes to Walmart. I'm guilty of going to target at least once a week myself but sometimes (like once a month maybe?) I'll have to go to Walmart for something.
She probably thinks Walmart is for the "poor" or their products are cheap lol I don't go to Walmart as much (once a month as well) because the one close to me is never stocked but I like to go there for holidays. I did a majority of my Christmas shopping since they had everything I wanted to get at a lower price compared to Target and Toys R Us. Better homes and Gardens brand is pretty decent also.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Sosie Lark wrote:
Masm wrote:I was watching old videos when it was just aria, and Britney didn't seem so bad back then. She didn't seem so uptight about scattered toys and she did more with aria it seems like. I may be wrong but didn't she have her in swimming lessons at one point?
Her old videos made me so excited to be a mom. And I don't mean that she made it look easy or perfect. But just that she seemed so comfortable and confident. She hung out with her family all the time. I liked her regular updates about Aria and how excited she was about each development. I still like her videos somewhat and I do like Britney overall, but she stresses me out now with how overwhelmed she gets. I also can't remember the last Nolan update that wasn't MD-related.
I do wish that she would do more updates for the kids! Like how is Aria doing in school? How are they developing? What does Nolan like to do/play? I feel like when the new baby gets here, we're going to get updates for that one, but not the other 2. The interest doesn't stop once they learn how to talk and walk lol. Am I the only one who feels like we don't really see the kids that much in the videos???

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

I take back the budgeting stuff. I just watched her video and I believe that she's saving money. Regardless of if it's in an account with Aria and Nolan's name on it, she has money in savings and that's what I think is important!

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

future_wifey wrote:I take back the budgeting stuff. I just watched her video and I believe that she's saving money. Regardless of if it's in an account with Aria and Nolan's name on it, she has money in savings and that's what I think is important!

But her spending habit has gotten worse so I wonder if this is still the case? That video is dated so it may may not apply anymore. I hope it still does though.

Speaking of savings accounts under kids names...how does that work? I have money (cash) saved for my son but have hesitated to open a bank account cuz I have zero info on kid saving accounts. Any info would be great!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Blackswan wrote:
future_wifey wrote:I take back the budgeting stuff. I just watched her video and I believe that she's saving money. Regardless of if it's in an account with Aria and Nolan's name on it, she has money in savings and that's what I think is important!

But her spending habit has gotten worse so I wonder if this is still the case? That video is dated so it may may not apply anymore. I hope it still does though.

Speaking of savings accounts under kids names...how does that work? I have money (cash) saved for my son but have hesitated to open a bank account cuz I have zero info on kid saving accounts. Any info would be great!
I'm sure there are other ways to go about it, but we have an account set up for each of our kids where a small amount of $ is taken out every week. It adds up pretty quick! We cannot withdraw money from it & the kids can't either until they turn 18.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Has she mentioned who aria and Nolan will be staying with while they're at the hospital? Does anyone remember where aria stayed when Nolan was born?
I'm pretty sure she said Eans mom will be keeping them. She said it will be interesting because Nolan hasn't ever stayed without her. She should have been preparing him for this for months!
Right?? There's been a few times Aria has gone to Ean's parents over night where Nolan could have gone too. Even recently, Aria stayed for a few days. Nolan could've gone for the day or stayed 1 night. If he suffers from separation anxiety it's important to let him become accustomed to be left with a familiar face. I think having Aria there will be comforting to him, but I totally agree, she could've been preparing him for a while now. Even saying, "when Mommy has the baby, you and Aria will go to (whatever they call Ean's grandma) house." And then letting him stay for a few hours when Aria is there.
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

I feel bad for Nolan. Not only will he be separated from his mom for for the first time overnight, he will be coming home to a new baby sister where he won't be the baby anymore.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”