Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Jeybee27 wrote:She posted a picture of a pill but it honestly looks like OTC allergy medication or something. Not prescription antibiotics. I don't think she's gone to the ER like she claims. Part of me thinks she wishes something bad would happen to her so she could have another excuse to be a piece of shit mom and overall human being.
I actuallythink she hasnt went becauseshe wants it to be bad enough that she can brag about overcoming her horrible experience or how being modified ruined her life or how no one will hire her because of the damage to her ear
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by placebo »

1 capsule (pretty sure it's Cephalexin) wont clear jackshit. You are on antibiotics for multiple days for things that are more simple like removing of wisdom teeth.

I think they gave her that capsule to start treatment right away and she got a prescription to go buy the rest herself. Glad she saw an actual doctor.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Could also be Indomethacin for pain and reducing swelling, but if it's that, she still needs antibiotics on top of it. Either way, hope she learns something from this.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

placebo wrote:I know I'm early, but I am suggesting this for the next thread name:

Ohio Is For Infected Earlobes: Part 51
OhioIsForWalmartGauges

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Nah dude, that's cool. Just don't listen to the medical professional who's got so much more education and basic common sense than you that you're practically an amoeba by comparison
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

She's more motivated to keep her ear lopes healthy than she does trying to get a GED or a job. How sad.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

hannahbanana wrote:She's more motivated to keep her ear lopes healthy than she does trying to get a GED or a job. How sad.

Without them she isn't modified, duh
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

placebo wrote:I know I'm early, but I am suggesting this for the next thread name:

Rusted Over Infected Earlobes
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

kalipali wrote:

Rusted Over Infected Earlobes
Yesss
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Panda714 wrote:Nah dude, that's cool. Just don't listen to the medical professional who's got so much more education and basic common sense than you that you're practically an amoeba by comparison
I was coming to say the exactly same thing! Oh wait they( the medical professionals that attended school) don't know. I will do my own sit and keep using cheapo material to be modified!!!!! You are a fuckimg idiot. Chuckie must have been fucking your braid instead of your glowing vagina and made you retarded. Oh wait. It was the mono!!!!
What a piece of shit you are.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know this sounds awful but I was hoping they'd chop it off. Maybe then she'd really learn a lesson
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:I know this sounds awful but I was hoping they'd chop it off. Maybe then she'd really learn a lesson
Or she would think a missing earlobe makes her extra modified!

I really wish she would stop posting pictures of her nasty ear! I follow her on my mommy account so my feed is like: cute baby, cute baby, baby bump pic, Tayler's crusty earlobe, baby clothes. It kind of startles me each time I see a picture of it because it is so unexpected compared to everything else I see!
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Is medication going to be enough? It looks like she's gonna need surgery to get that fixed. I also agree with whoever said she's gonna use this as an excuse to not further her education, I was literally saying that to myself last night lmfao.

"Hello. My name is Tayler Dawn. In January of two thousand and seventeen, my life was forever changed when I got an ear infection from my gauges. I was...tryin' to stretch em' out, but...God had other plans. Because of this, and me being stupid, I let the infection spread and it spread to my brain and now I am forced to relearn everything."

I actually read this in her voice as I typed this.
Medication definitely won't be enough. Unless she's going through various doses of antibiotics it can still spread to her blood stream. I'm genuinely surprised that they didn't suggest surgery or at least to remove the dead skin. Or maybe they did, but she refused treatment. You know, the struggles of being modified and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I still don't fully believe she went to the hospital. This is Tayler. She would've posted a million pictures of her at the hospital for attention. And I find it odd they only looked at it and gave her a pill. I feel like they would've cleaned it since it's full of puss and looks like there's dead skin.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Panda714 wrote:Nah dude, that's cool. Just don't listen to the medical professional who's got so much more education and basic common sense than you that you're practically an amoeba by comparison
And I have to say it: it's DOSE of medicine. Not "does". Dumber than a bag of rocks.
"Doctor says surgical steel, but I hate it, so I will go with wood". What would a doctor know? Oh, that's right. Lots more than you. "Hateeee" isn't a word either.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:I still don't fully believe she went to the hospital. This is Tayler. She would've posted a million pictures of her at the hospital for attention. And I find it odd they only looked at it and gave her a pill. I feel like they would've cleaned it since it's full of puss and looks like there's dead skin.

RIGHT?!?! I agree with this

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

BornThisWay94 wrote:I know this sounds awful but I was hoping they'd chop it off. Maybe then she'd really learn a lesson
I'm not gonna lie I'm actually disappointed she went to the doctor. I wanted her ear to rot off. Can you imagine watching her YouTube after that with her rocking one ear and one stub? Hahaha oh fuck I'm going to hell.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

RustedOverCrusties
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

beforehecheats wrote:RustedOverCrusties

Omgggggg lol. So disgusting, just like her

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

CrustedOverStretchedLobes

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”