Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Vincere wrote:Bonnie: Make sure you'll be safe.
Joel: We'll use plenty of lube and condoms.

Joel said that he wants his children to ski more but Olivia is 7 and that was her first time.
You can start skiing super young, Beau and Emily took Kate skiing and she is much younger.
Oh yeah. I used to ski a lot, and preschoolers would whiz by me. They're fearless.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tratra58 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Vincere wrote:Bonnie: Make sure you'll be safe.
Joel: We'll use plenty of lube and condoms.

Joel said that he wants his children to ski more but Olivia is 7 and that was her first time.
You can start skiing super young, Beau and Emily took Kate skiing and she is much younger.
Oh yeah. I used to ski a lot, and preschoolers would whiz by me. They're fearless.

The best kid skier was Jackson who even went up the chairlift.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

tratra58 wrote: I agree get a safer car or truck.

I don't think you'd like that either. An old truck it would be unsafe, a new truck would be excessive spending. Something a few years old would be a bad buy because it should really have a warranty. Seriously, as others have said, if you think Joel is so bad, then watch Daily Bumps. You'll lose your mind at their laziness and spending.

Not everyone has a newer vehicle. Old doesn't mean unsafe. They need the proper child restraints.

I agree Bonnie and Joel are becoming a lot more like the larger Youtube and that is disappointing, but I really feel like the nitpicking on this board makes certain people look a bit crazy. I now notice these same people trying to "turn the tide" on the Cullen and Katie board. You don't have to like all vloggers, but it doesn't need to be a HATE EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME scenario. Clearing a sidewalk, parking lot, driveway, etc, for someone else is a nice thing to do. I'm not sure why we would hate someone for it.

And you can't argue that Joel doesn't jog because we don't see it everyday, but then throw out that Jared volunteers at his church. We've never seen that. We have at least seen Joel jog before.

I do hate that Joel is no longer working, and that he's now a kept man so to speak. I thought he was better than that and had more drive and ambition. That said, I believe he's a good human being with a good heart, and don't think he's half as lazy or pathetic as people are making him out to be. Are we grading vloggers on potential? So because Joel could have been more we are supposed to expect him to volunteer all of his time, but since Jared only worked at Verizon and isn't handy it's ok for him to stay home and nap everyday? I haven't seen any of this same criticism pointed in his direction, and he can't even help his dad... he calls lazytuber Joel.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don't think it's strange that Olivia hasn't skied by the age of 7 just because younger kids have started earlier. Skiing is expensive, at least here it is, and sledding is much easier with little ones. Also, I would have a lot of anxiety about putting a preschooler on a chairlift, but that's just me.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

IceCreamCone wrote:

I don't think you'd like that either. An old truck it would be unsafe, a new truck would be excessive spending. Something a few years old would be a bad buy because it should really have a warranty. Seriously, as others have said, if you think Joel is so bad, then watch Daily Bumps. You'll lose your mind at their laziness and spending.

Not everyone has a newer vehicle. Old doesn't mean unsafe. They need the proper child restraints.

I agree Bonnie and Joel are becoming a lot more like the larger Youtube and that is disappointing, but I really feel like the nitpicking on this board makes certain people look a bit crazy. I now notice these same people trying to "turn the tide" on the Cullen and Katie board. You don't have to like all vloggers, but it doesn't need to be a HATE EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME scenario. Clearing a sidewalk, parking lot, driveway, etc, for someone else is a nice thing to do. I'm not sure why we would hate someone for it.

And you can't argue that Joel doesn't jog because we don't see it everyday, but then throw out that Jared volunteers at his church. We've never seen that. We have at least seen Joel jog before.

I do hate that Joel is no longer working, and that he's now a kept man so to speak. I thought he was better than that and had more drive and ambition. That said, I believe he's a good human being with a good heart, and don't think he's half as lazy or pathetic as people are making him out to be. Are we grading vloggers on potential? So because Joel could have been more we are supposed to expect him to volunteer all of his time, but since Jared only worked at Verizon and isn't handy it's ok for him to stay home and nap everyday? I haven't seen any of this same criticism pointed in his direction, and he can't even help his dad... he calls lazytuber Joel.
I wondered if I wasn't the only one seeing that on the C&K board. I just ignore it. I think Joel cleared the whole parking lot, why lie about it. He was just showing the "fun" parts though. Man, I wish my husband was as "lazy" as Joel. Geez people our rough on him!
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

IceCreamCone wrote:

People come here to gossip not bow down and worship vloggers. C&k are not perfect and Bonnie is definitely not perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:

People come here to gossip not bow down and worship vloggers. C&k are not perfect and Bonnie is definitely not perfect.

Where did I say they were perfect?

Not everything has to be hate. Do you either hate or like people in your daily life? I'm sure there is a scale. It seems like the same few people find a board were people are still positive and will drive the bus over that vlogger with repeated daily nitpicks.

Not hating on every little thing isn't bowing down and worshiping anyone. It's being reasonable. None of us here are perfect. Cullen and Katie and Bonnie may have reached the "Bitch Eating Crackers" point for some people, but not everyone is ready to jump all over them for absolutely everything yet.

Look at Joel plowing that church parking lot... what a lazy asshole.

Very BEC. That's all I'm saying.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

To y'all complaining that they have never taken the kids skiing before have to realize they have JUST in the past year came into a decent amount of money. They never lived extravagantly, they still don't really.
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

HelloSweetie wrote: Well he's said before he doesn't mind that it's old because it's a good car. It also has sentimental attachment because it used to be Bonnie's. There's a vlog where he's cleaning it out and he talks about it.

I guess it makes sense to me because my husband chooses to drive his old reliable car despite having the money to get a new one. When it reaches the point that it starts to cost money, he will definitely buy new for the warranty.... and then he'll probably drive that truck or car for another 15 years. That's how Joel sounded before and that's why I say he didn't mind it was old. Perhaps he does mind now? It was just my opinion.
I'm still firmly in camp Bonnie but I no longer believe they care about what they once said was sentimental or important to them. They could have said it was sentimental because they were trying to justify in their own minds why they couldn't buy a new one rather than it just being a money issue. Just because they've said it in the past doesn't make it true now.

She's also said she values the products she uses in her hair but is now hawking any company that throws money at her.

Her kids are cute and I love her tutorials but she has lost a lot of credibility the past few months.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IceCreamCone wrote:

Simple assessment based on what he shows what he does. I think all of them are nonproductive or contributed nothing. Joel said he is involved with church finances which is likely a volunteer position.

Joel I like the best and sorry to see him become a YouTuber. I thought he was above the rest and now he let's Jared give him a couple of kisses in order to maintain this life.

I never like the others but Bonnie and Joel and they've changed. Unless he changes I will see like the others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:To y'all complaining that they have never taken the kids skiing before have to realize they have JUST in the past year came into a decent amount of money. They never lived extravagantly, they still don't really.
Skiing with kids was affordable on Joel's old salary and part time Bonnie's YouTubing income.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

workfromhomemom wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:

I wondered if I wasn't the only one seeing that on the C&K board. I just ignore it. I think Joel cleared the whole parking lot, why lie about it. He was just showing the "fun" parts though. Man, I wish my husband was as "lazy" as Joel. Geez people our rough on him!
Maybe you're not talking about me, but I feel like I am one of few people that doesn't adore everything Cullen and Katie do. If you're not talking about me, whatever, but I just have to say that I in particular am not trying to "turn the tide". I see things that bug me about Bonnie and Joel, and I come here to discuss them. Same with C&K. If you don't agree with things that bug me, fine. It's just my opinion. I'm not trying to make everyone agree with me. Usually my opinions get shot down on that thread, because they get credit for being great parents. But that's ok too. I'm just mentioning my opinion.
I wanted to reiterate that I don't have a problem with Joel driving an older car. If it runs well, and he likes it, great. It's the lack of child seats in the car that I object to. My family is of the school of thought that you buy a next to new car (so you don't have the depreciation of new) and drive it until it dies. So I totally get Joel doing that. But all four kids in that car is pretty unsafe. Olivia is still too young to be up front in California, and he doesn't have boosters for all the boys.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Maybe you're not talking about me, but I feel like I am one of few people that doesn't adore everything Cullen and Katie do. If you're not talking about me, whatever, but I just have to say that I in particular am not trying to "turn the tide". I see things that bug me about Bonnie and Joel, and I come here to discuss them. Same with C&K. If you don't agree with things that bug me, fine. It's just my opinion. I'm not trying to make everyone agree with me. Usually my opinions get shot down on that thread, because they get credit for being great parents. But that's ok too. I'm just mentioning my opinion.
I wanted to reiterate that I don't have a problem with Joel driving an older car. If it runs well, and he likes it, great. It's the lack of child seats in the car that I object to. My family is of the school of thought that you buy a next to new car (so you don't have the depreciation of new) and drive it until it dies. So I totally get Joel doing that. But all four kids in that car is pretty unsafe. Olivia is still too young to be up front in California, and he doesn't have boosters for all the boys.

I didn't mean you at all in the C&K thread. I think you might be talking to the other poster though.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

^^ Cool. I have been called out before for being "too nitpicky". So I was just explaining my point of view. No worries! I guess as usual, not everything is about me! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I guess I'm one of the ones too nitpicky on c&k thread? All I did was complain about Ada's talons and Gaines not wearing socks at the trampoline park. Also in the past brooks not being buckled into his swing and bouncer.

I will admit I no longer like Bonnie the way I used to. She has changed too much and I hate some of the things she does to her kids. On here though some people defend her on every single thing she does. I think they are on the wrong website. This website is for gossip. If you want to worship someone go comment on their videos on YouTube or tweet them. C&k and Bonnie get away with stuff that the lumps and e+j get raked over the coals for on this group.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I guess I'm one of the ones too nitpicky on c&k thread? All I did was complain about Ada's talons and Gaines not wearing socks at the trampoline park. Also in the past brooks not being buckled into his swing and bouncer.

I will admit I no longer like Bonnie the way I used to. She has changed too much and I hate some of the things she does to her kids. On here though some people defend her on every single thing she does. I think they are on the wrong website. This website is for gossip. If you want to worship someone go comment on their videos on YouTube or tweet them. C&k and Bonnie get away with stuff that the lumps and e+j get raked over the coals for on this group.

No one is on the wrong website. Just because some people (clearly you're talking about me) defend things, that doesn't mean it's Bonnie worship. We all live different lives and some might find different things reasonable. I'm explaining the position a lot of the time, not defending Bonnie. Like the skiing. It's asinine to imply B&J have somehow neglected their children because they haven't been skiing yet. I live where there's tons of snow and a ski hill 15 minutes away. I have a 9 year old that has never skied. Why? It's not a family activity everyone can do together, so for us it isn't worth the $200 it would cost to go. That's not a defense of Bonnie, but the overall implications that you are somehow a neglectful parent for not taking your kids skiing. I think that is a hate driven opinion that defies logic.

I can't stand DB, but I probably play Devil's Advocate on that board too more than anyone else.

Without diverse opinions and subjectivity it really is all just hate all the time. I agree with the previous poster.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Exactly. And yeah, we all know you like Bonnie, but you don't defend her blindly. You were just as weirded out by her double dipping her fondue fork and some of the other questionable stuff she's done recently. You may say where you think she's coming from, but you're far from a minion.
Anyway, we're way off topic. Can't we all just respect each other's opinions?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

This is a gossip site, but no one ever said it was a hate site. Gossip mags are usually trashy, but that doesn't mean they don't at least try to get the story right sometimes. I just think when you start to hold people up to impossible standards, everyone here starts to look crazy. Volunteering is a good thing to do. It doesn't' matter if it's 5, 10, or 40 hours. Its at least a nice thought and service and I don't think its fair to dismiss it as just nothing.

In response to your earlier post. Lmmom, I actually wasn't even thinking about you. You've been very vocal about your dislike of Cullen for awhile now. You own when you're nitpicking. So many others do not, and I wonder how well they would do when held up to their own high standards?

**Because I feel like I need a disclaimer: Only a lukewarm Bonnie or K&C viewer. Not a worshiper.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:He _needs_ a better car. Or at least one with car seats for all the kids. Every time he takes all the kids out in that old beater, I hold my breath. I don't care if he drives himself around in it. But those kids need to be in appropriate car seats.
Maybe now that Bonnie's the main breadwinner, he feels like it's "her" money.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I agree they need to put proper seats in it. For the amount he uses that car though, I think it would be a waste to go out and buy a new one. I like that he doesn't care that it's old.
If he doesn't care that it's old, why does he want a new truck? Or is that something separate from that old car?

To whomever mentioned wondering if Bonnie was mean off camera... I think she is. She has said so herself several times. She's talked about being "the mean aunt" and even though I think that the kids all do like Aunt Bonnie (or Aunt Mama), I think she's still stern, which maybe the others are not with the others nieces and nephews. She's also talked about being mean to Joel.

When people tell you they're a certain way, and it's not a "positive" thing, believe them. I say "positive" because I think being a little "mean" is a good thing.

I think Ellie is more malicious, but fairly good at convincing herself it's because of XYZ (acne or anxiety).

It's true. Bonnie does have anger issues. Remember the hole in the kitchen cupboard made by her foot? She has said she has a bad temper, I believe her. I don't think any less of her because of it though. I give her credit for being truthful. Ellie, howere, is malicious and duplicitous which is unforgivable imo.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”