DailyFinnderella (part 78)

BlueMountains
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Baconsgirl wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 72a54d.png[/img] has this been mentioned? If so this makes me sick. Money hungry pigs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He knows the fanbase is made up of 12 years olds, so he's taking advantage of the point that in order for one to go, the parent needs a ticket as well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The prices of the tickets are the same as some very popular, successful artists. Bryan doesn't seem to understand his place. His song is played in a store, not on the radio. When he gets to number one on iTunes, no one is inviting him to perform on daytime television or SNL. It's very obvious that he got there because of the popularity of the vlogs. He has such a lack of self awareness.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

But I don't feel like people from the vlogs really support his music. They go because they want to meet Bryan and Missy and a chance to see the kids.

I honestly can't wait to see the turnout of this whole event.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

These people are invading my dreams!

I dreamed that I was watching a new vlog that featured Missy singing. She was taking voice lessons from Bryan (LOL) and he was moving his arms like a conductor when he wanted her to go higher or lower hahahaha.

Here's the real kicker: she had a beautiful operatic soprano voice! I was watching the vlog and I was like, "This can't be real. She's mouthing to a recording." She wasn't.

But then I woke up and it wasn't real ha. Even if Missy IS a decent singer, there's no way she's going to be operatic and I highly doubt she's a soprano.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Baconsgirl wrote: has this been mentioned? If so this makes me sick. Money hungry pigs!

I'm confused though, do adults have to buy a VIP ticket? The way that's worded it almost reads as saying that accompanying adults only need a ticket if they want a signed CD and a photo, but don't need one if they are just chaperoning the kids.
At least they realize 99.9% of the people that would want the VIP tickets are children. Hope they have some sort of security measures at the doors like they do at places like Jump parks or Chuckie Cheese... (half way joking about that, but with all seriousness, there are gonna be a lot of kids there, maybe they should think about that..)
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I think it's totally acceptable to require adults to have tickets too. That's how things usually work... I don't get in free at the movies when I take a child.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote: has this been mentioned? If so this makes me sick. Money hungry pigs!

I'm confused though, do adults have to buy a VIP ticket? The way that's worded it almost reads as saying that accompanying adults only need a ticket if they want a signed CD and a photo, but don't need one if they are just chaperoning the kids.
At least they realize 99.9% of the people that would want the VIP tickets are children. Hope they have some sort of security measures at the doors like they do at places like Jump parks or Chuckie Cheese... (half way joking about that, but with all seriousness, there are gonna be a lot of kids there, maybe they should think about that..)
I get making adults buy a ticket. But it specifically says they need a VIP ticket to accompany their kid to the meet & greet. The wording is weird, I admit. But it does say that they need a VIP ticket. I wouldn't send my kid in alone to meet anyone. So even to get into the meet & greet with their kid, the parents have to drop the $55.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Wow Ollie In bed with the iPad ?!?!?

I bet that's what they do every single night so that he doesn't bug them and that's why he's so tired all the time because he has no limits!
They made it seem like something new but it obviously isn't.

And Ollie was crying and had the iPad how much you wanna bet they didn't wanna deal with him so they bribed him with iPad.. sad.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"It's actually pretty chilly....and it's way too cold!!"
"We're like, bundled up.. it's freezing.." Yes, everyone is bundled up EXCEPT Finn who is stark naked except for a diaper. Who cares if the baby is cold?? #FinnWho?
"Only throw them in the grass!" annnd ollie throws them all over the porch while Bryan laughs..
How much clutter can they have? Have they even been in this house 6 months? This is a sure sign of excessive shopping.
All the kids but Finn allowed to play with the bowling set that FINN got for Xmas.. Seriously, can this kid PLEASE play with his toys? Missy was literally holding him back from playing! Who cares if he can't play "right" LET HIM PLAY WITH THEM!!!!
Kid's christian music in the car, SEE WE DO LOVE JESUS GUYS!!!
OMG ya'll they figured out that they can sit a child on either side of them so they can both watch the kids and still sit beside each other, give them a Nobel prize guys.. I'm amazed.
Bryan's going to be addicted to Afrin like Arthur on King of Queens.. LMAOOOOO
"My entire family.." so his mom and sister finally get to see the kids a month after Christmas? Oh but it's not to see the kids its to see Bryan.. I forget who's the most important around there.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Playsinrain wrote:"It's actually pretty chilly....and it's way too cold!!"
"We're like, bundled up.. it's freezing.." Yes, everyone is bundled up EXCEPT Finn who is stark naked except for a diaper. Who cares if the baby is cold?? #FinnWho?
"Only throw them in the grass!" annnd ollie throws them all over the porch while Bryan laughs..
How much clutter can they have? Have they even been in this house 6 months? This is a sure sign of excessive shopping.
All the kids but Finn allowed to play with the bowling set that FINN got for Xmas.. Seriously, can this kid PLEASE play with his toys? Missy was literally holding him back from playing! Who cares if he can't play "right" LET HIM PLAY WITH THEM!!!!
OMG ya'll they figured out that they can sit a child on either side of them so they can both watch the kids and still sit beside each other, give them a Nobel prize guys.. I'm amazed.
"My entire family.." so his mom and sister finally get to see the kids a month after Christmas? Oh but it's not to see the kids its to see Bryan.. I forget who's the most important around there.
You hit everything right on! I couldn't believe that they were complaining g about the cold but had the baby out there in only a diaper because prince Ollie wanted to do water balloons. What about telling him no? He really is a bratty little boy. I really don't think they ever tell him no about anything.
Why they would t let Finn play is beyond me. I noticed that Liv had a funny look on her face. Of course Ollie gets to cut in front of her and go first...he's the prince.

Missy your house wouldn't look so cluttered if you took (or had someone) take down all the Christmas stuff. What are they waiting for?

Today's vlog...started out in the "morning" then nothing until they were out to dinner again. What do these people really do all day? Oh I forgot Bryan said he had to take the rubbish out. Yet they have their employees there all day.
I've lost all respect for both of the johnsons. There comes a time when you have to have some dignity and self-worth. They've sold themselves to the bumps.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And "It's SO cold". The low in Murrieta yesterday was 50 degrees. What effing wimps. Have they completely forgotten what real cold is (Idaho)?

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

lmmomSD wrote:And "It's SO cold". The low in Murrieta yesterday was 50 degrees. What effing wimps. Have they completely forgotten what real cold is (Idaho)?

It's 25 where I am.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

lmmomSD wrote:And "It's SO cold". The low in Murrieta yesterday was 50 degrees. What effing wimps. Have they completely forgotten what real cold is (Idaho)?

guess bryanapple couldn't open the vlog with "gooooooooooood mooooooooorning you guys, it's anotherrrrrr ____ day in sunny southern california".
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

janem wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:"It's actually pretty chilly....and it's way too cold!!"
You hit everything right on! I couldn't believe that they were complaining g about the cold but had the baby out there in only a diaper because prince Ollie wanted to do water balloons. What about telling him no? He really is a bratty little boy. I really don't think they ever tell him no about anything.
Why they would t let Finn play is beyond me. I noticed that Liv had a funny look on her face. Of course Ollie gets to cut in front of her and go first...he's the prince.

Missy your house wouldn't look so cluttered if you took (or had someone) take down all the Christmas stuff. What are they waiting for?

Today's vlog...started out in the "morning" then nothing until they were out to dinner again. What do these people really do all day? Oh I forgot Bryan said he had to take the rubbish out. Yet they have their employees there all day.
I've lost all respect for both of the johnsons. There comes a time when you have to have some dignity and self-worth. They've sold themselves to the bumps.

The entire scene with the water balloons and the bowling had me rolling my eyes. Ollie gets what Ollie wants, when Ollie wants it, no matter the situation. He's going to be a mini Missy with Bryan's ego.. what a combo.

(I have to shamefully admit that i have not yet taken down my tree or any decorations. I had the best intentions to take them down Monday when i was off work but i wound up spending the day doing backed up laundry, switching my closet from summer clothes to winter (cause here in GA it's just now getting cold enough to where i'm not looking for my tank tops lol) and helping my daughter get her closet organized the same way.. It's coming down this week you guys, i swear...lol ALTHOUGH... i'm not going to pay someone to do it for me, so i guess that makes it better than the Lumps who could get whoever they paid to put it up, come and take it down...)
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

It'll prob be down in tomorrow's vlog when the maid comes today

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Despite all the dumb stuff, Bryan throwing Finn onto the pillows was cute. They seemed to both be having genuine fun.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

"Ollie, what are you guys playing?"

"Uh...this game."

"It's called bowling."

"Yeah, it's called bowlden."
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I know it's small and meaningless, but I wish they had told Ollie, "No, you're using the bowling ball." and take the basketball away. It's not harmful to let him use a different ball, but they never tell him a strict no for ANYTHING...
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

It's 5 degrees where I live
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

As far as taking Christmas trees down. We leave ours up until the twelfth day of Christmas (Epiphany).

Return to “Daily Bumps”