Proof They Read Here

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Proof They Read Here

Unread post by Vincere »

So he didn't delete the video when people were calling them bigots and homophobes in the comment section, but as soon as he hears that they might loose money he deletes it. In my opinion it's kinda worse :))

So their "values" mean nothing, they can be bought/changed with some money!
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Can you upload the video to Dropbox or another cloud-type website so we can view?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:What was the account that sounded like Ellie and Jared taking turns talking? It asked about if we liked Ellen and the mom's view? I was pretty convinced it was them. Did the mods ever check that IP?
I don't believe they did.

Before anyone wants to throw more shade suggesting that I am Bonnie, let me point out that the mods HAVE actually done an ip check on me. They know all.
you're not bonnie, lmfao. that is ridiculous.
Hear, hear.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Someone needs to re upload it to YouTube so maybe some of their minions will see the light

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

crew96 wrote:Can you upload the video to Dropbox or another cloud-type website so we can view?

I was just about to ask this. I still havent gotten a chance to watch it.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

search for '8 passengers exposed' on youtube ;)
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

actuallydear wrote: So... name names. Call it out.
While it would be entertaining to do so, it would also prove to be pointless.

The person I think is a vlogger/vlogger family member posts very rarely and sporadically, but when he/she does, it's in an aggressive, angry manner that is void of both rationality and social skill. They probably just lurk most of the time--which is what I would do if I had an Internet forum based on gossiping about me--and then jump in in times of anger or defense.

The fanatics/minions are a completely different animal. These people have convinced themselves that they are potential peers or "friends" of the vloggers under the right circumstances. They will never make observations or share ideas like your typical message board member. There are also just people who like to stir shit and this type of person has been around since the advent of chat rooms/message boards.

I literally did not know what a family vlogger was until this past summer when I was recovering from a medical procedure and one of the sisters' videos popped up in my recommended videos. I couldn't believe entire families did this! Even more entertaining is the gossip/message board counterculture devoted to these vloggers. It is fascinating. People will name ,like, twenty family vloggers they watch regularly that I've never heard of and they're really passionate for or against them. The videos themselves are boring as hell if you don't have anyone to share your observations with, but the fanatics/minions take it to another level.

I've been a member of gossip sites for years bc I'm not a big fan of gossip within your own family/social circle, but I've only encountered one place like this and that was back in the day on a mommy/parenting board when I was first pregnant. Every so often a mommy/mommies would go rogue and start their own boards and you'd see these very behavior patterns.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LydiaE wrote:
actuallydear wrote: So... name names. Call it out.
While it would be entertaining to do so, it would also prove to be pointless.

The person I think is a vlogger/vlogger family member posts very rarely and sporadically, but when he/she does, it's in an aggressive, angry manner that is void of both rationality and social skill. They probably just lurk most of the time--which is what I would do if I had an Internet forum based on gossiping about me--and then jump in in times of anger or defense.

The fanatics/minions are a completely different animal. These people have convinced themselves that they are potential peers or "friends" of the vloggers under the right circumstances. They will never make observations or share ideas like your typical message board member. There are also just people who like to stir shit and this type of person has been around since the advent of chat rooms/message boards.

I literally did not know what a family vlogger was until this past summer when I was recovering from a medical procedure and one of the sisters' videos popped up in my recommended videos. I couldn't believe entire families did this! Even more entertaining is the gossip/message board counterculture devoted to these vloggers. It is fascinating. People will name ,like, twenty family vloggers they watch regularly that I've never heard of and they're really passionate for or against them. The videos themselves are boring as hell if you don't have anyone to share your observations with, but the fanatics/minions take it to another level.

I've been a member of gossip sites for years bc I'm not a big fan of gossip within your own family/social circle, but I've only encountered one place like this and that was back in the day on a mommy/parenting board when I was first pregnant. Every so often a mommy/mommies would go rogue and start their own boards and you'd see these very behavior patterns.
and yet not pointless enough for you to go into detail about members posts. i don't disagree with you, but we're all curious here, so my original comment still stands - name names.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

Sorry I was long winded. I think it's pointless to do so because I'm not convinced these people are mentally stable.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

That video is disgusting. I can't believe people donated money to a for-profit business because they hate gay people. Aren't Mormons supposed to not be "worldly"? So stop caring what the rest of the world does and mind your own damn business.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Oh good grief.. i would hardly call that being exposed.. there were hundreds of people there. Just like every chickfila across the USA that day. Its called freedom of religion.. and as long as they arent hurting you, they have the right to their own opinions just like you.. like you said stop caring what the rest of the world does.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

marshmallowfluf wrote:Oh good grief.. i would hardly call that being exposed.. there were hundreds of people there. Just like every chickfila across the USA that day. Its called freedom of religion.. and as long as they arent hurting you, they have the right to their own opinions just like you.. like you said stop caring what the rest of the world does.

so if they stand by their opinions, why delete the video from public consumption now that their channel is gaining notoriety?
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

Ugh. Scary to see people so giddy about hating on equal marriage. Legit- giddy is the only way to describe it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Oh good grief.. i would hardly call that being exposed.. there were hundreds of people there. Just like every chickfila across the USA that day. Its called freedom of religion.. and as long as they arent hurting you, they have the right to their own opinions just like you.. like you said stop caring what the rest of the world does.

Except it's hate and it does hurt people. Maybe not those of us that aren't LGBTQ, but it definitely hurts those that are. I do judge that.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Because to be a successful youtuber you have to be PC.. i think less of them for deleting the video than i do for the actual video. They should have left it up.

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

LydiaE wrote:Sorry I was long winded. I think it's pointless to do so because I'm not convinced these people are mentally stable.
A warning in advance that I realize this post is mostly pointless, but I just feel it needs to be said:

I sincerely am not trying to flame you or start any unnecessary drama here, but I just feel that, from the short time that I have been on this forum as a poster and actually paying attention to the usernames, your own posts seem to correlate with a lot of the behaviors you have described above.

In reality, all of our posts are pointless; are they not? So why not name names to back up your theory? If you're so confident in thinking some users on here are vloggers themselves, then I see no reason not to call them out, or at the very least contact the mods. And to call certain users 'mentally unstable' is pretty extreme and comical imo, lol, what's the point?

I apologize if this post has taken on a passive aggressive tone, it's not my intention. I just can't help but feel slightly amused at how your posts seem like a form of deflection. My apologies if I am alone in thinking this, and again, no disrespect intended.

LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

No worries, Boredomatitsfinest. You're not being passive aggressive at all. I love these kinds of discussions. Trust me, I have no allegiance to any of these whacko vloggers or any posters here. Some of the posters here are pretty cool/funny and some are so batshit that they quasi-attack you privately when you mention that cold sores are herpes simplex I.

Why not call people out by name? Firstly, it's not fair to do so. My suppositions aren't fact and I don't call people out in real life, why would I in a message board? That would be uber-aggressive and weird. Why would I tattle to a mod? Vloggers and mentally unstable people have just as much right to post on a public message board as anyone else as long as the rules are followed. Calling people out individually takes you out of having opinions and places you into the zone of shut-stirrer. No thanks.

If you called people out or tattle, then the people would either disappear or create new identities and then we couldn't observe their behavior. That's the interesting and fun part, for me at least.
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

I think a poster here reposted it here:

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

LydiaE wrote:No worries, Boredomatitsfinest. You're not being passive aggressive at all. I love these kinds of discussions. Trust me, I have no allegiance to any of these whacko vloggers or any posters here. Some of the posters here are pretty cool/funny and some are so batshit that they quasi-attack you privately when you mention that cold sores are herpes simplex I.

Why not call people out by name? Firstly, it's not fair to do so. My suppositions aren't fact and I don't call people out in real life, why would I in a message board? That would be uber-aggressive and weird. Why would I tattle to a mod? Vloggers and mentally unstable people have just as much right to post on a public message board as anyone else as long as the rules are followed. Calling people out individually takes you out of having opinions and places you into the zone of shut-stirrer. No thanks.

If you called people out or tattle, then the people would either disappear or create new identities and then we couldn't observe their behavior. That's the interesting and fun part, for me at least.
Throwing shade is a form of passive aggression. Just saying. Not calling people out by name is more distracting because it causes everyone to defend themselves. The mods actually prefer for people to call one another out because it is more direct and less passive aggressive. There was a time the mods had to police these threads hard and create tons of rules because of shade throwing.

If you've been attacked by private pm then either block them or tell a mod. No need to bring that here and make everyone try to guess who it was. I find that hard to believe anyway because you like to argue I'm the number one minion and it definitely wasn't me.
PoorLoam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoorLoam »

skyblueandblack wrote:I think a poster here reposted it here:

Ugh, as someone in the lgbtq+ community this disgusts me. Why do these people think that we don't deserve the same rights as them?! At least if I was married to a woman and had children with her I wouldn't exploit them for money like she does.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”