Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by tratra58 »

Who cares if post may be nick picking or there are different opinions. It is a voluntary board and one person's opinion is no better than another's opinion and diversity makes it more interesting. I have changed my mind after seeing a different messages and I think the messages have been respectful. Respectful is what I've seen since opinions are debated and not the poster.

That being said, I was too nick picky with Joel clearing the church parking lot and I am now more aware I did this. Guilty as charged.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

So she's mentioned several times that she has herpes and then she asks her baby boy to kiss her on the mouth. WTF?!
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

tratra58 wrote:
Bonnie contributes to this perception with her saying he isn't getting a truck.[/quote]
His whole body language leakage in that little scene was very telling, imo.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I'm sure I'm who you're talking about because I'm often critical of Bonnie and I dislike Cullen and Katie. People are welcome to post all kinds of opinions here, but this is not a fan site and I personally don't post here to kiss ass. If I like something in a vlog, I leave a comment about it on said vlog.

My general philosophy is not to post a comment without contributing to the discussionon some way, ie. don't just repeat others without adding in my own thoughts. That's why I post critical comments on those two threads more often than I might for DB or EJ--they have bigger threads and other people say all that needs to be said.

I don't dislike Bonnie the way I do CK, but a lot of people here thought she was the best vlogger and I just never really bought into that. I've been a huge fan in a thread full of huge fans so I guess that stands out.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

tratra58 wrote:You know what I would expect from Joel or any father is to tell his wife enough with exploiting our kids with risky thumbnails and filming and I've said this...which leads me to think he likes his less ambitious life at home. I don't know of anyone who has filmed their kids like Bonnie has this past couple of weeks. They all use their kids as income, but Bonnie has taken it further.
One vlogging family that comes close are the Saccone Jolys. The father, Jonathan Saccone Joly, just made a video talking about how Social Services have become involved with his family due to his video content.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
OnEDGE
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OnEDGE »

In today's vlog did anyone understand what Bonnie said about something in the comments? I played it three times and still
couldn't. It was at the end when she was combing hair. Bonnie looks bigger than Joel, he has a small body build. Paci in her mouth.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

OnEDGE wrote:In today's vlog did anyone understand what Bonnie said about something in the comments? I played it three times and still
couldn't. It was at the end when she was combing hair. Bonnie looks bigger than Joel, he has a small body build. Paci in her mouth.
"Well when the comment section brings it to your attention every day"

Not sure what she's talking about though, I guess her chin?
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The thing is lately, it hasn't been difficult to find fault with Bonnie. Even her comments on YouTube comment section, who are her fans, said some negative remarks on her kissing her son with an outbreak of herpes simples. The Griffiths all have HSV-1 for a reason.

The snide remark about "well you know, when the comment sections brings it to your attention everyday" leads me to believe she must delete more comments than I thought since there are very few of them on her YouTube comment section. I had to laugh at her little shaking of her head as she said the snide remark thinking is this mom for real and the comments gets under her skin which is comical since she has ALL the power to show herself as a good wife/mother through editing. The fact she can't seem to filter or edit better makes me think there is something off with her. Add to this Joel is editing and he doesn't see it either. You can't fix stupid.

Oh, it is wonderful Joel was helping out in church, I love how Bonnie can keep a house clean (she has a very nice home) and it was nice to see them vlog outside the house.
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

In today's comments someone asks if Joel is now self employed and Bonnie responded with "we are working on it "

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

The title says it all. Bonnie is disgusting. Active cold sore and she is putting Lincoln's binkie in her mouth. She always has to watch herself do stuff like this in the viewfinder. She knows exactly what she is doing. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 539476.jpg[/img]

Edit: and she freaking kisses him? These poor kids are doomed to a lifetime of cold sores just like their mom. I think she wants it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whatashitshow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatashitshow »

OnEDGE wrote:In today's vlog did anyone understand what Bonnie said about something in the comments? I played it three times and still
I believe they are all on the "small" side. My Mom actually had an interview a few months ago that Landon (Julie's husband) was giving. My Mom is 5'8" and she told me Landon is a very small/petite man and a few inches shorter than her. She said she never would have guessed it was him based on the video I had shown her. So I went back and compared because it always seemed like Landon was tall and he is maybe an inch or so taller than everyone else. So I think Joel and Jared are fairly short for men, same with Landon. I do think Bonnie may be a bit taller than Joel but not much. It's so weird how the camera makes you picture them but in real life it's totally different.

PS: My Mom did not take the job but I was totally hoping she would so I could try to get some inside scoop HAHA! When she showed me the email from "Landon Deru" I about died. Small world!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

What do you think Bonnie's thoughts were when she was choosing thumbnail and title today?

"Let's make everyone think we are chopping off Olivia's hair! And title it obscure to seem like we are making a big change, because we did errands and tried to make Lincoln kiss us. I can't title it, "RUNNING errands and spreading HERPES"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HashtagBlessed wrote:Initially, I really enjoyed Bonnie's videos. I didn't agree with her on everything, but I found her relatable and level-headed. She seemed like she had a good sense of humor, didn't take herself too seriously, she could handle criticism, etc. I was surprised because it was like night and day compared her to her sister, the big YouTube star. Bonnie really seemed to talk to the camera the way you would talk to a friend, and it made her videos fun to watch. She seemed to have a good relationship with her family too, and they were very relatable because Joel still worked for a living.

Then, she started including compromising footage of her children, even after she had reached a wide audience. Naked in the tub, touching themselves, etc. Then she started using distasteful titles that I found embarrassing and exploitative of her children. By the time YouTube was their sole source of income, I found her just as exploitative as all the other YouTube stage parents who put their kids out there every day for a paycheck. A part of me still likes her on a personal level, but she has so obviously crossed the line of good taste.

I do hope she read comments even here since your first paragraph is what I saw too. I still hold out hope she will get back to her sweet stay at home mom whose house I respected being so clean and I still think Joel could focus more on his cooking talents (smoking meatloaf) and she could do a lot with how she stays so organized. These are talents.

My other wish is they would stop adoring E+J which is not a positive.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HashtagBlessed wrote:Initially, I really enjoyed Bonnie's videos. I didn't agree with her on everything, but I found her relatable and level-headed. She seemed like she had a good sense of humor, didn't take herself too seriously, she could handle criticism, etc. I was surprised because it was like night and day compared her to her sister, the big YouTube star. Bonnie really seemed to talk to the camera the way you would talk to a friend, and it made her videos fun to watch. She seemed to have a good relationship with her family too, and they were very relatable because Joel still worked for a living.

Then, she started including compromising footage of her children, even after she had reached a wide audience. Naked in the tub, touching themselves, etc. Then she started using distasteful titles that I found embarrassing and exploitative of her children. By the time YouTube was their sole source of income, I found her just as exploitative as all the other YouTube stage parents who put their kids out there every day for a paycheck. A part of me still likes her on a personal level, but she has so obviously crossed the line of good taste.

I do hope she read comments even here since your first paragraph is what I saw too. I still hold out hope she will get back to her sweet stay at home mom whose house I respected being so clean and I still think Joel could focus more on his cooking talents (smoking meatloaf) and she could do a lot with how she stays so organized. These are talents.

My other wish is they would stop adoring E+J which is not a positive.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatashitshow wrote:
I believe they are all on the "small" side. My Mom actually had an interview a few months ago that Landon (Julie's husband) was giving. My Mom is 5'8" and she told me Landon is a very small/petite man and a few inches shorter than her. She said she never would have guessed it was him based on the video I had shown her. So I went back and compared because it always seemed like Landon was tall and he is maybe an inch or so taller than everyone else. So I think Joel and Jared are fairly short for men, same with Landon. I do think Bonnie may be a bit taller than Joel but not much. It's so weird how the camera makes you picture them but in real life it's totally different.

PS: My Mom did not take the job but I was totally hoping she would so I could try to get some inside scoop HAHA! When she showed me the email from "Landon Deru" I about died. Small world!
Bonnie said Joel is 5ft 6in, but I sure thought Landon was taller than all of the other guys except Bonnie's dad. LOL darn, an inside scoop would be nice :)
whatashitshow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatashitshow »

tratra58 wrote:
whatashitshow wrote:

Bonnie said Joel is 5ft 6in, but I sure thought Landon was taller than all of the other guys except Bonnie's dad. LOL darn, an inside scoop would be nice :)
I think he is a bit taller but if you watch a vlog where they are all together they are all pretty close to the same size. I think I watched the one where Ellie and Bonnie went to KC and Landon is not much taller than the girls. Granted, I am 5'11" so now they all seem so tiny to me lol
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Do we know how tall Cullen is? He appears much taller than Bryan or Jared. If he's actually not that tall, then we know Jared must be around 5'5 or 5'6.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie is taking a hit with negative comments both about the spread of HSV-1 and Olivia bathing with her brothers...this one she responded to. I can't image the Hoellein household being a happy one this afternoon with more than usual negative comments bugging Bonnie and it is difficult to defend kissing family members with HSV-1, but there are those who do.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

(Stamps foot) They're MY kids, and I can raise them how I want to! (The Missy Lanning/Hollister argument)
Yeah, they are your kids. But when you upload videos of how you're raising them, people are going to have opinions about it. And they won't all be agreeing with you.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Snootfullofhoneybees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snootfullofhoneybees »

I don't know if this is what you were wondering but she was alluding to the comment section mentioning Bonnie's buttchin often

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”