ImageImage
smashleysays
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

Unread post by smashleysays »

Damn. I bet Kevin is so stoked that he dodged the bullet that is Tayler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

What is WTTC? Want to TTC? Waiting to TTC?

She won't stay together long enough with Chuckie to get pregnant too soon.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

fossilfinger wrote:What is WTTC? Want to TTC? Waiting to TTC?

Just copied this from tumblr

I know what ttc means but what does wttc mean?

Waiting to try conceiving. I’d describe it as a Tumblr acronym used to define those who are not actively trying to conceive but are waiting for a set date until they achieve some goals; graduate high school, graduate college, get a job promotion, travel to x amount of countries, save up x amount of money, et cetera. My goal is to become a junior in college & my husband’s goal is to become an e5 before we begin ttc. x
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

She's fertile as fuck. She'll be knocked up by March.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

sadie wrote:

Waiting to try conceiving. I’d describe it as a Tumblr acronym used to define those who are not actively trying to conceive but are waiting for a set date until they achieve some goals; graduate high school, graduate college, get a job promotion, travel to x amount of countries, save up x amount of money, et cetera. My goal is to become a junior in college & my husband’s goal is to become an e5 before we begin ttc. x
Graduate high school? Ha!
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I just wish she actually gave a flying fuck about the fact that the tax payers are footing the bill for her own damn children. I've said it before and I'll say it again, needing assistance isn't shameful. But intentionally getting pregnant when you can't even afford the kids you have is irresponsible, foul and just flat out selfish and bad parenting. How the fuck would they even fit a fourth car seat? Where would the baby sleep?

Being in a stable relationship with a hardworking partner and being a SAHM is one thing, but when the government pays for your rent, food, insurance and spending money YOU DO NOT TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN, THE GOVERNMENT DOES. Assistance isn't meant to be a way of life. Sure if you just need the help with some extra food money because the economy is garbage then great. But don't sit on your ass from 13 years old(I'm counting from when she stopped school)and continue to do NOTHING to provide for your kids other than sucking random dick for daddy #12
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tayler is like those teenage sluts on Maury desperate to have a baby.

"WHATEVAAHHHHH! WHAT-EVUH!!!!! IMMA HAVE MY BABY I DON'T CARE WHAT ANY OF YA'LL SAY, IMMA STEAL FOR MY BABY, IMMA BE A GOOD MOM!!! I HAVE SEX WITH OLD MEN I MEET OFF OF THE INTERNET, I DON'T CARE WHO THE DADDY IS! I JUST WANT A BABY! I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!"
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

Febe wrote:
sadie wrote:

Graduate high school? Ha!
Or college! :lol:
ImageImage
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Ooh those Maury girl's I read that in the voice if the sexually active 12 yr old I last saw she just sat there telling whatevaaa y'all don't know, imma have me my baby.
I think to myself that baby is going to resent the fuck out of you.
Its two month summer holidays in Australia and my little girl Alesana's age has 2 friends over today we have gone to beach out to lunch played outside and done some craft plus when I was at the supermarket I got them each a shop kin thing, NY teenage son needed $40 to go to McDonald's and a movie with his friends.
She won't even be able to do those basic things, drop off or collect children from friends homes, activities.
I'm not sure about assistance in America but surely you wouldn't have $100 spare dollars and that wasn't an especially expensive day in the Holiday's. What will she say." Sorry midget you can't go to or have a friend over you know I can't feed, entertain extras.
Plus what will classmates parents think I was young with my eldest and I have tatoos and a tongue stud. But I covered my tats and took piercings when attending and
participating within school sport etc.
Sorry that got very long

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Really?! TTC?

She never learns. She needs real psychiatric help.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Panda714 wrote:Nah dude, that's cool. Just don't listen to the medical professional who's got so much more education and basic common sense than you that you're practically an amoeba by comparison
Actually wood is safe to wear in the ears as long as it's not being used to stretch with.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I'm starting to think she's just trolling at this point, lol. No one noticed that not only is she facing sepsis with her ear, she also started a new psych med. But you go TTC Tayler. Nothing could possibly go wrong. And if you wait, you know what will happen. Chuckie will find someone else like he always does. But seriously, yeah, I think she's just trolling for attention now. Why set her IG to public if not for more negative attention? :roll:
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

OMFG IMAGINE IF CHUCKIE GOT A VASECTOMY AND DIDN'T TELL HER AND THAT'S WHY HE AGREED TO ANOTHER BABY
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She deleted all the pictures of her ear off of IG, lol. Guess her health doesn't matter, but having her 10th kid with a psychopath does

coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

This is completely off topic but, something else I just thought of - Tayler's kid's will never have hobbies. She can't drive them anywhere, doesn't have the income to develop any hobbies or skills for them. If they don't have an outlet for all that energy her house must be pure hell to be honest... And combined with the smell of her ear which has begun to escape from the stupid thoughts in her head
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

coopersmom wrote:This is completely off topic but, something else I just thought of - Tayler's kid's will never have hobbies. She can't drive them anywhere, doesn't have the income to develop any hobbies or skills for them. If they don't have an outlet for all that energy her house must be pure hell to be honest... And combined with the smell of her ear which has begun to escape from the stupid thoughts in her head

They could possibly have other relatives and friends from school to provide that. I've said this before, but growing up, my mother made very little income and we couldn't afford a lot. My grandparents would take me for the Summer vacations and I'd be able to do a lot with them that I wouldn't be able to do at home like attend art camps, sleepaway summer camps, sport camps, etc. Also through school, I made friends and I'd be able to have fun with them.

But, knowing Tayler, they'll spend their whole lives staring at the TV

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Her ear is so disgusting!!
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Maybe I am the odd one out here, or too old, but my parents didnt take me on trips or to costly places, my childhood wasnt negatively effected due to that.
My mother also didnt drive, I never found this to be an issue.
I also grew up poor.

These are things people pull Taylor apart for. But those to me are not the issue, the issue to me is she doesnt make happiness for her children with what she has to offer.
She has legs, she could take them to the park or walks etc.
She has time, but you never see her spending it on them.
Heck I have 3 children atm two on school holidays and they have wanted and asked to stay home because they enjoy it!
So she doesnt even have to go places to make her kids happy

To me those are the issues, you can have a great childhood even with growing up poor, but she chooses not to put the effort in

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Lolitalene wrote:Maybe I am the odd one out here, or too old, but my parents didnt take me on trips or to costly places, my childhood wasnt negatively effected due to that.
My mother also didnt drive, I never found this to be an issue.
I also grew up poor.

These are things people pull Taylor apart for. But those to me are not the issue, the issue to me is she doesnt make happiness for her children with what she has to offer.
She has legs, she could take them to the park or walks etc.
She has time, but you never see her spending it on them.
Heck I have 3 children atm two on school holidays and they have wanted and asked to stay home because they enjoy it!
So she doesnt even have to go places to make her kids happy

To me those are the issues, you can have a great childhood even with growing up poor, but she chooses not to put the effort in

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Absolutely nailed it.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”