Dear Jesss, Your House... It's a Messs!

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dear Jesss, Your House... It's a Messs!

Unread post by julietpreston »

Mel1011 wrote:I know this is old but I think it's funny she addressed this in a video saying something like "cleaning is not my priority. I have happy kids, that's all that matters" like no if they're living in a home that's unsanitary and disgusting it does matter! Poor kids. In that same video I saw flies more than a few times. Saw one walking around on her crumby dusty carpet too. Wouldn't be surprised if she had maggots hiding in there somewhere too. Ew.
Ugh she is gross. I understand when you have kids your house is usually untidy, but not dirty. That can't be good for the kids. Mold, flies, stains everywhere- yeah she should make cleaning a priority. Especially since she was living in her mothers house. So disrespectful of her to trash her mums house with her gaggle of children and not clean up. I bet she left it for mimi to worry about when she moved out too.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I wish I could remember what vlog it was where there were flies on her rug.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I just realized jesss doesn't have any cleaning routine videos like the other yt moms lol.
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

Her cleaning routine is when the toilet turns black time to get a new one.

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

lol at this rate I'm surprised she didn't leave her birth pool set up in her bedroom out of sheer laziness
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

I think she still doesn't clean like she's supposed to. But, since this house is bigger, she's able to hide it more in the vlogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

Maybe I'm the odd one out but I just looked at all those photos and honestly it's not THAT messy. Most of the mess looks like it was from the actual new years party. Like showing the counter with stuff on it. They were using that stuff to cook dinner. Chris was cooking right in the vlog.

For 5 or 7 or however many kids she has, I've seen messier houses with parents of like 2 kids. I just don't think it looks that bad. Maybe not perfect but it's not like there is rotting food, garbage everywhere or shitty diapers laying around.
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry double post. At the very least she should vacuum more and tidy up some of the cluttered areas.

Does anyone have pics from other videos where there isn't a huge party going on? That would be a better indicator of her current house state to me. The party was pretty messy so it's hard to tell what mess was there before.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

All that junk was less then a 4hr time frame. The washing looks like it is weeks worth. I doubt it's all from the party.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Her house was way messier in the latest vlog, and that was without a party going on. Just a "chill day at home" with a midwife visit and a playdate. I'm no neat freak, and I know she has tons of kids, but it was a level of mess I wouldn't be comfortable with, esp. the living room.
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Ew. I retract my last two comments. Watched the newest vlog. How hard is vacuuming?

All I can see in the future is the vlog where Addie at 6 months old and is rushed to the ER for swallowing Lego pieces or coins off the floor.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Eww, clean your oven woman! ESPECIALLY if your doing a cooking sponsorship. Yuck.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 95abc6.png[/img]
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

This thread title is gold

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

RubyRed wrote:lol at this rate I'm surprised she didn't leave her birth pool set up in her bedroom out of sheer laziness
The shade is so real on this thread
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage you are bad for this one Ruby, but it's so funny because it's the truth.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I bet the whole time that she's been living there, she hasn't cleaned that oven.

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... a3d32c.jpg[/img]

Pic of her new house. Look at the toilet paper on the floor of her ensuite. And the disgusting mess in her bedroom! Yuck.
tessbravo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tessbravo »

Chatabox wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:That camera is really showing the grime in her house lol! The kids were really cute in the video but I had the impression Jess was filming a certain way and at angles to avoid showing off how dirty her house is like a poster mentioned. Lilia said she didn't want to say hi guys anymore to start videos she wanted to say Lilias house how cute was that?

I was so busy looking at the stuff under the couch, that I've only just noticed the stains on the rug. I wonder when it was last washed?!
Omg look at those stains on the couch! How disgusting have some cleanliness for your children and under the couch too

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Even when she lived with her mom her place was kind of a mess. Problem is she tries to fit too many people in too small of a space plus they have too much stuff. I don't watch her videos regularly but when she did the house tour I thought there's no way a family of six would do comfortably in a house this size. The bedrooms are too tiny. N
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

This is from Amber's vlog. They've let the kids totally destroy that couch. Shoes on the couch! When she walks in the front door toys and crumbs are everywhere.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”