Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

savedramafoyomomma8
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by savedramafoyomomma8 »

I agree that it is not necessary or appropriate for Bonnie to film her children bathing. And yes they are too old to be bathing together (Olivia, Cody and Boston). Now Olivia and Lincoln might be a little different because he's a baby but still.

I have noticed in a couple of vids where they state they haven't paid a bill. Bonnie said a couple of months ago she forgot to pay the electric bill and they got a notice and then today Joel saying they didn't pay their property taxes. They must have been waiting for some extra YT money from December or something.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

savedramafoyomomma8 wrote:I agree that it is not necessary or appropriate for Bonnie to film her children bathing. And yes they are too old to be bathing together (Olivia, Cody and Boston). Now Olivia and Lincoln might be a little different because he's a baby but still.

I have noticed in a couple of vids where they state they haven't paid a bill. Bonnie said a couple of months ago she forgot to pay the electric bill and they got a notice and then today Joel saying they didn't pay their property taxes. They must have been waiting for some extra YT money from December or something.
That's another weird thing with vloggers. I've seen a few where they had their electricity shut off for non payment, and not because of lack of money. It's just that they "forget" to pay. Do the days just run together so much that months go by before they wake up and pay their bills? DB ran out of propane, and had to wait to get more, so had cold showers. Just basic maintenance things seem to drift by them. Do they completely forget how to adult because they're playing house so much, or is it like I said at first, that the days run together?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
savedramafoyomomma8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by savedramafoyomomma8 »

lmmomSD wrote:
savedramafoyomomma8 wrote:I agree that it is not necessary or appropriate for Bonnie to film her children bathing. And yes they are too old to be bathing together (Olivia, Cody and Boston). Now Olivia and Lincoln might be a little different because he's a baby but still.

That's another weird thing with vloggers. I've seen a few where they had their electricity shut off for non payment, and not because of lack of money. It's just that they "forget" to pay. Do the days just run together so much that months go by before they wake up and pay their bills? DB ran out of propane, and had to wait to get more, so had cold showers. Just basic maintenance things seem to drift by them. Do they completely forget how to adult because they're playing house so much, or is it like I said at first, that the days run together?

Is DB Daily Bumps? I don't watch them. But that is weird. Can they not preschedule it or have automatic payments? Weird.
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

Everyone is going on about Bonnie kissing the kids when she is prone to cold sores and has herpes simplex, my mom has it and never stopped showing affection for us as kids, I have it as does my hubby and no one else in his family has it, no one else in my family has it we both have siblings I was just told by our doctor that if you feel a break out so to speak coming on then you refrain from contact with your partner or kids as the open sore or break in the skin is when it spreads, was I mis informed? None of my kiddos have shown any signs of an issue yet and my eldest is 9, I started with it from much younger already and generally it is when my immune system takes a knock, I have never seen her kiss them etc when she is experiencing and actual outbreak did I miss it?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

savedramafoyomomma8 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Is DB Daily Bumps? I don't watch them. But that is weird. Can they not preschedule it or have automatic payments? Weird.
Lol. You really should watch them. You'd be surprised what they are incapable of doing for themselves.

And I think maybe it is that the days run together? I know when it's the holidays I completely lose track of what day it is. I might remember the date though, but I definitely lose track of days. I can only imagine what it might be like if I had no commitments keeping me on track.

I'm surprised Joel would ever admit to missing a payment. Actually, I'm surprised anyone would.... is not exactly something that shows a lot of responsibility!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She's been complaining about an outbreak all week. And then showed herself kissing Lincoln and putting his pacifier in her mouth.
You can shed virus when you don't have an active outbreak, but it's most contagious when you're tingling right before an outbreak and then while the cold sore is "open". Once it scabs over, it's much less contagious.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

S_tine05 wrote:Everyone is going on about Bonnie kissing the kids when she is prone to cold sores and has herpes simplex, my mom has it and never stopped showing affection for us as kids, I have it as does my hubby and no one else in his family has it, no one else in my family has it we both have siblings I was just told by our doctor that if you feel a break out so to speak coming on then you refrain from contact with your partner or kids as the open sore or break in the skin is when it spreads, was I mis informed? None of my kiddos have shown any signs of an issue yet and my eldest is 9, I started with it from much younger already and generally it is when my immune system takes a knock, I have never seen her kiss them etc when she is experiencing and actual outbreak did I miss it?
Maybe you haven't watched her most recently vlogs, but she has a cold sore on her bottom lip. She's been talkting about it for about a week now. Maybe her current cold sore was mentioned in the vlog before the one titled "living with herpes"

This current one doesn't look too bad because it's toward the top of the bottom lip, opposed to outside of the lip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

tratra58 wrote: What is Bonnie's obsession with her kids kissing each other.
Well that herpes isn't gonna spread itself, is it?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

S_tine05 wrote:Everyone is going on about Bonnie kissing the kids when she is prone to cold sores and has herpes simplex, my mom has it and never stopped showing affection for us as kids, I have it as does my hubby and no one else in his family has it, no one else in my family has it we both have siblings I was just told by our doctor that if you feel a break out so to speak coming on then you refrain from contact with your partner or kids as the open sore or break in the skin is when it spreads, was I mis informed? None of my kiddos have shown any signs of an issue yet and my eldest is 9, I started with it from much younger already and generally it is when my immune system takes a knock, I have never seen her kiss them etc when she is experiencing and actual outbreak did I miss it?
The cold sores virus is interesting. My mother gets them, my dad doesn't. I have 2 siblings and I'm the only one who gets cold sores (i get one, maybe 2 a year) and in my partners family he is one of 8 siblings, him and one of his sisters are the only ones who don't get cold sores. There are 15 grandkids on his side of the family and only one of them have showed signs of getting cold sores (kids ranging from 10 yo-newborn). But one of my nephews (on my partners side) almost died from coldsores when he was 3 months old. He had them from head to toe and it nearly killed him. It's not just a little ugly sore, it can be deadly in babies and small children. THAT is why it makes me so mad when Bonnie kisses Lincoln with a cold sore. It could kill him.

crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Yes. They are small men. Jared was wearing a medium in the Christmas sweater and even said he would have gotten a small! That is tiny for a 27 (or however old) man!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

She has a cold sore right now. In the last vlog, the pic I posted she still has an unhealed cold sore and was slobbering all over her kids.

S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

She has a cold sore right now. In the last vlog, the pic I posted she still has an unhealed cold sore and was slobbering all over her kids.
Sorry I haven't been watching everyday so I hadn't seen in that case what she is doing is incredibly stupid and wrong
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

So Joel is home with the kids all day alone and Lincoln is actually dressed. It is sad when that is a special occasion.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

I was sorry to see Bonnie's aunt in the hospital in today's vlog. I will say that I think Jennifer and all the family has been supportive of their aunt or sister from making a trip to the hospital in bad weather and Jennifer opening up her home for her sister to live with them to help provide support and care. If I remember correctly from another vlog, her aunt has breast cancer, or some form of cancer. I hope Bonnie's aunt recovers quickly and is back back home soon.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I actual thought it was fun to see Joel so excited about the snow...he was like a kid. His snow fort was great. The house had a calmer/fun atmosphere with Joel home with the kids today.

I would think the beautiful snow or snow fort would make a better thumbnail. Utah has to be pretty with all the fresh snow.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:She's been complaining about an outbreak all week. And then showed herself kissing Lincoln and putting his pacifier in her mouth.
You can shed virus when you don't have an active outbreak, but it's most contagious when you're tingling right before an outbreak and then while the cold sore is "open". Once it scabs over, it's much less contagious.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Maybe the infecting of their kids is like the Griffiths trademark. A right of passage - Yup, you're a Griffiths now. :? ;)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
OnEDGE
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OnEDGE »

Bonnie said they all had a good day.......well yes you did Bonnie, you didn't have to stay home a take care of your children.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Kryptonite took the time yesterday to move a crap ton of posts into the MO board where this kind of discussion needs to take place. Now we are getting reports that it's still being discussed here. Us mods have lives too and don't have time to come back and babysit you all like we had to a few months back. If you want to continue this discussion, move it to the MO section. If you need the password you can request it here and the requirements for getting the password is in here as well: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=9597

Rules: http://www.ytmommadrama.com/rules.php

If anyone needs a thread locked or any issue arises, quickest way to contact us is through pm!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

For the most part, today's vlog by Bonnie is exactly the kind of thing I think is really decent. It shows daily life, nothing too extraordinary/dramatized for the camera, shows the family with their stresses and fun times too, and it just seems overall pleasant. It seemed deliberately but appropriately targeted at a younger audience, and It wasn't super exciting, but it was just nice. If they were all like this, it would be maybe a little dull, but pleasant watching... Just my thoughts...
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:So Joel is home with the kids all day alone and Lincoln is actually dressed. It is sad when that is a special occasion.
I've come to the conclusion it saves on laundry. One thing if you are home all day to be in onesies, but going out in public, put some clothes on them.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”