imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Part 19

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

mara7 wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:I don't think it was an A, all I saw was a crease in the paper lol. She said it was "baby girl's name" so I think it's not just an initial. I liked her setup except why put the diapers on the bottom shelf...
She said it was the initial with a flower wreath around it and the name underneath the initial
You're right, I wasn't listening close enough, too busy trying to x-ray vision that paper lol. I thought it was an A, but I think I was just seeing a crease in the paper.

I can't decide if Britney's name surprise ploy for views is better or worse than Jess' gender reveal clickbait crap. I really think if people already knew the name/gender of these babies in advance there wouldn't be nearly the buildup amongst the fans, people stalking their social media waiting on announcements, etc.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

mara7 wrote:Currr-ins! She got new currr-ins for her room! And burp claws! Also, I could be seeing things but I believe the initial she has covered up that is on the wall over by the baby stuff is an A.
Someone get her a speech therapist!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:So if that is all of Babeh Gurrllllss clothes, she didn't go overboard at all. I like the way she has stuff all set up.
Did you not see all the newborn size sleepers? It had to be close to 20.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I watched her video before I went to bed last night, and then I legit had a dream that she went into labor. What has my life become that I'm dreaming about YouTube moms I hate myself.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

She has so many damn caddy carrying things she doesn't even know what to do with them. She's like Idk what to do with this one I might use it to carry her bath stuff to the bathroom. Britney the bathroom is 10 steps away, do you really need a caddy to carry some baby shampoo?

Why is she keeping her pads in the corner of her room on the cart? Wouldn't that make sense to keep in her bathroom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

Lovehound11 wrote:She has so many damn caddy carrying things she doesn't even know what to do with them. She's like Idk what to do with this one I might use it to carry her bath stuff to the bathroom. Britney the bathroom is 10 steps away, do you really need a caddy to carry some baby shampoo?

Why is she keeping her pads in the corner of her room on the cart? Wouldn't that make sense to keep in her bathroom?

That was my thoughts about the pads as well. Why wouldn't you keep them in the bathroom where you would change it. And where does she plan on changing the baby in the middle of the night?

lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Just noticed she says pregnet instead of pregnant.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AdorenStudio

She left a review for that shop for the initial but it's a custom order so you can't tell lol
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

I wonder why they would plan a third baby if they know it has to live in their room indefinitely at this point? Especially since the kids aren't at a great age to share with each other. How do people have more than 1 baby without it waking up all the other kids? I guess it does just wake up all the other kids? Genuinely asking because I'm clueless lol

Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Burp claws, omg.

I think the caddy thing is a good idea, but why are the diapers on the bottom? Put that on top so you don't have to bend over ten times a day.

I thought I saw an "A" too, but I'm not sure why? I couldn't go back and "re-see" it.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

future_wifey wrote:I wonder why they would plan a third baby if they know it has to live in their room indefinitely at this point? Especially since the kids aren't at a great age to share with each other. How do people have more than 1 baby without it waking up all the other kids? I guess it does just wake up all the other kids? Genuinely asking because I'm clueless lol

My kids have shared a room since they were 3 and 1. I coslept until the little one was sleeping through the night and ready for a toddler bed, then moved him in with his brother. I think that's what a lot of parents do. They only wake each other up in the mornings, which is fine. Rarely the little one would cry at night from a bad dream, then he'd either climb in with big bro or come in my room.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

imapumkinseed wrote:
future_wifey wrote:I wonder why they would plan a third baby if they know it has to live in their room indefinitely at this point? Especially since the kids aren't at a great age to share with each other. How do people have more than 1 baby without it waking up all the other kids? I guess it does just wake up all the other kids? Genuinely asking because I'm clueless lol

My kids have shared a room since they were 3 and 1. I coslept until the little one was sleeping through the night and ready for a toddler bed, then moved him in with his brother. I think that's what a lot of parents do. They only wake each other up in the mornings, which is fine. Rarely the little one would cry at night from a bad dream, then he'd either climb in with big bro or come in my room.
Oh gotcha. I guess in my mind I'm overestimating the number of times toddlers wake up in the middle of the night because I thought it wouldn't work if they were 1 and 3. I have a friend who has a baby that's almost a year old and he's only slept through the night without waking up once! That's enough to scare me away from a baby for a few more years Image

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

imapumkinseed wrote:

She is going to have serious issues with Nolan tho, considering he still cosleeps at times. He has robbed touching Britney at all times and he is going to see bebeh guurrl in the bed too and is not going to be happy.

Good job Brit. Instead of putting energy into weaning him off you for a split second and preparing him, you spent a ton of $$$ on expensive shit.

By the way, didn't she get that vanity that was in her room like less than a year ago? And now it's ok storage? I've never seen someone waste cash like this one.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

** robbed? Wtf? I meant to say has to be touching Britney at al times.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

future_wifey wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:

Oh gotcha. I guess in my mind I'm overestimating the number of times toddlers wake up in the middle of the night because I thought it wouldn't work if they were 1 and 3. I have a friend who has a baby that's almost a year old and he's only slept through the night without waking up once! That's enough to scare me away from a baby for a few more years Image

Definitely depends on the kid! Mine both went through a phase of waking up a lot at night around 15-18 months, then settled down. It was around 19-20 months when we moved to a toddler bed, but I feel like an idiot saying months so I just say 1. Lol. Also when toddlers wake up, they usually want mama (heck same goes for 7 year olds apparently...) so they'll just crawl in with me and it doesn't wake the other sibling up.
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

I think it's going to be Harper still for the name because when she was talking about the picture with the name she started to say an H name but ended up awkwardly pushing out saying "her name" instead. At least that's what I heard lol

CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

smom12 wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:

She is going to have serious issues with Nolan tho, considering he still cosleeps at times. He has robbed touching Britney at all times and he is going to see bebeh guurrl in the bed too and is not going to be happy.

Good job Brit. Instead of putting energy into weaning him off you for a split second and preparing him, you spent a ton of $$$ on expensive shit.

By the way, didn't she get that vanity that was in her room like less than a year ago? And now it's ok storage? I've never seen someone waste cash like this one.

Her house is redecorated in every single video. It stays the same for approximately 3 days before it's all rearranged.
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

Not a frequent poster....but man I just have to gripe about something that really bothers me....I know Britney likes to use chapstick or lip moisturizer and that she does have big lips...but for some reason it just looks like she ate a bunch of fried chicken and didn't wipe her mouth off....it's seriously looking like she is just smearing on a huge slather and it makes her lips look greasy... I don't know why it bothers me so much....but ugh gripe done.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommyrobot wrote:Not a frequent poster....but man I just have to gripe about something that really bothers me....I know Britney likes to use chapstick or lip moisturizer and that she does have big lips...but for some reason it just looks like she ate a bunch of fried chicken and didn't wipe her mouth off....it's seriously looking like she is just smearing on a huge slather and it makes her lips look greasy... I don't know why it bothers me so much....but ugh gripe done.
I've said this exact thing before. It looks like she just finished eating KFC.
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

Ah yeah? I must not have seen it. I just wanted to gripe about it because it seems like I've been noticing it a lot and I've had to turn off videos while watching because it bothers me so much >.<
Blackswan wrote:
mommyrobot wrote:Not a frequent poster....but man I just have to gripe about something that really bothers me....I know Britney likes to use chapstick or lip moisturizer and that she does have big lips...but for some reason it just looks like she ate a bunch of fried chicken and didn't wipe her mouth off....it's seriously looking like she is just smearing on a huge slather and it makes her lips look greasy... I don't know why it bothers me so much....but ugh gripe done.
I've said this exact thing before. It looks like she just finished eating KFC.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”