JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by storeynyx »

imapumkinseed wrote:I think they look really different, probably more different than most siblings, especially twins. Although they might look more alike in non-smiling, straight on pictures. I think Landen kind of bridges the gap between their looks. My boys don't look alike either, so I won't say they look unrelated, but they could def pass for cousins or half siblings.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I think if Kaden isn't doing the Mimi smile, it's more apparent. Maybe I just see it more because I have cousins like that, their colouring is very different, but they have a lot of the same features. Heaps of my friends growing up would say they can't believe they're related, but the family always thought they looked really similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Did anyone watch Kally's video (Jess linked her channel) on her play date at Jess's house? It was nice seeing things from a different perspective. She seemed flustered AF when driving away lol. Saying how exhausted her kids would be because they aren't typically around craziness like that :D oh and Landen was screaming like a huge brat and that house was completely destroyed... I know it was a play date but still. Yuck.
ashley123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashley123 »

Anyone notice kysons teeth in the snap, jess needs to be helping him brush.
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Did anyone watch Kally's video (Jess linked her channel) on her play date at Jess's house? It was nice seeing things from a different perspective. She seemed flustered AF when driving away lol. Saying how exhausted her kids would be because they aren't typically around craziness like that :D oh and Landen was screaming like a huge brat and that house was completely destroyed... I know it was a play date but still. Yuck.
What's her channel I can't find the link.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

kgiff77 wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Did anyone watch Kally's video (Jess linked her channel) on her play date at Jess's house? It was nice seeing things from a different perspective. She seemed flustered AF when driving away lol. Saying how exhausted her kids would be because they aren't typically around craziness like that :D oh and Landen was screaming like a huge brat and that house was completely destroyed... I know it was a play date but still. Yuck.

It's called Kallandior. I watched the first half of the video... it's like 25 minutes long. Yawn. But her kid is definitely out of the carseat while driving, or at least leaned way forward. And Jess' house is a wreck. Fun times.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

Wow, I think MiaBella's mom made me realise something: Jess treats her kids like babies, the way she talks to them is so annoying. Kally talked to all the children in a normal voice, didn't treat them like idiots. Just watch how she talks to Landen, she doesn't do that "Laaaaaandeeeen, whaaat are you doiiiing thereeee? that Jess always does. Seriously, the kids are big now, treat them as such. Now I get why Tommy looked so over it at the counter in the night routine when she was asking all kids how old they are(pointlessly). He's probably used to being treated age apropriately.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

imapumkinseed wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:

It's called Kallandior. I watched the first half of the video... it's like 25 minutes long. Yawn. But her kid is definitely out of the carseat while driving, or at least leaned way forward. And Jess' house is a wreck. Fun times.
I just scanned through her video and it's absolutely not worth watching. Don't waste your time. Zzzzz.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Did she really need to put a whole intro in the beginning. I thought that was weird. I just watched the jess part. And I couldn't understand landen either. How old is he?
broooooke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by broooooke »

I did not understand a single thing Landen said and hes almost three...
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

broooooke wrote:I did not understand a single thing Landen said and hes almost three...
He was just fooling around. Kids do that a lot. I've seen plenty of Jess' videos where Landen speaks pretty clearly, more clearly than any of his older siblings at that age. Frankly I believe Jessica when she says nothing's wrong with Kaden's speech either. It's a matter of Jess encouraging them to be silly and not asking them to talk clearly. If I were Kaden, I wouldn't bother speaking clearly if I got what I wanted no matter how badly I spoke.
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

smom12 wrote:I'm really curious about this car situation. Is the Durango a second car? Did she lease or finance? If she finances and got rid of it She still would have owed money on it even if she traded it in? I'm kurfunkled.

I think they may have traded in Chris's car. I don't think she would be able to trade in the bus this early she probably owes more than it's worth.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

CrazyLoop wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:May not be nice, but it's definitely not bullying. It's annoying when people don't know the meaning of the word.
That is only one part of bullying. My bullies never tried to force me to do anything, that's more a peer pressure definition to me. Bullying is calling names, saying horrible things, sometimes physical too. So much more aswell. So I think you'll find we DO know the definition.
whattheactual wrote:
CrazyLoop wrote:I know this is a gossip site but do we really need to attack her friend's appearance? I don't think that's very kind, it's bullying. I hate to know what you'd say about me tbh :?
I hate when people talk about anyone's appearance period. Not anything someone can control. Talk about things Jess can control like not having sex with the population of modesto, not being a good parents, whatever. But to me, appearance should be left out for the most part.
Same here.
imapumkinseed wrote:I wasn't trying to bully, just explaining why that white trash stereotype exists. I don't think she's ugly, but she could get an orthodontic consult if it bothered her. That's something she can control so... People talk about Chris being cute or ugly all the time and no one seems to care. Why are guys and babies fair game but we talk about a girl and it's bullying? Chicks before dicks? Lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I've seen members being called out for talking about both Chris' and the children's appearances actually and rightfully so.
No one is going to janell's page and saying any of these things so again, not bullying.

And I'm sorry but are all of your posts about Jess nice? Why are you a member of a gossip forum if you're concerned about bullying?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Awkward when lilia was vlogging and tommy walked in and miabella was like "this is lilia's.....?"

Wasn't a big fan of miabellas mom. It's really weird to be hanging around her baby daddy's fling while they all sit on the couch breastfeeding. Modesto is like a parallel universe.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Awkward when lilia was vlogging and tommy walked in and miabella was like "this is lilia's.....?"

Wasn't a big fan of miabellas mom. It's really weird to be hanging around her baby daddy's fling while they all sit on the couch breastfeeding. Modesto is like a parallel universe.
:lol: Perfectly said
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I did not get a friend vibe from them at all. They didn't sit next to each other, vlog together... it was more like, ok I'm gonna get tons of new subs from this so let me see if Jessica will let me come over. And Jess didn't even know how old Mia was... like weren't you just at her birthday party? Lol nice subtle diss there. Something about the way she said "How old are you NOW?" made me think "How long has it been since your daddy and I were hanging out?"

I also got that feeling in Kally's vlog heading to Jess' house when she said to Mia "I don't think you've been to her NEW house..." haaa.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yeah I didn't get. Friendly vibe either just business.

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

I watched another video of hers, she said she is extremely fertile... Seems to be a thing in Modesto ;)
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Random19 wrote:How weird to be friends with someone that had a thing with your ex...
It's Modesto. Remember when she was all "bff's" with Natalie for a split second?

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

mamaya10 wrote:I watched another video of hers, she said she is extremely fertile... Seems to be a thing in Modesto ;)
Just like how the very small percentage of women who use birth control perfectly but still have it fail all happen to live in Modesto. :P
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

mamaya10 wrote:I watched another video of hers, she said she is extremely fertile... Seems to be a thing in Modesto ;)
Watch the video that's titled something like "having babies for YouTube".

Return to “JesssFam”