JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Modesto is such a shithole of a city. maybe they felt like they didn't have a future doing anything else besides popping out babies.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mamafirst »

ashley123 wrote:Anyone notice kysons teeth in the snap, jess needs to be helping him brush.
YES! I was certain someone was gonna bring it up so I didn't say anything, but man. If you zoom into the picture, you see just how awful his teeth look. I don't think she's helping any of them brush their teeth which is probably why they have all those caps too. I still help my 4 year old with brushing her teeth because I want to make sure it's done properly. (She still brushes them on her own, I just help afterward) It's a pain in the ass sometimes cuz I'd rather just send her to do it herself and leave it at that, but I'm not as lazy as Jess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

Mamafirst wrote:
ashley123 wrote:Anyone notice kysons teeth in the snap, jess needs to be helping him brush.
YES! I was certain someone was gonna bring it up so I didn't say anything, but man. If you zoom into the picture, you see just how awful his teeth look. I don't think she's helping any of them brush their teeth which is probably why they have all those caps too. I still help my 4 year old with brushing her teeth because I want to make sure it's done properly. (She still brushes them on her own, I just help afterward) It's a pain in the ass sometimes cuz I'd rather just send her to do it herself and leave it at that, but I'm not as lazy as Jess.

I still brush my almost 8 year olds teeth Lol not planning on stopping anytime soon either, and guess what? She's never had even a hint of a cavity or problem

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

LionCalledLeo wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:

I still brush my almost 8 year olds teeth Lol not planning on stopping anytime soon either, and guess what? She's never had even a hint of a cavity or problem

Lol Same here! See I knew I wasn't the only one. I'll probably help as long as that or longer if I had to.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

What kind of dumbass name is Miabella even? Reminds me of the Mirabelle plum. Can no one in Modesto give their child a normal name?
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

My kids brush their own teeth but I check afterward and go over everything if I feel like they were slacking lol. It's weird because in every DITL video I feel like Jess makes a huge deal out of all the kids brushing? Or maybe that was just during their toothbrush sponsored ones? Haha.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Also the way the kids leaned on the thing Adderall was lying in (I honestly have no idea what it's called, sorry) made me uncomfortable. If one of them leaned on it with their full body weight it could easily tip over.

To be honest I feel like the only positive thing about growing up in Jess's house is that you get used to everything being noisy all the time.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

dazzled wrote:What kind of dumbass name is Miabella even? Reminds me of the Mirabelle plum. Can no one in Modesto give their child a normal name?
that name has been around for years

Sent from my 0PJA2
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

webby wrote:
dazzled wrote:What kind of dumbass name is Miabella even? Reminds me of the Mirabelle plum. Can no one in Modesto give their child a normal name?

Sent from my 0PJA2
Like... 5 years? Lmao.

I'm a huge baby name nerd and I've never heard it. I'm sure it's been used before, but it's rare. And it's definitely made up. I mean it's a phrase in Italian, but not a name.
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

Now that Jess has had the baby and is just a stay at home mom her cliche shit is just boring. Matching everything, blah blah. She's just so boring now. *snoring*
Throne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Throne »

Holy crap what a nightmare. I've never seen such a dysfunctional household in my life. Kids senselessly climbing and jumping on top of bunk-beds; screaming/ pushing; children running around naked like... your having guests over, the least you can do is DRESS YOUR OWN CHILD.

I'm sorry but jess has ZERO control over those children. Doesn't matter how much she sugar coats it, she is the definition of white trash and a walking stereotype of a teen mom.
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

Throne wrote:Holy crap what a nightmare. I've never seen such a dysfunctional household in my life. Kids senselessly climbing and jumping on top of bunk-beds; screaming/ pushing; children running around naked like... your having guests over, the least you can do is DRESS YOUR OWN CHILD.

I'm sorry but jess has ZERO control over those children. Doesn't matter how much she sugar coats it, she is the definition of white trash and a walking stereotype of a teen mom.
THIS, I wish I could thank on mobile.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Modesto is such a shithole of a city. maybe they felt like they didn't have a future doing anything else besides popping out babies.
My hometown isn't awful, but it was very small. Considering some of the girls who got pregnant right after high school, I think they were seriously like "well, I don't have anything else to do...."

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

webby wrote:

Sent from my 0PJA2
I've never heard of that name before.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

ja14 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Modesto is such a shithole of a city. maybe they felt like they didn't have a future doing anything else besides popping out babies.
My hometown isn't awful, but it was very small. Considering some of the girls who got pregnant right after high school, I think they were seriously like "well, I don't have anything else to do...."

It's sad when there's no real future in a town :( I was born in Oahu and young moms are really common there too. My cousin is 23 and has 4 kids with two dads. My grandma grew up in Hawaii and had a baby on purpose at only 14 :|
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

As for the name Miabella, It may be a location thing. I live on the East coast and I know a handful of people who named their baby that. They usually go by either Mia, but usually Bella. I don't hate it, it's definitely made up and more geared toward Italian or at least European backgrounds. But its two beautiful names combined, which yes, isn't always for everyone lol. Kind of like Airabella, also extremely "made up" but it's not the worst name I've heard. I mean..... it's better than Addelyn :D :D
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:As for the name Miabella, It may be a location thing. I live on the East coast and I know a handful of people who named their baby that. They usually go by either Mia, but usually Bella. I don't hate it, it's definitely made up and more geared toward Italian or at least European backgrounds. But its two beautiful names combined, which yes, isn't always for everyone lol. Kind of like Airabella, also extremely "made up" but it's not the worst name I've heard. I mean..... it's better than Addelyn :D :D
I would like Airabella more if she spelled it like Arabella or even Aribella. But having "Air" in the beginning bugs me for some reason.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Arabella is legit. Natalie modesto-fied the spelling, but it's in the name books and on the charts. Unlike Miabella. And Addeellyynn.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Arabella is a also a really nice Arctic Monkeys song lol. This talk made me wanna listen to it.

I loved seeing the kids interacting on the video, Lilia was very funny!
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Bambi_ wrote:
Random19 wrote:How weird to be friends with someone that had a thing with your ex...
It's Modesto. Remember when she was all "bff's" with Natalie for a split second?

Lol. Such an awkward dynamic. I wouldn't trust any of these people, much less befriend them.

Kalli or whatever her name is is pretty. I wonder where/how she met her new baby daddy. What's her ex's IG? He must cringe seeing her and Jess together lol

Return to “JesssFam”