CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

Blackswan wrote:
CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:Every time she's quiet on Snap & Twitter, I automatically think she's in labor.
Or at Target
HAHAHA.

Getting more swaddles and burp claws?
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

SunnyLove wrote:The baby will probably look like aria. A scrunchy face and crazy hair lol. And maybe a blend of potatoes. Not being mean. They are now both cute kids lmao
LMAO. I honestly didn't think Aria was a cute baby, but I don't think that many babies are cute. However, she is a freaking adorable toddler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Guys! "Harper" went down in popularity in 2016! I hope she reads here and sees that and makes Ean change the name if that isn't already the one they picked.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

literallywhat wrote:Guys! "Harper" went down in popularity in 2016! I hope she reads here and sees that and makes Ean change the name if that isn't already the one they picked.
The stats for 2016 aren't out yet... they always come out in May
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

imapumkinseed wrote:
literallywhat wrote:Guys! "Harper" went down in popularity in 2016! I hope she reads here and sees that and makes Ean change the name if that isn't already the one they picked.
I was using the baby center one that seems to track the names continuously as they shift in popularity through the year. Its not the most official but it seems pretty close with the official lists.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

smom12 wrote:
blackroses wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I think she'll go for a California King.
Knowing the weird song choices she makes she'll probably play the Rihanna song in the video
Not S&M.

California king bed
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Didn't she have a mirror above her dresser?

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

smom12 wrote:Didn't she have a mirror above her dresser?

I thought she did as well.

kirstento
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kirstento »

She's on her 3rd kid and thinks that 0-3 and 3 month clothes are different sizes?

Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

kirstento wrote:She's on her 3rd kid and thinks that 0-3 and 3 month clothes are different sizes?

I was thinking the same thing. I get it when first time parents get confused about that, but this is not her first time to the rodeo, she should know better.

Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Just watched the room tour. First of all, after all the crap she bought, she couldn't invest $20 into a changing pad to put on top of the dresser for diapers? Where is she going to change her, on the bed? If so, I remember newborn nights with projectile poop. It would suck to be changing your baby at 3 am and then be changing your sheets because you had one of these episodes. Again, this is her third kid, she should know better.

Next, the utility cart makes no sense, the diapers should be on the top. Why bend over like that 12 times a day to grab a diaper, especially post partum.

Why does she have pads on that cart? They should be stored with postpartum supplies next to the toilet. It would even make sense to have a station set up in the powder room downstairs and in the master bathroom, that way it's accessible no matter what floor she's on. For someone who's not a rookie mom she sure is acting like it.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

literallywhat wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:
I was using the baby center one that seems to track the names continuously as they shift in popularity through the year. Its not the most official but it seems pretty close with the official lists.
I think they only track by reported usage, or by number of searches, which is obviously skewed. But hey, I'm glad for the decrease in any form, we know way too many little Harpers! Honestly I wouldn't be shocked if Britney ends up using it anyway. She said it was out of the running but she kind of had that wistful tone like she still really wanted it.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

I agree with the cart setup being really inconvenient. It might be one of those nesting things where you want everything to look nice and together and then the baby comes and everything moves to a useful spot lol. Whenever I watch nursery tours I'm thinking, oh that will change... and that... those will move...

But the changing pad thing I'm team Brit, I had a changing table with my first kid and didn't bother with my second. He got changed on the bed, floor, couch... if it was a middle of the night blowout I'd be changing sheets anyway, so just scoot the baby over, clean them up, strip the bed/bassinet, and start fresh. No big deal.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:Every time she's quiet on Snap & Twitter, I automatically think she's in labor.
Or at Target
HAHAHA.

Getting more swaddles and burp claws?

I laugh out loud so hard anytime one of you guys says "burp claws." Especially when it comes out of nowhere like this comment. My husband looked me like I was crazy because I was cracking up!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Did she buy and use a bassinet with Nolan? I don't understand why she got one since she plans on cosleeping?
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

The fact that she hasn't changed her channel name yet and she's about to have her 3rd kid annoys me. BritneyandBaby makes no sense when you have 3 kids.

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Did she buy and use a bassinet with Nolan? I don't understand why she got one since she plans on cosleeping?
She got a bassinet because she needs somewhere to put the baby while she and Nolan are in bed silly.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

mara7 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Did she buy and use a bassinet with Nolan? I don't understand why she got one since she plans on cosleeping?
She got a bassinet because she needs somewhere to put the baby while she and Nolan are in bed silly.
Lol maybe she'll put poor ean in the bassinet
jellybean953
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jellybean953 »

I found it weird how she bought another light for nursing at night when she has a lamp on her nightstand.. and I thought I was the only one who heard burp claws :lol:
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

mara7 wrote:
Didn't she get a cosleeper for Nolan? One of the ones that kind of looks like a pack and play but comes right up to the edge of the bed.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”