DailyFinnderella (part 78)

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by thenightowl »

No shoes in our American house either, we have a bench and basket by the front door.
I can't imagine how dirty their floors are with chicken poop all over their shoes :?
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

The only time shoes are worn is if we're heading out and need something quick if it's dry outside.

Also for people coming to deliver or fix something. If they're hear for a bit I'll ask to remove.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Okay so Missy goes to "check" on the chickens on a daily basis....why doesn't she clean up the coop properly? There is poo everywhere it's disgusting! Why keep animals if you can't take care of them or keep their home clean! Someone should put all that poop in her room and maybe she will realize how gross it is and needs to be cleaned up every day! Who are we kidding here....they only change Finn's diaper once a day so clearly the chickens will have live in the chicken poop :?

Bryan tells Ollie he loves him...then he's like "oh hiiiii finn"......I'm pretty sure you can you tell Finn you love him as well you slimer!!

So santa apparently left a present in Bryan's office (the fact that he calls it that is a fat joke) and then he said "we" put it together...but earlier he said "I" so he should learn how to edit his videos. I could just see him eating a bucket of KFC while editing and talking to himself about his VIP tickets....what a loser!! Hahahaha
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

thenightowl wrote:No shoes in our American house either, we have a bench and basket by the front door.
I can't imagine how dirty their floors are with chicken poop all over their shoes :?
To be fair, it wouldn't help if they didn't wear shoes. They have chicken poop all over their bare feet, too :(
Zue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zue »

Just watched yesterday's vlog. Woo, Finn got a new toy for Christmas... and everyone else except him plays with it. :roll: Poor kiddo!

And yeah, that chicken coop is disgusting :lol: bets on how long they'll keep the chickens?
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

To be fair I have had chickens and her coop is fairly clean. They are nasty animals and it doesn't take long for their bedding to get like that. They poop a ton and she has 4 grown hens pooping now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coriann1911
Informer
Informer

Unread post by coriann1911 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Idunnowhyimhere wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: about 2:30ish It's disgusting!!!!
This is why you shouldn't wear shoes in the house America!! Image (lol signed a Canadian.)

Haha, I agree. Fellow Canadian.

I'm American and know better then to wear shoes in any home lol. It was a big rule for me growing up and still is a rule in my home to this day. Whatever you track through outside , you will bring it into your home.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

I think snow/wetness may play a part in why some regions thank their shoes off and others do not. Where I live we get a lot of snow and rain, so leaving shoes on would be just gross. If I lived in California though, I may be more inclined to leave my shoes on. I would never walk in a chicken coop in bare feet though!
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

longtimelurker24 wrote:Cleaning lady definitely visited, vacuum streaks on the carpet. How do people on here get things so accurate! Lol
And they must've told her to leave the pine needles from the tree so they could show that they "took" it down

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

IceCreamCone wrote:I think snow/wetness may play a part in why some regions thank their shoes off and others do not. Where I live we get a lot of snow and rain, so leaving shoes on would be just gross. If I lived in California though, I may be more inclined to leave my shoes on. I would never walk in a chicken coop in bare feet though!
That is a good point, I live in the midwest so we get all the snow, rain, mud etc.. and I have noticed different habits in certain vloggers with the whole shoes thing.
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Bryan is live on Instagram. Everyone go screw with him
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Omg Bryan telling kids to go beg their parents to but his album.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Sevan116 wrote:Bryan is live on Instagram. Everyone go screw with him
What a huge jerk!!!! He's not even watching Finn. He didn't go to Disneyland with missy and tal.
This is interesting watching him.... he really is a piece of work who thinks he's everything.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sevan116 wrote:Bryan is live on Instagram. Everyone go screw with him
I lasted a min. I couldn't watch Finn on the table and him not watching.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Bryan is live right now on Instagram telling kids to get their parent's credit card and pre-order his album. You can here the desperation in his voice. Pathetic! How many kids are gonna sneak and order with out their parents permission?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Did Luna squat to pee in the rug right before he ended it? Lol

crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

The stain on the carpet could be from over watering the tree. They prob couldn't be bothered to pour slowly... but rather just dumped a whole bunch of water really fast, causing it to overflow and spill onto the carpet. Heaven forbid they'd clean that up right after either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

crowmtmom78 wrote:Bryan is live right now on Instagram telling kids to get their parent's credit card and pre-order his album. You can here the desperation in his voice. Pathetic! How many kids are gonna sneak and order with out their parents permission?

Or know how to order online.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Bryan is live right now on Instagram telling kids to get their parent's credit card and pre-order his album. You can here the desperation in his voice. Pathetic! How many kids are gonna sneak and order with out their parents permission?

That's SO not ok. He could actually get in big trouble for doing that. It's illegal to buy something without the person's permission. And if he's joking, I will bet his minions don't know that. You would think he would have learned _something_ from the false charges with Water of Life last year. He's encouraging theft. And even if he isn't liable for kids taking it seriously, he's going to piss off a bunch of parents.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

yoyo16 wrote:
longtimelurker24 wrote:Cleaning lady definitely visited, vacuum streaks on the carpet. How do people on here get things so accurate! Lol
And they must've told her to leave the pine needles from the tree so they could show that they "took" it down

I think the cleaning lady made the first pass then the professional decorators came and took down the decorations after the cleaning lady had already been through. Leaving the lumps with some needles to vacuum up. Works out great because they get to take all the credit for their Pinterest perfect home and not do any of the hard work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”