Ardnaid
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBaby: Part 8

Unread post by Ardnaid »

Mmm, that new thread smell.

Did anyone see that the happiness planner has Kyra's unboxing video on their site? Apparently some bug buddies pointed it out ans Kyra had no idea. I think they sent her that for free and wanted a video for their site. I doubt they'd just take a random ass video off of YouTube and use it, without asking or paying...
NHJLLK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NHJLLK »

I don't live in a state where it snows, so I don't know anything about taking kids out in the snow. Is it normal to go out to a park with young kids when it snows? When it gets 45 degrees here we all stay inside.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

NHJLLK wrote:I don't live in a state where it snows, so I don't know anything about taking kids out in the snow. Is it normal to go out to a park with young kids when it snows? When it gets 45 degrees here we all stay inside.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Yeah it's normal but not for extremely long periods of times, especially one so young. It also depends on how cold it is and the wind chill, there are definitely days where it's too cold to take kids outside. Your body really adjust overtime to the temp in your area. I remember I went to Hawaii and it was 75 degrees there most of those who lived there were in long sleeves but it felt so much warmer than where we came from which was averaging right around 4 degrees.
Now that doesn't mean he should be walking around without socks or shoes, or that he can stay outside as long as an adult can.

I am happy to know I wasn't the only one cringing at the fact he was touching her after he sanitized it, and not really being safe with the needle overall. He was nervous so I get it, but hopefully next time he'll learn and do it. I was so happy to see he actually got the bubbles out, that's what I was most nervous for. Plus that he caught he forgot to aspirate the needle.
Honestly though I'd give it to myself but it's not the easiest spot to do it yourself.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I know this has been mentioned but Kyra's Twitter response to that guy who "diagnosed" her is SO F***KING rude!!! Disgusting. If she's not being praised or bowed down to by her 12 year old minions she just can't..... good luck Kyra!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Maybe I'm alone in this but it's one thing to say that Kyra doesn't seem as "excited" in this pregnancy (which I agree and is understandable a little bit given the postpartum depression she experienced after Levi) but to say that they are going to not be loving towards their 2nd baby and pretend to love her when she arrives is a tad extreme...
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

Ok so now Oscar has given Levi yet another new name? First it was Buggy, then Bogus, then Bogus Boogy and now it's Bogoose! Good God stop with all the ridiculous names!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Mlburk21 wrote:Ok so now Oscar has given Levi yet another new name? First it was Buggy, then Bogus, then Bogus Boogy and now it's Bogoose! Good God stop with all the ridiculous names!
and what happened to what he said about levi outgrowing the nicknames? he hasnt stopped with them at all
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Mlburk21 wrote:Ok so now Oscar has given Levi yet another new name? First it was Buggy, then Bogus, then Bogus Boogy and now it's Bogoose! Good God stop with all the ridiculous names!
and what happened to what he said about levi outgrowing the nicknames? he hasnt stopped with them at all
Nope! They just get more and more obnoxious!
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

sjla6993 wrote:Maybe I'm alone in this but it's one thing to say that Kyra doesn't seem as "excited" in this pregnancy (which I agree and is understandable a little bit given the postpartum depression she experienced after Levi) but to say that they are going to not be loving towards their 2nd baby and pretend to love her when she arrives is a tad extreme...
I guess we will have to wait and see. If that's the reason why for kyra it's understandable but seriously what is oscars excuse? You don't need to say yuck to your second child moving around because there is absolutely nothing gross about that and he's already experienced pregnancy with Levi. I just don't understand him.
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

Unknowngirly wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:Maybe I'm alone in this but it's one thing to say that Kyra doesn't seem as "excited" in this pregnancy (which I agree and is understandable a little bit given the postpartum depression she experienced after Levi) but to say that they are going to not be loving towards their 2nd baby and pretend to love her when she arrives is a tad extreme...
I guess we will have to wait and see. If that's the reason why for kyra it's understandable but seriously what is oscars excuse? You don't need to say yuck to your second child moving around because there is absolutely nothing gross about that and he's already experienced pregnancy with Levi. I just don't understand him.
they're children having children! i only saw 1 article of mini bug's clothing the entire time she's been pregnant. i don't wanna seem rude, but i hope mini bug is a super difficult baby. maybe then they'll wake up and realise they need to take responsibility and learn to parent! poor mini bug, they're just gonna favour levi :(
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I'm behind in vlogs but seeing them let Levi walk barefoot in a gas station was DISGUSTING. What's wrong with them??? And they've still done nothing to wean him off a bottle. He's still getting milk bottles to fall asleep with. :-/

Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Kryptonite wrote:Did anyone screencapture her response to the doctor? I can't seem to find it.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... d253c4.png[/img]

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... cbbe8c.png[/img]

miamaldari
Talker
Talker

oh lord, is kyra even going to have a baby shower? they do realise in 7 or 8 weeks the baby will be here? they have no crib, no equipment, new bottles, new diapers, nothing!
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Today's vlog was so cute. I missed Kyra vlogging. I started watching them a long time ago and it was kind of nostalgic for me.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

How rude to answer like that to the doctor who was trying to help. I agree with him though without a pic it's hard to know what kind of rash it is. It could be anything.

As for her pregnancy with mini bug she is probably depressed. Maybe she realizes now that buggy is older how difficult this is going to be. Reality is setting in for her. And as someone who had a baby with colic and suffered from ppd I really wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!

My second child had colic and literally screamed, ate, and slept. And he screamed while he ate and screamed while he slept. This started day two in the hospital. I think his first week of life I got 4 hours of sleep total. I had some dark and scary thoughts his first few months of life. I would sometimes hold him while we both cried because there was nothing I could do to calm him. My baby whisperer friend tried to calm him down once and got so frustrated because he wouldn't stop screaming no matter what she tried. This was after hyperemisis gravidarum for 9 months puking multiple times every single day of my pregnancy. Over a year of my life totally miserable I am terrified to have another child. He is 1 now and we love him to death! He is the sweetest most smiley toddler I have ever met. My first baby was so easy, just like Levi so I was spoiled and had no idea what I was in for.

Needless to say I have no sympathy for complainers when they have easy pregnancies like Kyra and keren.

miamaldari
Talker
Talker

MommaLindsey2 wrote:How rude to answer like that to the doctor who was trying to help. I agree with him though without a pic it's hard to know what kind of rash it is. It could be anything.

As for her pregnancy with mini bug she is probably depressed. Maybe she realizes now that buggy is older how difficult this is going to be. Reality is setting in for her. And as someone who had a baby with colic and suffered from ppd I really wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!

My second child had colic and literally screamed, ate, and slept. And he screamed while he ate and screamed while he slept. This started day two in the hospital. I think his first week of life I got 4 hours of sleep total. I had some dark and scary thoughts his first few months of life. I would sometimes hold him while we both cried because there was nothing I could do to calm him. My baby whisperer friend tried to calm him down once and got so frustrated because he wouldn't stop screaming no matter what she tried. This was after hyperemisis gravidarum for 9 months puking multiple times every single day of my pregnancy. Over a year of my life totally miserable I am terrified to have another child. He is 1 now and we love him to death! He is the sweetest most smiley toddler I have ever met. My first baby was so easy, just like Levi so I was spoiled and had no idea what I was in for.

Needless to say I have no sympathy for complainers when they have easy pregnancies like Kyra and keren.

i hope the new baby will be more difficult than levi so kyra can actually grow up and become a better mom
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Mlburk21 wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:Did anyone screencapture her response to the doctor? I can't seem to find it.

Why are u guys saying this person is a doctor?

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

webbygurl626 wrote:
Mlburk21 wrote:

Why are u guys saying this person is a doctor?

Coz of the name lol nah the person had lots of medical stuff in their tweets. But who knows if they are a real doctor or a student or a regular Joe.

Return to “OKBaby”