Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote: Link?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
about 2:30ish It's disgusting!!!!
This is why you shouldn't wear shoes in the house America!! Image (lol signed a Canadian.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a Canadian too... Shoes in the house is a big no no

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by kittypurry »

How embarrassing would it be to for this album to not hit #1 (even for a millisecond) when his EP last year did? It's like when the fundraiser last year was not getting as many donations as the year before, and they implemented a sweepstakes out of the blue when the fundraiser was 2/3rds over. They are desperate

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

He just posted a preview for another song on Instagram and I've never hear a more auto tuned song in my life.

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

He just posted a preview for another song on Instagram and I've never heard a more auto tuned song in my life.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

kittypurry wrote:How embarrassing would it be to for this album to not hit #1 (even for a millisecond) when his EP last year did? It's like when the fundraiser last year was not getting as many donations as the year before, and they implemented a sweepstakes out of the blue when the fundraiser was 2/3rds over. They are desperate

Awww.... Now I have this sad image of Bryan on release day sitting at his computer refreshing the Apple album list... over and over again waiting to get that single screen shot of number one.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Question

Why does all of his music sound the same??

I have a hard time picking up the lyrics.
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

shortstop wrote:Question

Why does all of his music sound the same??

I have a hard time picking up the lyrics.
Probably because he uses the same 50 words, just arranges them differently and adds in a random word. Euphoria, ropes, etc....

courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

shortstop wrote:
elifino1 wrote:Currently 6 degrees here in Denver.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Has the storm started yet over there??
Currently minus 40 with windchill. .yup I'm canadian

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

courtney_benjamin wrote:
shortstop wrote:
elifino1 wrote:Currently 6 degrees here in Denver.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Has the storm started yet over there??
Currently minus 40 with windchill. .yup I'm canadian

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Hello fellow Coloradoian (however you spell that lol)

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Ropes has the potential to be interesting. I'm fascinated by the whole get married out of high school, divorce, and remarriage thing. When does that ever work? They've only told us that they divorced because they weren't communicating anymore. From Bryan's video, it doesn't sound like he's giving more information than that.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

lmmomSD wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:Bryan is live right now on Instagram telling kids to get their parent's credit card and pre-order his album. You can here the desperation in his voice. Pathetic! How many kids are gonna sneak and order with out their parents permission?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That's SO not ok. He could actually get in big trouble for doing that. It's illegal to buy something without the person's permission. And if he's joking, I will bet his minions don't know that. You would think he would have learned _something_ from the false charges with Water of Life last year. He's encouraging theft. And even if he isn't liable for kids taking it seriously, he's going to piss off a bunch of parents.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I remember when I was a kid and I'd see commercials or infomercials for toys... They always included a prominent warning not to order unless you were 18+ or had a parent's permission. Presumably this was to cover their own ass in case kids were to swipe their parents' credit card and order whatever bullshit they're hawking.

Bryan has a lot to learn from "as seen on TV" manufacturers of junk.
FreeFinn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FreeFinn »

Until today I was a minion.

I accidentally stumbled upon this beautiful website, and have been reading it for the past 6 hours.
Honestly I only watched the vlogs for Finn, because he's just such a sweetheart. I really hope he doesn't turn out like Ollie.

Honestly I think Missy will get pregnant this year, have a girl, and Finn will be left the neglected middle child, overshadowed
by his baby sister, and golden boy brother Ollie.
Free Finn!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Part of me can't wait to see how things will be when Missy gets her girl (I really think next pregnancy she will) but then I also get sad because what is our entertainment is Finn's life. He will be even more forgotten. :( poor baby.

It makes me wonder how the dynamics will change with Ollie too.
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Just figured out why this entire album is about their teenage relationship years - because that's the target audience. I'm probably slow on the uptake with this one but it's only just clicked with me. He'll always stick this is home on there, it's the only song a few other people may have heard and no-one knows who he is otherwise, he'll dine out on rehashing that song for life

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

crew96 wrote:The stain on the carpet could be from over watering the tree. They prob couldn't be bothered to pour slowly... but rather just dumped a whole bunch of water really fast, causing it to overflow and spill onto the carpet. Heaven forbid they'd clean that up right after either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
i thought it was an artificial tree.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

sparklyfluff wrote:Just figured out why this entire album is about their teenage relationship years - because that's the target audience. I'm probably slow on the uptake with this one but it's only just clicked with me. He'll always stick this is home on there, it's the only song a few other people may have heard and no-one knows who he is otherwise, he'll dine out on rehashing that song for life Image

I think that's when they truly felt in love and close. He doesn't sing about their relationship now, which is pretty sad.

I don't even find their story that unique. Tons of people have issues or a family situation that a partner helped them get through. My husband helped me while I was going through a tough family situation that involved alcohol. I'd be pretty hurt if he compared to a beast or said he saved me. I don't consider it a fairytale time.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

His song Ropes sounds like a speak and spell trying to sing, it's so autotuned.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Someone should recommend that Missy do a cleaning routine on her channel lol, I would love to see that. Remember that one and only time she teamed up with Cover Girl(?) or whoever it was, she claimed she read Cosmo all the time and people told her she looked like Zooey Deschanel still cracking up about that one. She said using the product was an every day thing for her and then it was never mentioned again. Didn't they also work with Tide? It was the one time we saw Missy washing dishes and it was all fake for the commercial.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:Bryan is live right now on Instagram telling kids to get their parent's credit card and pre-order his album. You can here the desperation in his voice. Pathetic! How many kids are gonna sneak and order with out their parents permission?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Or know how to order online.

Is it gone from IG, now? I will 100% cask him oUT on that BS because that is low and so telling of what a no talent hack he really is.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I predict a contest within the next week with the grand prize winner getting to have dinner before the show with Bryan, Missy, the kids, and the Hollisters (because let's face it no one else will be allowed except maybe other vloggers)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”