OkBaby: Part 8

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OkBaby: Part 8

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:How rude to answer like that to the doctor who was trying to help. I agree with him though without a pic it's hard to know what kind of rash it is. It could be anything.

As for her pregnancy with mini bug she is probably depressed. Maybe she realizes now that buggy is older how difficult this is going to be. Reality is setting in for her. And as someone who had a baby with colic and suffered from ppd I really wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!

My second child had colic and literally screamed, ate, and slept. And he screamed while he ate and screamed while he slept. This started day two in the hospital. I think his first week of life I got 4 hours of sleep total. I had some dark and scary thoughts his first few months of life. I would sometimes hold him while we both cried because there was nothing I could do to calm him. My baby whisperer friend tried to calm him down once and got so frustrated because he wouldn't stop screaming no matter what she tried. This was after hyperemisis gravidarum for 9 months puking multiple times every single day of my pregnancy. Over a year of my life totally miserable I am terrified to have another child. He is 1 now and we love him to death! He is the sweetest most smiley toddler I have ever met. My first baby was so easy, just like Levi so I was spoiled and had no idea what I was in for.

Needless to say I have no sympathy for complainers when they have easy pregnancies like Kyra and keren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh my goodness gracious that sounds rough :////// How do they even treat you for GH?! you poor momma. I actually did a bunch of my master's thesis on PPD and interventions. it's rough so i totally sympathize with you.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

sadie wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:
Mlburk21 wrote:
Why are u guys saying this person is a doctor?

Coz of the name lol nah the person had lots of medical stuff in their tweets. But who knows if they are a real doctor or a student or a regular Joe.
Oh ok, I can't believe she went off on that person they were being nice trying to help her! It's like she just wanted someone to say that they had the same thing and it was nothing serious, but the second someone states that it could be something more serious she gets defensive!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:How rude to answer like that to the doctor who was trying to help. I agree with him though without a pic it's hard to know what kind of rash it is. It could be anything.

As for her pregnancy with mini bug she is probably depressed. Maybe she realizes now that buggy is older how difficult this is going to be. Reality is setting in for her. And as someone who had a baby with colic and suffered from ppd I really wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!

My second child had colic and literally screamed, ate, and slept. And he screamed while he ate and screamed while he slept. This started day two in the hospital. I think his first week of life I got 4 hours of sleep total. I had some dark and scary thoughts his first few months of life. I would sometimes hold him while we both cried because there was nothing I could do to calm him. My baby whisperer friend tried to calm him down once and got so frustrated because he wouldn't stop screaming no matter what she tried. This was after hyperemisis gravidarum for 9 months puking multiple times every single day of my pregnancy. Over a year of my life totally miserable I am terrified to have another child. He is 1 now and we love him to death! He is the sweetest most smiley toddler I have ever met. My first baby was so easy, just like Levi so I was spoiled and had no idea what I was in for.

Needless to say I have no sympathy for complainers when they have easy pregnancies like Kyra and keren.

oh my goodness gracious that sounds rough :////// How do they even treat you for GH?! you poor momma. I actually did a bunch of my master's thesis on PPD and interventions. it's rough so i totally sympathize with you.
The hg was treated with zofran combined with phenergan, if I missed a dose or sometimes even if I didn't miss a dose I would end up in the hospital for dehydration even up until I gave birth at 39 weeks. The doctor was very proactive and gave me the prescription for zofran before I even had my first doctors appointment. I was also in the er for fluids before my first doctor appointment. I had it with my first as well but not quite as bad as my 2nd child. Thank you for the sympathy, many people don't understand that it isn't just morning sickness and crackers and ginger ale won't fix it, it was rough but would do it again for my son. It's amazing what you will go through for your children.
I wouldn't wish any of these things on kyra, poor girl couldn't handle it. She will probably be a nutcase if mini bug is difficult at all. She lucked out so much with Levi. I feel so bad for Levi as well, kyra will have her hands full with the new baby and all he will have is Oscar to take care of him.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Anyone else catch Oscar say you've gotten thicker when he was going to give her the shot, she slapped him but man is he a obsessive lil ass!

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

webbygurl626 wrote:Anyone else catch Oscar say you've gotten thicker when he was going to give her the shot, she slapped him but man is he a obsessive lil ass!

Just watched it and read the comments and theres a bunch of people who say they are nurses or in nursing school. Im surprised that many watch them
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

I'm so tired of watching Levi walking everywhere with no shoes on. That's disgusting and it takes no time to put shoes on a kid or picking him up from the floor.

When did Oscar start looking so old? His face is full of wrinkles now and he's only 20 years old. It's probably because of his over the top facial expressions he pulls when he's vlogging. They're so unnecessary.

I gave up on watching their daily vlogs, I'm just watching some here and there whenever one pops up on my youtube homepage. Their vlogs have gotten too short and repetitive, there's absolutely no content in them.
Levi remains a cute baby though. I can't believe he's running in the latest video, when did it start?

No offense, but you guys can be a bit too extreme sometimes.
Some of you are actually hoping things are more difficult for Kyra with mini bug just so she'll "grow up"? You guys are aware of how difficult things were for her after Levi was born especially with how hard her PPD hit her, and yet you want things to be even worse? for what? is it really out of concern for their family or because you just love watching a train-wreck and think it'll be entertaining to watch?
Because honestly, kyra going back to her default depressing state with a toddler and a newborn will only end up harming her kids. And I don't think that's what you guys want, is it?
alienrasta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienrasta »

webbygurl626 wrote:Anyone else catch Oscar say you've gotten thicker when he was going to give her the shot, she slapped him but man is he a obsessive lil ass!
I hate when he makes comments like that. She's carrying your damn child, ffs. She's supposed to gain weight. He's got some weird obsession with being healthy and skinny. I wonder where it stems from.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

alienrasta wrote:
I hate when he makes comments like that. She's carrying your damn child, ffs. She's supposed to gain weight. He's got some weird obsession with being healthy and skinny. I wonder where it stems from.
He needs to fucking stop with those comments. She's not gaining weight for no reason! And even if she were to gain a little for no reason, the comments are unnecessary. It's not like she's in danger of being obese and he's trying to get her to be healthy out of concern for her. He's just rude. I would never let someone that's supposed to love me joke about me being fat every single day. There's only so long you can listen to that before it's not a joke anymore.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

miamaldari wrote:oh lord, is kyra even going to have a baby shower? they do realise in 7 or 8 weeks the baby will be here? they have no crib, no equipment, new bottles, new diapers, nothing!
No problem.

No crib? -----> Pack n play and put in closet worked just fine last time around. It still is 'working.'
No equipment? -----> Levi was fine. Heck, even no toys for the first year.
New bottles? -----> Don't be silly. They'll just find the crusty one's at the end of Levi's crib and the one's rolled under the couch and shove them in her mouth. Worked fine for Levi, so why not?
New diapers? -----> Nah. They'll use Levi's because, seeing as they barely change his diaper his big one's will last even longer on mini bug.

#Sarcasm
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

I really dont understand what takes oscar so long to edit..their content is mediocre at best and consists of legit like 3 clips most days... i used to edit music videos and film stuff and that consists of a ton of cut and paste and line up with music and add effects, etc and even that didnt take me as long as it takes oscar..
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

Scar2016 wrote:
miamaldari wrote:oh lord, is kyra even going to have a baby shower? they do realise in 7 or 8 weeks the baby will be here? they have no crib, no equipment, new bottles, new diapers, nothing!
No problem.

No crib? -----> Pack n play and put in closet worked just fine last time around. It still is 'working.'
No equipment? -----> Levi was fine. Heck, even no toys for the first year.
New bottles? -----> Don't be silly. They'll just find the crusty one's at the end of Levi's crib and the one's rolled under the couch and shove them in her mouth. Worked fine for Levi, so why not?
New diapers? -----> Nah. They'll use Levi's because, seeing as they barely change his diaper his big one's will last even longer on mini bug.

#Sarcasm
hahahaa actually made me laugh out loud. it just goes to show how irresponsible they are with this pregnancy
juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

On the topic of Kyra being absolute shit at taking advice--even from a doctor... It's just so funny to me how she and her supposed best friend Keren met when Kyra was asking for advice on how to help Levi poop. Can you imagine somebody advising her to stick a thermometer up her baby's rectum now?? The bug buddies would go crazy! "umm they're the parents, they know what they're doing" *inserts whole argument about why sticking a thermometer a tiny bit into a baby's bum is bad*
it shows just how much they changed in a matter of months, I remember before Kyra was so open to getting advice but now she'll attack those who give it to her even when she's ASKED for it. they've really got to get off their high horse because their parenting needs a ton of work.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Mlburk21 wrote:Ok so now Oscar has given Levi yet another new name? First it was Buggy, then Bogus, then Bogus Boogy and now it's Bogoose! Good God stop with all the ridiculous names!
The new nickname pronunciation is awful. Sounds like he's doing a really bad Christopher Walken impression.
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Mlburk21 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Mlburk21 wrote:Ok so now Oscar has given Levi yet another new name? First it was Buggy, then Bogus, then Bogus Boogy and now it's Bogoose! Good God stop with all the ridiculous names!
and what happened to what he said about levi outgrowing the nicknames? he hasnt stopped with them at all
Nope! They just get more and more obnoxious!
One of the first things that I hated about them was the stupid nicknames they have for him. It's fine to have a nickname for someone, but to call them bogus and tooshie is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
NHJLLK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NHJLLK »

Off topic but Alabama is basically shutting down because we could get .5in-3in of snow and ice lol. That's why I asked about young kids being outside playing in snow. It rarely snows here in Alabama.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Wasn't Levi pretty colicky as a newborn? She also had trouble nursing and with supply, so pumped a lot eventually switching to formula by 3 ish months. Not to mention an emergency c section and NICU time. But I guess overall as Levi got older he was quite an easy baby. Although I do think Kyra and Oscar get quite overwhelmed with even slight whining.

Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

Ok so now Oscar has given Levi yet another new name? First it was Buggy, then Bogus, then Bogus Boogy and now it's Bogoose! Good God stop with all the ridiculous names![/quote]

One of the first things that I hated about them was the stupid nicknames they have for him. It's fine to have a nickname for someone, but to call them bogus and tooshie is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh dang how could I have forgotten Tooshie?!?! Lmao
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I really dont understand what takes oscar so long to edit..their content is mediocre at best and consists of legit like 3 clips most days... i used to edit music videos and film stuff and that consists of a ton of cut and paste and line up with music and add effects, etc and even that didnt take me as long as it takes oscar..
Because Oscar is slow.

Idk if anyone here watches teen mom but on an old episode back when Maci was dating Kyle, Ryan texts Maci a question because he doesn't want to ask her out loud on camera. She reads the text anyway and it says "is Kyle slow?" And that's basically what I ask myself every time oscar says he stays up all night to edit the vlogs lmao
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Unknowngirly wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I really dont understand what takes oscar so long to edit..their content is mediocre at best and consists of legit like 3 clips most days... i used to edit music videos and film stuff and that consists of a ton of cut and paste and line up with music and add effects, etc and even that didnt take me as long as it takes oscar..
Because Oscar is slow.

Idk if anyone here watches teen mom but on an old episode back when Maci was dating Kyle, Ryan texts Maci a question because he doesn't want to ask her out loud on camera. She reads the text anyway and it says "is Kyle slow?" And that's basically what I ask myself every time oscar says he stays up all night to edit the vlogs lmao
Omg i forgot about kyle
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I went and watched a couple of old vlogs and then went to sleep... yeah I freaking had a dream with these people in them (sigh)
I remember them giving Levi tea in his bottles (not sure why though) but it was supposed to help him with his crying.
And I don't wish mini bug to be a tough baby at all, I hope she does help Oscar grow up and change his habits, Kyra is going to need his help, he is not going to be able to be up all hours of the night and sleep all day (yes Oscar, that means you may get less than 8 hours, you may also not be able to go and play whenever you want to) Welcome to adulthood buddy!

Return to “OKBaby”