Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

When someone said how cute they look this was her response. Gross
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I can't wait for the "didn't you say he tried to kill you" comments. Cause one of two things happened. Either she lied and she's caught or it actually happened she's acknowledging that she actually went back to an abuser. Like wtf
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Shes replying to comments on other pics but not the one of chuckie when someone asked if theyre back together lol
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by beforehecheats »

Handsome butt holes? Omg. Barf.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

I knew it wouldn't take long before she came out with it. She swear she wouldn't go public with with who she was seeing, but just like everything else in life, she couldn't stick to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hansel and gretal »

And the ear video is gone!

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

We ALL knew she'd be back with him eventually. They've broken up at least a dozen times, probably more, and no matter what they always end up getting back together eventually. Anyone wanna guess when she's gonna be pregnant? Cause, it's definitely gonna happen.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Chuckie looks....dare I say....better? He's wearing a nice shirt and his hair looks cut. Granted, he's still ugly as sin, but he looks cleaner than he's looked before.
I agree, he does look somewhat better in that photo. He has a nice smile. I don't think the kids are the cutest and I think that has to do with WHO he had kids with. I think he would produce suuuuper cute kids if he picked someone extremely good looking
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Chuckie looks....dare I say....better? He's wearing a nice shirt and his hair looks cut. Granted, he's still ugly as sin, but he looks cleaner than he's looked before.
I agree, he does look somewhat better in that photo. He has a nice smile. I don't think the kids are the cutest and I think that has to do with WHO he had kids with. I think he would produce suuuuper cute kids if he picked someone extremely good looking

Actually, I think he's the problem. Tayler isn't a supermodel by any means, but, she isn't ugly. Jakoby looks like her, Anberlin does too, and they're both cute--especially Jakoby, he's just a little doll. Alesana looks just like Chuckie and for that, I am sorry for her :x I don't wanna mock the appearance of a little girl, though.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Someone posted about her in one of those rant pages, she's usually quick to defend herself when it comes to those but this time since it talked about chucky and being TTC I'm sure she'll ignore it lol
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I immediately felt a knot in my stomach when i saw the Christmas photos. I feel so sorry for the kids. They must see stable families, maybe the families of their peers, and long for that stability. Now they have it and must feel so happy and secure sitting in Chuckie's lap having Christmas photos taken with mom and dad together. They must be loving the attention from mom and dad, loving that they see mom and dad together and happy right now. They are hardly ever dressed it seems, so they must be feeling important that Tayler not only dressed them, but dressed them like mom and dad and each other. It must give them a sense of belonging and makes them feel bonded together and feel like other families. Soon though, that is going to be horribly ripped away from them without warning. If Tayler is going to commit to staying with Chuckie, (and Chuckie with her), i sincerely hope they put in the effort to make it a happy stable home. I think though, unfortunately that is beyond them. Tayler (and C) would have to admit there is a problem and have the ambition to change. They would have to find a psychiatrist or at least marriage counsellor and have money to pay him/her(i think? I am Canadian). She would have to find transportation. Chuckie would have to commit to participating. She would need someone to watch Amberlin and the list goes on. I wonder sometimes how those without the funds, see a psychiatrist/counsellors in the US? It seems the ones who could benefit from them the most are the ones without the funds to pay them? I can not see her paying someone when that money could be better used on hair dye and cheap Walmart gauges. It seems having a relationships with Chuckie and anyone else unfortunately, would be almost impossible. She just has NO insight into the fact that her life and family is so dysfunctional. Sorry for the long post. I just want to scoop up those kids, hug them, and try to erase the things they have seen. If the cycle with T and C continues, the kids will need soon need therapy(which Tayler would never do). The cycle they are in and the abuse they have witnessed have probably already changed them somewhat and who they were meant to be. They probably need therapy now and the sooner the better.
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

Ripley wrote:I immediately felt a knot in my stomach when i saw the Christmas photos. I feel so sorry for the kids. They must see stable families, maybe the families of their peers, and long for that stability. Now they have it and must feel so happy and secure sitting in Chuckie's lap having Christmas photos taken with mom and dad together. They must be loving the attention from mom and dad, loving that they see mom and dad together and happy right now. They are hardly ever dressed it seems, so they must be feeling important that Tayler not only dressed them, but dressed them like mom and dad and each other. It must give them a sense of belonging and makes them feel bonded together and feel like other families. Soon though, that is going to be horribly ripped away from them without warning. If Tayler is going to commit to staying with Chuckie, (and Chuckie with her), i sincerely hope they put in the effort to make it a happy stable home. I think though, unfortunately that is beyond them. Tayler (and C) would have to admit there is a problem and have the ambition to change. They would have to find a psychiatrist or at least marriage counsellor and have money to pay him/her(i think? I am Canadian). She would have to find transportation. Chuckie would have to commit to participating. She would need someone to watch Amberlin and the list goes on. I wonder sometimes how those without the funds, see a psychiatrist/counsellors in the US? It seems the ones who could benefit from them the most are the ones without the funds to pay them? I can not see her paying someone when that money could be better used on hair dye and cheap Walmart gauges. It seems having a relationships with Chuckie and anyone else unfortunately, would be almost impossible. She just has NO insight into the fact that her life and family is so dysfunctional. Sorry for the long post. I just want to scoop up those kids, hug them, and try to erase the things they have seen. If the cycle with T and C continues, the kids will need soon need therapy(which Tayler would never do). The cycle they are in and the abuse they have witnessed have probably already changed them somewhat and who they were meant to be. They probably need therapy now and the sooner the better.
This comment made me so sad because it makes me realize how screwed up those kids are going to end up. I want to grab them and hug them all and take them far, far, far away. Can we open up a YT mom orphanage for all these poor babies being fucked up by YouTube moms?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Shes flipping out. She knew posting a picture calling him handsome would cause this lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Shes flipping out. She knew posting a picture calling him handsome would cause this lol
How legitimately weak is she that she can't withstand even the slightest bit of being questioned about her actions. Shit she wasn't even being questioned technically but someone actually made her have to think something other than her own narrative for once and her fucking brain just imploded
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Koby is Chuckies. Took him longer to get the chin and cheeks. It's just not as pronounced as Alesana's. You know what I'm calling her Alice from now on, kid deserves a better name. Anberlin as well. Annie is the cutest.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Aaand she is gone. What an absolute fucking child she is. I find it disgusting that she posts shit like this all over people asking questions because they're genuinely worried for her safety. Not that they need to be though because if he legitimately tried to kill her she wouldn't jump back on his dick and ttc baby #4 because he said sorry. It's just such a slap in the face to her loyal followers that worry and care about her and kept following despite all her deleting sprees.

How is this moron getting so offended by people asking if she is with Chuckie when she makes it so obvious. Also does she really lack the fucking self awareness to not realise why people would be concerned and confused about dating someone that supposedly tried to kill her!?
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Aaand she's back already. For fuck sake this girl is an idiot. She deleted that last post and is now posting stupid quotes to justify her pathetic life choices.

When someone's flaws are apparently "abusive serial cheater that tried to kill me" then no they're not worth loving you idiot.

And no, it's not your life. It's the life of three innocent children plus however many more kids you will selfishly have in the future that are growing up in a poor unstable household witnessing domestic violence surrounded by a revolving door of men, a dad that's in and out of their lives and an unfit mother. Explain that one Tayler.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

If her 3 children "completed" her, why isn't she satisfied, and why does she need to have more? :( She could clear up everything by saying she isn't with Chuckie. Instead, she said she won't say she is, and won't say she isn't. Great logic there Tayler. Also, clearly the new psych med is doing wonders, absolute WONDERS for her. Stay off social media and look after your kids! One is necessary and right, and the other is absolutely not needed. Do I have to spell out which is which?
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Wow. Just wow.
I was really hoping that we were all wrong and she wasn't with Chuckie.
Someone should seriously copy and paste her story about how he tried to murder her supposedly. When he bashed her head off the tub and she had all those issues with her head. When he slamed her down on the bed so hard red hair dye smeared across the bed. When she had to run up the stairs and fell over the baby gate trying to get away from him. He should be forgiven for that, Tayler?

It's seriously like she's just totally forgotten it all.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Panda714 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Shes flipping out. She knew posting a picture calling him handsome would cause this lol
How legitimately weak is she that she can't withstand even the slightest bit of being questioned about her actions. Shit she wasn't even being questioned technically but someone actually made her have to think something other than her own narrative for once and her fucking brain just imploded

Lmao you said it the best. That's exactly what happened. She seriously lost her shit because she KNOWS that people are going to have a problem with this and she KNOWS it's not right. She was the one spreading her own DV story to begin with and now she's back with him. Whether the incident from last year happened or not, I have no sympathy for her. No actual DV victim escapes for a year and has the freedom to ride as many dicks as she wants. She is not a victim and she is choosing to go back to him and his 'abuse'. He does not have any type of control over her. She is her own worst enemy.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”