JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by Ripley »

Yue195 wrote:
mamaya10 wrote:Aren't they all too young to watch Star Wars???
Yes and no. The storyline they are too young to understand and the movie is long, the only thing that would probably interest them is the fight scenes.
YUE! Where have you been? Welcome back! :)
ashley123
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by ashley123 »

What is Natalies snap chat
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

Found it interesting how she wants to take the boys to Legoland for their birthday...so clearly they like Lego. Which makes me feel even more sad for Kyson in that Christmas video where he wanted Santa to bring him some. Poor kid.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Jesssss lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Something tells me they won't believe in Santa much longer. He never brings what they actually want but conveniently brings what their step dad likes. That's how I stopped believing young I realized everything that was brought to me had to match my cousins present but she always got more cause her parents had more money. Nothing I ever wanted
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

malal22 wrote:Found it interesting how she wants to take the boys to Legoland for their birthday...so clearly they like Lego. Which makes me feel even more sad for Kyson in that Christmas video where he wanted Santa to bring him some. Poor kid.

I got the vibe that she didn't WANT to take them to Legoland. It seemed more like they wanted to go, and she was looking for someone to tell her that Disney would be the better option, because that's where SHE wants to go.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Anybody else getting a feeling that Jesss and Chris are gonna separate this year? Something seems so off about them. I feel like all the odds are against them... don't act in love, both have been divorced, too many damn kids, newborn, no time to themselves. I dunno, just a gut feeling. Seems like they're only together for the convenience factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol I'm sure most babies would sleep that long if they were surrounded by SIDS risks of mountains of pillows and blankets too.

Does Chris have a big nose? I think that's why I think she looks like him
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

mara7 wrote:
malal22 wrote:Found it interesting how she wants to take the boys to Legoland for their birthday...so clearly they like Lego. Which makes me feel even more sad for Kyson in that Christmas video where he wanted Santa to bring him some. Poor kid.

I got the vibe that she didn't WANT to take them to Legoland. It seemed more like they wanted to go, and she was looking for someone to tell her that Disney would be the better option, because that's where SHE wants to go.
I got that vibe too. Bitch only thinks about herself and never seems to care about what the twins want or need.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

mara7 wrote:

i got that same feeling! you know Jess just loves going to disney
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

gemmie wrote:Anybody else getting a feeling that Jesss and Chris are gonna separate this year? Something seems so off about them. I feel like all the odds are against them... don't act in love, both have been divorced, too many damn kids, newborn, no time to themselves. I dunno, just a gut feeling. Seems like they're only together for the convenience factor.

i have that feeling too! 67-80 percent of second marriages fail even more if its a third marriage and as much as Jess tries denying it she's been married 3 times
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I mean, if I married some of my ex boyfriends after (less than?) 1 year of knowing them like jess did, I probably would have lost my mind very early in the marriage.

sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

gemmie wrote:
mara7 wrote:

I got that vibe too. Bitch only thinks about herself and never seems to care about what the twins want or need

I get the feeling that Kyson and Kaden will always come last in the family.They are twins and seem to be treated as a pack at all times. I wonder if Kaden ever went somewhere just him with mommy or if Kyson ever did. Speaking of Legoland, I for one wonder if Kaden likes LEGO as well, or just Kyson but they both have to get the same thing because twins.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Jess would probably claim that the twins prefer to stick together and not do things alone with just her. It's ridiculous how she claims they're so opposite but treats them the same, buys them the same clothes and toys, and never gives them alone time with her.

I'm 50/50 on Jess and Chris splitting. I think he's depressed since his dad's passing, hasn't acted quite as obsessed with her, and Jessica doesn't seem like the sympathetic nurturing type to help him through it. I think he loves Addie and will probably stick around for her, but their relationship isn't what it used to be IMO.
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

mara7 wrote:

Yes! I got this feeling as well.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
gemmie wrote:Anybody else getting a feeling that Jesss and Chris are gonna separate this year? Something seems so off about them. I feel like all the odds are against them... don't act in love, both have been divorced, too many damn kids, newborn, no time to themselves. I dunno, just a gut feeling. Seems like they're only together for the convenience factor.

i have that feeling too! 67-80 percent of second marriages fail even more if its a third marriage and as much as Jess tries denying it she's been married 3 times
She tries to deny her 2nd marriage? lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

imapumkinseed wrote:Jess would probably claim that the twins prefer to stick together and not do things alone with just her. It's ridiculous how she claims they're so opposite but treats them the same, buys them the same clothes and toys, and never gives them alone time with her.

I'm 50/50 on Jess and Chris splitting. I think he's depressed since his dad's passing, hasn't acted quite as obsessed with her, and Jessica doesn't seem like the sympathetic nurturing type to help him through it. I think he loves Addie and will probably stick around for her, but their relationship isn't what it used to be IMO.
Him being depressed because of his dad is not her style. She's too "positive" and probably gets annoyed at him being sad about his passing (Chris has all the right to mourn his dad). This might make a wedge between them.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Agree!!! If Kyson likes legos why would she not buy him legos??? That's a no brainer Jess. I feel like if she would focus on getting the kids each 2-3 things they would like individually (not 5 of the same toy) and then some games or things they can play with as a family, the kids would be just as happy if not happier. The way she does Christmas by just getting them all the same things with little thought put into it irks me.

LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

What is kallys YouTube? Sorry if it's already been posted lol

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Blackswan wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote: I'm 50/50 on Jess and Chris splitting. I think he's depressed since his dad's passing, hasn't acted quite as obsessed with her, and Jessica doesn't seem like the sympathetic nurturing type to help him through it. I think he loves Addie and will probably stick around for her, but their relationship isn't what it used to be IMO.
Him being depressed because of his dad is not her style. She's too "positive" and probably gets annoyed at him being sad about his passing (Chris has all the right to mourn his dad). This might make a wedge between them.
Yup I agree. She is home with a million kids all day and probably expects his help and support of HER when he gets home. Which is reasonable, but if he's in a bad place it might be hard for him to put her first like he usually does. If he's not playing superdad to match her supermom, she's going to bitch at him. I know people like her... they're incapable of empathy or ever thinking someone else might have it worse than they do.

Return to “JesssFam”