Missy's Pregnant!

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Missy's Pregnant!

Unread post by actuallydear »

Now that I've got your attention via YTMD title clickbait, I would like to begin a discussion about what would hypothetically happen if Missy were to get pregnant and give birth to a baby girl.

At this point I'm as sick of waiting for this to happen as Missy is. It would liven up these boards, that's for sure. So, here we are in a topic full of wonder, full of lolzy dreams that we have for Little Lady Lanning.

I definitely think Missy will take whatever steps she can to get a girl the next time she gets pregnant. I don't believe she'd risk having another boy. I'm not saying she doesn't love her boys, I'm saying she would love them more if they had have been girls.

We've all noticed that Finn is fairly forgotten, so what would happen to him once Little Lady Lanning arrived? I hate to think. This is where it ceases to be entertaining when I think about poor little Finn. I guess if worse came to worse they could send him to live on a Real Dairy Farm, with the rooster. What rooster? Exactly.

Here's the real kicker though: what would happen to Oliver once Little Lady Lanning arrived? This is where it gets interesting. Would golden boy be shafted to make way for Mini Mithy? I think he'd cope, he seems pretty resilient. You know, in a Carl Gallagher kinda way.

What I have the most fun thinking about though is how Missy would be like. It is so obvious that Missy is in love with the idea of having a girl, that even Stevie Wonder can see it. She's going to feel some super close connection to her baby girl, just like her and Mimi do. But... what if she doesn't? What if it just feels the same as it does with those *gasp* boys that she birthed? What if her Perfect Pretty Printeth looked just like *gasp* Bryan, or *gasp* *gasp* Beverlee or *gasp* *gasp* *gasp* Nancy? OH NOEZ!

In all seriousness though, I'm super curious to see how the dynamics change. I hope that hypothetical baby girl will make Missy realise that if she loves all her babies the same amount, etc.

Extra points for name guesses?
They've said they've had a girl's name picked out forever, and that it's ~very special~ to them. LBR, they're probably going to call her Dolla Dolla Bill. Or something extremely feminine.

I CAN'T WAIT, YOU GUYS! Bryan, your birthday is about to roll around. If you can get your CD to #1, Missy might just let you in. GO AHEAD, MAKE THAT BABY GIRL FOR US. TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Unread post by Playsinrain »

actuallydear wrote:Now that I've got your attention via YTMD title clickbait, I would like to begin a discussion about what would hypothetically happen if Missy were to get pregnant and give birth to a baby girl.

At this point I'm as sick of waiting for this to happen as Missy is. It would liven up these boards, that's for sure. So, here we are in a topic full of wonder, full of lolzy dreams that we have for Little Lady Lanning.

I definitely think Missy will take whatever steps she can to get a girl the next time she gets pregnant. I don't believe she'd risk having another boy. I'm not saying she doesn't love her boys, I'm saying she would love them more if they had have been girls.

We've all noticed that Finn is fairly forgotten, so what would happen to him once Little Lady Lanning arrived? I hate to think. This is where it ceases to be entertaining when I think about poor little Finn. I guess if worse came to worse they could send him to live on a Real Dairy Farm, with the rooster. What rooster? Exactly.

Here's the real kicker though: what would happen to Oliver once Little Lady Lanning arrived? This is where it gets interesting. Would golden boy be shafted to make way for Mini Mithy? I think he'd cope, he seems pretty resilient. You know, in a Carl Gallagher kinda way.

What I have the most fun thinking about though is how Missy would be like. It is so obvious that Missy is in love with the idea of having a girl, that even Stevie Wonder can see it. She's going to feel some super close connection to her baby girl, just like her and Mimi do. But... what if she doesn't? What if it just feels the same as it does with those *gasp* boys that she birthed? What if her Perfect Pretty Printeth looked just like *gasp* Bryan, or *gasp* *gasp* Beverlee or *gasp* *gasp* *gasp* Nancy? OH NOEZ!

In all seriousness though, I'm super curious to see how the dynamics change. I hope that hypothetical baby girl will make Missy realise that if she loves all her babies the same amount, etc.

They've said they've had a girl's name picked out forever, and that it's ~very special~ to them. LBR, they're probably going to call her Dolla Dolla Bill. Or something extremely feminine.

I CAN'T WAIT, YOU GUYS! Bryan, your birthday is about to roll around. If you can get your CD to #1, Missy might just let you in. GO AHEAD, MAKE THAT BABY GIRL FOR US. TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM.
I'm convinced they will do gender selection, now my big question is, will they disclose it? Will they be able to hide it?
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Of course she would try to better her odds. Especially because if she does like the sperm sorting and IUI method she wouldn't even have to have sex with Bryan! Win win for Mithy!
I think it would go one of two ways. Either she super super favors her little printhess (doubly so if she also got a VBA2C) she'd either deny it, ignore the comments and questions about it, or claim it's because it was "so much easier to bond with her not having surgery"
Or, like you said, she won't feel any more bonded to her than the boys and continue to be a miserable bitch and halfway absent mother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Playsinrain wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Now that I've got your attention via YTMD title clickbait, I would like to begin a discussion about what would hypothetically happen if Missy were to get pregnant and give birth to a baby girl.

I'm convinced they will do gender selection, now my big question is, will they disclose it? Will they be able to hide it?
I think so too, but wouldn't be surprised if she conceived a girl naturally. I don't think they would tell people if they did do gender selection. Tapping in on anything fertility related is not their target core audience. They could totally hide it. We only see 10 minutes of their day, so if they wanted to hide something like IVF they definitely could.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Nope, those boys are going to be pushed to the wayside, I 100% guarantee it. I don't mean neglected. They'll still be loved, but they'll only be involved in taking care of their sister. She is the top prize in Missy's game of life and everyone else is there to relish in her victory.

And i know what the nursery will be. There are these lavish Disney princess themed nurseries out there. Cinderella's carriage as a crib with these floor length gossamer curtains that trail around the outside of the crib, crystal chandeliers, pink and white every things, ruffles, tulles, bows. Disney will have thrown up in that nursery.

As a proclaimed Christian, it would be morally wrong for her to pursue gender selection. I hope she realizes that. Anything done apart from natural conception is morally sinful in the church, just an FYI if you're reading this, Missy.
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Oh she'll name it Belle. 100%

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Sevan116 wrote:Oh she'll name it Belle. 100%

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Suzanne Belle.. Little Printhess Suzthy Belle :barf: :bang:
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Missy's Pregnant!

Unread post by kittypurry »

actuallydear wrote:I guess if worse came to worse they could send him to live on a Real Dairy Farm, with the rooster.
I think you mean Subjective Dairy Farm Image

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

Edenberry wrote: As a proclaimed Christian, it would be morally wrong for her to pursue gender selection. I hope she realizes that. Anything done apart from natural conception is morally sinful in the church, just an FYI if you're reading this, Missy.
It's only a sin if you admit to it lol. If she did do it I don't think she'd ever admit to it.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

I remember Missy's "nice try" response when someone asked what they would name a girl baby was the first thing that made me think she was a raging bitch. This was long before I found this board (Link for reference)

And her response to the many comments calling her out:

Ollie will 100% be foisted onto Bryan once a girl is born. Missy will rarely let anyone other than herself or Suzanne touch her, and she won't have any extra attention to give Ollie. But Ollie doesn't seem overly attached to one parent over another--I think he'd be satisfied just getting all of Bryan's. Who knows what will happen to Finn, but he'll never be able to out-perform Ollie for Bryan's attention.

Zue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zue »

I think Bryan would still overly-spoil Oliver, tbh. He treats him like a miniature version of himself. Poor Finn! :(

I haven't been keeping up with their vlogs until very recently. Is Missy really that much of a bitch? I always found Bryan way more annoying and hypocritical.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

kittypurry wrote: Who knows what will happen to Finn, but he'll never be able to out-perform Ollie for Bryan's attention.

Maybe they'll send Finn to live with Jimmy and Zuri a week before the princess is born
#FreeFinleyandJackson
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

Oh my god. I haven't been on in a while and haven't been keeping up with the Bums lately and you totally got me with that clickbait! lol

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Missy will be just as lazy with a girl as she is a boy... unless she has an opportunity to play pretty princess dress up and show her off.

Oliver will be less favoured, but still put ahead of Finn. He only has a few years left before his cuteness wears off and they lose interest in vlogging him anyway.

AD brings up a good point though. Vlogs do become incredibly boring when a Vlogger doesn't have a life event going on. I think it's going to put them in a position where it incentivized vloggers to have more children than they otherwise would. In other words, more than they are prepared to handle. Becauenof this, I think B&M will keep having children as long as it pays to. They just might hire a nanny or start sending the boys to school.

I don't think they will do gender selection because Missy can't handle needles and has no respect for doctors. If they do go that route, I think we will definitely pick up on it.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I don't think her having a girl is going to make her any better of a mother. In her head I imagine she thinks her life will be so different if she gets a girl, but the reality is that she still has raise and support a human and girls and boys have the same needs. So while initially she may be happy, in the end when the reality sets in that motherhood is still a lot of work that happiness will wear off.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

As for names I think maybe after her grandmother, Louise isn't it? Or something similar.
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

longtimelurker24 wrote:As for names I think maybe after her grandmother, Louise isn't it? Or something similar.
Ah I hope not, that is my Mums middle name and I have that picked out as a middle name if me and my partner ever have a girl...
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

I definetly think first or middle name will be after her mum or grandma. They're so generic, if it's not a family name it'll be Isabella or Sophie or Ava or one of the extremely overused top 10. I'm sure she'd love a name with "Bella" so they can use that as a nickname

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Oh the relief that came over me once I clicked on this and saw it was not true. lol

And I agree she will go with completely trendy names, just like they have with the boys. But of course act like it has deeper meaning and not because it's trendy. I wonder if her middle name would be some form of James/jay LOL
nosygossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nosygossip »

laughsatytfame wrote:Oh the relief that came over me once I clicked on this and saw it was not true. lol

And I agree she will go with completely trendy names, just like they have with the boys. But of course act like it has deeper meaning and not because it's trendy. I wonder if her middle name would be some form of James/jay LOL

Jane! Lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”