ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

blackroses wrote:Her poor hand I can't
There's no excuse for that. Vanessa needs to be on top of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

denykaaa wrote:Lily & Benji in the new vlog!

I called it!!! I just knew that shit was going to happen, could you imagine if Vanessa didn't have to raise Lily? I'm sure she would just shove her to the side.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

What's with all the toys she's buying Charlie? He could careless right now.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Can someone explain why she has a Merona sticker next to her bathroom light switch?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I really don't think she included lily in the vlog just to prove to everyone she's still around lol.....

Has Vanessa said if her hand being swollen like that causes pain?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I really don't think she included lily in the vlog just to prove to everyone she's still around lol.....

But Benny?
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

lynnd wrote:Can someone explain why she has a Merona sticker next to her bathroom light switch?
Because Target is the light of her life...?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I really don't think she included lily in the vlog just to prove to everyone she's still around lol.....

But Benny?

Haha yeah I was just saying lily. If she would have left lily out of this vlog people would be criticizing her for leaving her out of another video.
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

How many times did V say she needs to run errands, then turns out those errands was buying mostly non essentials, with a friend at target.

I'm also always surprised (and a little jealous!) how most yt moms have all that help! I would LOVE for anyone to be available to take my kids to school, even just once. Or for my husband to be available to watch a kid or two while I go shopping lol I literally have ALL my kids 24/7, 365 days a year.

alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

The curly hair debate made me realize that 2 year old bed head me kind of reminds me of lilys hair when it was shorter :D curly hair can be a real pain, especially because its not like there is one solution for every curly haired person. lets just hope lily finds the routine the suits her own hair once she gets older!
[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2cz6bnk.jpg/img]
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LionCalledLeo wrote:How many times did V say she needs to run errands, then turns out those errands was buying mostly non essentials, with a friend at target.

I'm also always surprised (and a little jealous!) how most yt moms have all that help! I would LOVE for anyone to be available to take my kids to school, even just once. Or for my husband to be available to watch a kid or two while I go shopping lol I literally have ALL my kids 24/7, 365 days a year.

Yeah her "errands" were target and buybuybaby. I don't consider those errends. She didn't need any of that desperately. Maybe the diapers. All the other stuff could have waited and why didn't she take Lily with her? It was just Target and Buybuybaby plus Lily is well behaved. I would understand if Lily was a bad kid but she will still sit in the cart and be content.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Blackswan wrote:
LionCalledLeo wrote:How many times did V say she needs to run errands, then turns out those errands was buying mostly non essentials, with a friend at target.

Yeah her "errands" were target and buybuybaby. I don't consider those errends. She didn't need any of that desperately. Maybe the diapers. All the other stuff could have waited and why didn't she take Lily with her? It was just Target and Buybuybaby plus Lily is well behaved. I would understand if Lily was a bad kid but she will still sit in the cart and be content.
I feel the same about Britney and how she acts like it's a huge deal to take her kids out anywhere. Her kids are usually really good, it's not like they're running around and throwing temper tantrums. They both have well behaved kids so they need to stop bitching.

sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

I thought Lily wears the glove every night? But Vanessa goes to wake her up at 3:48 in the vlog and she isn't wearing a glove? Why won't she put the glove on Lily, I know the swelling doesn't hurt but it can't be comfortable and it probably interferes with the use of that hand. So, why do you guys think she isn't giving Lily her glove? Also, why didn't she just feed Charlie and have David get Lily ready for school? She went on to make breakfast, get Lily dressed and so on and delayed feeding the baby, is that ok? I'm not saying she was starving him but at that age, shouldn't she just feed him whenever he wants to eat. Also, I don't have curly hair but Lily's hair doesn't seem so bad in that video, in my humble opinion. Maybe a little matted but no where near horrible.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I am confused about the glove situation too, I thought at one point she was getting measured for new ones or going to therapy to help with the swelling. I remember a discussion on here how Vanessa complains how much pain she has when she has a reaction and swells up but claims that Lily is in no pain at all from her swelling. Vanessa says that Lily is in no pain and doesn't complain about any pain.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I feel like Lily will grow up to be the "outcast" I feel like she'll be a really quiet very clean girl who actually learns how to manage her own hair. Vanessa seems to be a somewhat messy person and I just don't see Lily like that. She was so sweet coming back to give hugs and kisses
Atrigsdad
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Atrigsdad »

You NEVER use a brush on curly hair. Wet or dry. Only a wide tooth comb. Cutting her hair will only make it worse. The shorter it is the more it curls and the bigger her hair will look. She needs a trim, but nothing dramatic. The biggest thing is finding the correct products for her hair, which is hell in its own. Took me 16 years to FINALLY find products that tame my frizz even just a little bit. I can't even wear my hair natural at all unless it's up in a bun. Lily's hair does not even look that bad. Yall would be laughing if you seen mine.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Only thing I've tried is the Aussie spray because in just starting to learn how to really manage it my grandma used to take care of it since she had similar hair but she passed. If anyone wants to give me some advice on anti frizz stuff that'll be great
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Why is she buying Charlie toys for his car seat he is still a potato...

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

thenightowl wrote:I am confused about the glove situation too, I thought at one point she was getting measured for new ones or going to therapy to help with the swelling. I remember a discussion on here how Vanessa complains how much pain she has when she has a reaction and swells up but claims that Lily is in no pain at all from her swelling. Vanessa says that Lily is in no pain and doesn't complain about any pain.
Didn't she recently say the doctor told them no more glove and instead she's starting therapy in February or something?? I can't remember the details lol
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I find it really interesting the now that he is older he looks a lot like lily, so to me I don't think the Turner syndrome really changed how lily looks in a drastic way. Charlie looks just like her.

Return to “2011teenagemom”