• Advertisement

Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby tratra58 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:43 am

Kryptonite wrote:Tratra, for some reason I cannot PM you so I apologize in advance for the public response.

Please fit it all into one post. The triple/quadruple posting is a bit much... Thanks. :)

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

It was a mistake on my part. I don't know how I even did it. I apologize and thank you.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby tratra58 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:19 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:Bonnie is really letting the comments (or possibly this forum) get to her. She mentioned today and I think at least one other time this week about people are going to tell her what she was doing was wrong etc.

I'm actually starting to even wonder if she does read here.

I wouldn't take comments well if I were a Vlogger either, and that's why I wouldn't do it. No one takes being told how to parent well. I can't imagine why vloggers expect to be able to brush it off.

It is a choice to put your family, children and daily life on YouTube. However, they have a large say in what they present and the controversial parts of vlogs could be not filmed or edited out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:33 am

tratra58 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:Bonnie is really letting the comments (or possibly this forum) get to her. She mentioned today and I think at least one other time this week about people are going to tell her what she was doing was wrong etc.

I wouldn't take comments well if I were a Vlogger either, and that's why I wouldn't do it. No one takes being told how to parent well. I can't imagine why vloggers expect to be able to brush it off.

It is a choice to put your family, children and daily life on YouTube. However, they have a large say in what they present and the controversial parts of vlogs could be not filmed or edited out.

Ultimately though, someone will always have an opinion about something. If you tried to avoid it, you'd just drive yourself crazy. YT may not be a good career fit if you aren't able to brush things off.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby hey girl hey007 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:58 am

I've said this before and I'll say it again, Bonnie really needs thicker skin or she should consider stopping YouTube. I had to stop watching because the constant bad behavior, the annoying whining, and the passive aggressive comments just were too much. "If you can't handle fire, stay out of the kitchen", I know I wouldn't be able to cut it vlogging. We talked about it before and I know I'm too sensitive to other people's judgement. Bonnie didn't have to follow in her sisters footsteps, she made her bed now she gets to lay in it.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper

Postby tratra58 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:17 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Ultimately though, someone will always have an opinion about something. If you tried to avoid it, you'd just drive yourself crazy. YT may not be a good career fit if you aren't able to brush things off.

I agree and thousands of viewer may at anytime say you are the best or worst parent. I thought she toned her vlog down today and was more aware of what she filmed. For them, I image the income is enough to put up with negative comments that may move them to be more aware of their editing process and boundaries to adhere to when filming.

I think her sensitivity could also say she cares which isn't a bad thing. I don't see that in her sister.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:27 pm

OMG I wish this "Bonster" thing had come about just slightly sooner so we could've named this thread "The Herpes Bonster". Or even better, "The 'Herpe' Bonster", because thou may possess ONE, singular herpe. Lmfffao

ANYWAY, I'm having a hard time with the discussion here lately. I know this has been touched on briefly before, but I don't think it really went anywhere. We're all getting down on Bonnie for being real on the vlogs, but then at the same time expect her not to be /too/ real, and are bored when she isn't.

I think all vloggers read here occasionally at the very least, and I honestly think it's the negative comments that start to change them. They're open and honest with the viewers, vlog their actual daily life, get ridiculed for it, and are in turn, forced to change or censor what they show.

I'm not even trying to defend Bonnie for her specific behaviors just because it's Bonnie, and I'm not saying I agree with everything she does. I just think the moments that she gets ridiculed for the most on here are the most raw, real moments. That's what we all really want from vloggers, isn't it?

It's just kind of turning into this doubled-edged sword. Like, we criticize them for being real, but then criticize them for censoring and "setting up" scenes. And yes, I realize that of course there is no way to fully avoid this happening because people are going to have something to say regardless. Obviously everyone here, myself included, is here for the purpose this site was created, to gossip haha. I just think it's important to remember that they're people just like you and I are, and that if they're being "real" like we want them to be, they're going to make mistakes. I don't know about you guys, but I would rather watch a vlogger who doesn't censor or edit enough as opposed to ones that censor and edit TOO much (with the exception of obvious things that need to be censored *ahem*).

*RANT OVER*

P.S. And NO, I am not a huge fan of Bonnie, so please don't think I came here to defend her in particular while I bash E+J. But I do, however, think that Bonnie has a kind heart and good intentions (unlike Ellie whose heart is probably freeze dried inside a block of ice locked up somewhere inside of "her" Ice Palace) which is what, I believe, should give her the benefit of the doubt.

P.P.S. I just want our old friend Bonnie back. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Informer

Postby tratra58 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:43 pm

I have to say that Joel is above nice to go and help Jared clear his driveway. Jared left his four wheeler empty...geez. He looked cold at the gas station.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:17 pm

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:OMG I wish this "Bonster" thing had come about just slightly sooner so we could've named this thread "The Herpes Bonster". Or even better, "The 'Herpe' Bonster", because thou may possess ONE, singular herpe. Lmfffao

ANYWAY, I'm having a hard time with the discussion here lately. I know this has been touched on briefly before, but I don't think it really went anywhere. We're all getting down on Bonnie for being real on the vlogs, but then at the same time expect her not to be /too/ real, and are bored when she isn't.

I think all vloggers read here occasionally at the very least, and I honestly think it's the negative comments that start to change them. They're open and honest with the viewers, vlog their actual daily life, get ridiculed for it, and are in turn, forced to change or censor what they show.

I'm not even trying to defend Bonnie for her specific behaviors just because it's Bonnie, and I'm not saying I agree with everything she does. I just think the moments that she gets ridiculed for the most on here are the most raw, real moments. That's what we all really want from vloggers, isn't it?

It's just kind of turning into this doubled-edged sword. Like, we criticize them for being real, but then criticize them for censoring and "setting up" scenes. And yes, I realize that of course there is no way to fully avoid this happening because people are going to have something to say regardless. Obviously everyone here, myself included, is here for the purpose this site was created, to gossip haha. I just think it's important to remember that they're people just like you and I are, and that if they're being "real" like we want them to be, they're going to make mistakes. I don't know about you guys, but I would rather watch a vlogger who doesn't censor or edit enough as opposed to ones that censor and edit TOO much (with the exception of obvious things that need to be censored *ahem*).

*RANT OVER*

P.S. And NO, I am not a huge fan of Bonnie, so please don't think I came here to defend her in particular while I bash E+J. But I do, however, think that Bonnie has a kind heart and good intentions (unlike Ellie whose heart is probably freeze dried inside a block of ice locked up somewhere inside of "her" Ice Palace) which is what, I believe, should give her the benefit of the doubt.

P.P.S. I just want our old friend Bonnie back. :(

I can see your point to an extent. If it got missed in my "can't we get along" post, I do give Bonnie props for being more honest than Ellie. At least showing her occasional bad temper is much better than pretending to be nice to everyone all the time and then letting the mask slip, and showing what a bitch you really are. We all have bad days. She was really surprised when her niece said she'd had a good time staying with her, because she thinks of herself as the mean aunt.
I don't _think_ I criticize Bonnie for being real. I admit to being one of the hair gel nitpickers, but I also said it's totally my opinion and I am not bothered if others disagree. That's not just a Bonnie thing-- bugs me when anyone does it. I had a friend who posted possible haircuts for her toddler on Facebook. I thought all of them were douchebag haircuts and said so. But that's me. If you want to put 8 products in your kid's hair, you do you.
Anyway, I too miss the "old" Bonnie. I really believe that _needing_ the income from vlogging is what has changed her. Not so much the criticism, because that came after she changed. But once the money got good, and they started enjoying it, and Joel quit his job, putting more pressure on Bonnie to get views and $$, that's when the vlogs stopped being just for fun and so enjoyable. And honestly, I think she's getting less strict with the kids because acting out makes better footage.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:45 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
I can see your point to an extent. If it got missed in my "can't we get along" post, I do give Bonnie props for being more honest than Ellie. At least showing her occasional bad temper is much better than pretending to be nice to everyone all the time and then letting the mask slip, and showing what a bitch you really are. We all have bad days. She was really surprised when her niece said she'd had a good time staying with her, because she thinks of herself as the mean aunt.
I don't _think_ I criticize Bonnie for being real. I admit to being one of the hair gel nitpickers, but I also said it's totally my opinion and I am not bothered if others disagree. That's not just a Bonnie thing-- bugs me when anyone does it. I had a friend who posted possible haircuts for her toddler on Facebook. I thought all of them were douchebag haircuts and said so. But that's me. If you want to put 8 products in your kid's hair, you do you.
Anyway, I too miss the "old" Bonnie. I really believe that _needing_ the income from vlogging is what has changed her. Not so much the criticism, because that came after she changed. But once the money got good, and they started enjoying it, and Joel quit his job, putting more pressure on Bonnie to get views and $$, that's when the vlogs stopped being just for fun and so enjoyable. And honestly, I think she's getting less strict with the kids because acting out makes better footage.

Very good points you bring up! My post wasn't intended to call you or anyone in particular out at all, but more addressed to everyone as a whole (including myself because I am definitely guilty of nitpicking at times as well). And at least you are aware and admit to nitpicking and you are polite in the way you express your opinions! Haha

My post was more geared toward the opinions that we sometimes have that take on a more harsh, unforgiving and malicious tone. It's all good to have opinions of course, that's what keeps these threads interesting! It's when we forget that our opinions are just that and nothing more, that I think we need a friendly reminder that everyone's human and prone to error, you know?

And yes, I absolutely agree that it is much better to own up to your bad temper, strict rules, etc., than to be the Mommy Dearest type *cough elliedearest cough*. It's like that saying, you can't /truly/ be insane if you realize your behavior is insane, right?

And as far as Bonnie changing due to needing money goes, I completely agree. I think it's the combination of her reacting to negative feedback poorly, and trying to change her style in order to recruit younger viewers (probably a tip she got from E+J) that has caused the change in the vlogs. It's such a shame.

Boredomatitsfinest
Informer

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:02 pm

It is possible that the criticism started to get to Bonnie. It's actually isn't a new thing. If you go back over a year ago this board was full of criticism towards her. It was just a mix of positive and negative, whereas now it more negative. If she was reding those criticisms, and has continued to do so, I can see that playing a part in her changing content like Boredom suggested. It does suck though because it's starting to look like there's no such thing as a middle of the road YTers. Everyone wants to be the big YTer with the lavish lifestyle, even if it's shorter lived and means completely selling out.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby ohmygoshyouguys » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:18 pm

Huh. Am I the only one who doesn't see THAT big of a change in Bonnie's vlogs? Obviously there are some, but she and Joel still seem basically the same to me.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:27 pm

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:Huh. Am I the only one who doesn't see THAT big of a change in Bonnie's vlogs? Obviously there are some, but she and Joel still seem basically the same to me.

I do think they are more boring with Joel at home. Plus they are hanging out with E&J more than I care to watch. Bonnie had more going on before so other than the occasional shopping trip or Bachelor viewing we really didn't see her getting together with Ellie as often. There are differences, but I don't see them to the extent that others do.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby tratra58 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:29 pm

I purposely listed a long paragraph of negative topics I posted about with Ellie and even Jared. I've never been called out saying my post were nitpicking when I post about E+J. Most were 'character' issues. Why is Bonnie different?

tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Postby tratra58 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:17 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
ohmygoshyouguys wrote:Huh. Am I the only one who doesn't see THAT big of a change in Bonnie's vlogs? Obviously there are some, but she and Joel still seem basically the same to me.

I do think they are more boring with Joel at home. Plus they are hanging out with E&J more than I care to watch. Bonnie had more going on before so other than the occasional shopping trip or Bachelor viewing we really didn't see her getting together with Ellie as often. There are differences, but I don't see them to the extent that others do.

The last few vlogs I liked Joel the best with the huge snow storm. Those snow forts brings back memories. Leave out the naps, all is good ...oh and less Jared togetherness too;)

tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:33 pm

Didn't want to make a big quote tree, but I didn't really think I was being called out in particular. I just know I have said things that others think are nitpicky. Just adding my two cents. Didn't intend to sound defensive, so sorry if it came off that way.
We all have different things that bug us. That's what makes this interesting to me, and why people sometimes preface posts with "Did anyone else find this weird/rude/ objectionable?"
I like seeing different opinions. I think we should just focus on disagreeing with the opinion if that's the case, and not shooting down the poster or name calling. But I am repeating myself.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby tratra58 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:47 pm

lmmomSD wrote:Didn't want to make a big quote tree, but I didn't really think I was being called out in particular. I just know I have said things that others think are nitpicky. Just adding my two cents. Didn't intend to sound defensive, so sorry if it came off that way.
We all have different things that bug us. That's what makes this interesting to me, and why people sometimes preface posts with "Did anyone else find this weird/rude/ objectionable?"
I like seeing different opinions. I think we should just focus on disagreeing with the opinion if that's the case, and not shooting down the poster or name calling. But I am repeating myself.

I think it was all me, but I really don't care since I think they are hypocrites. But it isn't good to focus on the person posting vs. the debate so I said too much. I just don't want you to take the blame with the nitpicking dilemma.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:16 pm

Getting back on track...

Does everyone think Bonnie is going to do Vidcon or Playlist this year? I don't see how she can go all in on YT and still avoid it. As much as I'd like to see the kids on a real vacation, I am not looking forward to them joining the DBEJCK group, though I'm sure it's inevitable.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby chipmunks » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:22 pm

In reference to Joel's activities, I just want to post two comments from Bonnie. The one I referenced a few days ago but then I went back and got the screen shot:

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170107/8307ad5573a7dbeacef1291b5f748ae7.png[/img]

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170107/e0f8c7734b9c1db4f8c0d2f3ff2ffc39.jpg[/img]

I think he is a genuinely good person with goals but we aren't seeing it because he's in transition. It is odd that she'd say he's working on something after they've said "we're youtubers" but who knows. They seem to be in a period of change and if it works for them, great. I don't know why they film the naps when they seem to be doing enough other activities to create footage, but maybe with the criticism they will scale back.

I also think reading the comments will give her enough criticism to react than reading here. Since she deletes, she has to actually read every comment posted to find the ones to delete. Here she can skip over posts. I think if she does read here, it's not often because the comments section is enough and she has thin skin.
chipmunks
Informer

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:36 pm

chipmunks wrote:In reference to Joel's activities, I just want to post two comments from Bonnie. The one I referenced a few days ago but then I went back and got the screen shot:

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170107/8307ad5573a7dbeacef1291b5f748ae7.png[/img]

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170107/e0f8c7734b9c1db4f8c0d2f3ff2ffc39.jpg[/img]

I think he is a genuinely good person with goals but we aren't seeing it because he's in transition. It is odd that she'd say he's working on something after they've said "we're youtubers" but who knows. They seem to be in a period of change and if it works for them, great. I don't know why they film the naps when they seem to be doing enough other activities to create footage, but maybe with the criticism they will scale back.

I also think reading the comments will give her enough criticism to react than reading here. Since she deletes, she has to actually read every comment posted to find the ones to delete. Here she can skip over posts. I think if she does read here, it's not often because the comments section is enough and she has thin skin.

Katie's sister just actually started a vlogging channel and her husband is a lawyer with a good income. I do think they are referring to it as THEIR channel. I think it's possible to identify as a YTer, but also have a side job. I actually think that might be preferable for added content if they were to ever reach the point where they were showing the business. That might actually give their channel a longer shelf life depending on what the business is. There are reality shows around plenty of businesses, so including it in their vlogs might be nice.

Jenna Marbles makes a ton of money off of her vids, but she didn't just quit working to stay at home. She always has projects on the go. Same with Phil Defranco and until very recently, Shay Carl. Making money at family vlogging and quitting to devote your day to absolute laziness is a relatively new concept and I think came about from the type of person being drawn to the YT because of the income. There are probably exceptions, but most of the Daily vloggers I can think of seemed to have moved from job to job a lot more often, with a poorer work ethic.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:34 pm

Curious, because I know this isn't his thread, but what side projects did Shay have? Except for vlogging every day, (until recently)he has exhibited a terrible work ethic. They were broke when he started vlogging, and he lucked into Maker Studios. He wasn't one of the real driving forces behind it, and for a while, by his own admission, was partying most of his days away in Southern California. His classic move is starting something then getting bored with it and dropping it. I just had to ask.
I understand that there are things you can't necessarily share when negotiating purchasing a business. But I think it would be interesting to see what they _can_ show. Joel said in one vlog that he would love to own a car wash. That would be more interesting to me than a laundromat. But I still think the best business for him would be as a handyman. He's good at it and seems to enjoy it. And it would get him out of the house. Who was that vlogging couple that split up recently? I doubt that Bonnie and Joel would fall prey to quite the same issues, but hasn't she said that she didn't like having him around all day-- before he quit?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:49 pm

lmmomSD wrote:Curious, because I know this isn't his thread, but what side projects did Shay have? Except for vlogging every day, (until recently)he has exhibited a terrible work ethic. They were broke when he started vlogging, and he lucked into Maker Studios. He wasn't one of the real driving forces behind it, and for a while, by his own admission, was partying most of his days away in Southern California. His classic move is starting something then getting bored with it and dropping it. I just had to ask.
I understand that there are things you can't necessarily share when negotiating purchasing a business. But I think it would be interesting to see what they _can_ show. Joel said in one vlog that he would love to own a car wash. That would be more interesting to me than a laundromat. But I still think the best business for him would be as a handyman. He's good at it and seems to enjoy it. And it would get him out of the house. Who was that vlogging couple that split up recently? I doubt that Bonnie and Joel would fall prey to quite the same issues, but hasn't she said that she didn't like having him around all day-- before he quit?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Whether you like him or not, Shay was a part of creating Maker Studios which he was at least enough a part of that he lasted until they sold to Disney for $500M. That is not just family vlogging. He has written a book with his son, and made a documentary, as well as started a clothing line. Have all of his projects been successful? No, but he also didn't NEED to do any of them. He at least was doing something else with his time, even though he didn't need the extra money. That's all I was saying.

I disagree about Joel being a handyman. Unless he is actually certified in multiple trades, he isn't going to be able to book himself out at a good rate. If vlogging is a priority he probably wouldn't be able to vlog on the job, and really shouldn't, and he wouldn't be investing in a business that could last them into retirement. Being a handyman would have a shelf life given Joel's back issues. If he were to get sick or hurt, his business would have to be put on hold. Owing a business would be a more stable venture as he gets older. A car wash would definitely be an interesting idea, and something he could probably roll into a detailing/maintenance shop if it does well.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby WhatSheSaid » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:22 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
S_tine05 wrote:Everyone is going on about Bonnie kissing the kids when she is prone to cold sores and has herpes simplex, my mom has it and never stopped showing affection for us as kids, I have it as does my hubby and no one else in his family has it, no one else in my family has it we both have siblings I was just told by our doctor that if you feel a break out so to speak coming on then you refrain from contact with your partner or kids as the open sore or break in the skin is when it spreads, was I mis informed? None of my kiddos have shown any signs of an issue yet and my eldest is 9, I started with it from much younger already and generally it is when my immune system takes a knock, I have never seen her kiss them etc when she is experiencing and actual outbreak did I miss it?

She has a cold sore right now. In the last vlog, the pic I posted she still has an unhealed cold sore and was slobbering all over her kids.

Again, it's all about boundaries with the Griffith girls. They don't seem to know any when it comes to their children. I suppose they have their mother to thank for that. I've seen Ma Griff kiss/suck Lincoln's face while looking directly in the camera as she did it. It does not surprise me in the least that I've never seen anyone do that to a little one irl. How can anyone who does that put a feather in their cap for being so "clean"? When I had 3 small kids at home, much of the time we didn't exactly have a tidy home. But it was clean. You'd never pull out the bread board and see crumbs, for example. We were big on washing hands though. I'm rather compulsive about it myself. At three years old my daughter gave a "tutorial" about washing her hands front and back, as well as around the wrists. I don't believe I've ever seen the Griffith girls wash their hands just for the sake of it, same with the kids. Rant complete!
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper

Postby WhatSheSaid » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:22 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
S_tine05 wrote:Everyone is going on about Bonnie kissing the kids when she is prone to cold sores and has herpes simplex, my mom has it and never stopped showing affection for us as kids, I have it as does my hubby and no one else in his family has it, no one else in my family has it we both have siblings I was just told by our doctor that if you feel a break out so to speak coming on then you refrain from contact with your partner or kids as the open sore or break in the skin is when it spreads, was I mis informed? None of my kiddos have shown any signs of an issue yet and my eldest is 9, I started with it from much younger already and generally it is when my immune system takes a knock, I have never seen her kiss them etc when she is experiencing and actual outbreak did I miss it?

She has a cold sore right now. In the last vlog, the pic I posted she still has an unhealed cold sore and was slobbering all over her kids.

Again, it's all about boundaries with the Griffith girls. They don't seem to know any when it comes to their children. I suppose they have their mother to thank for that. I've seen Ma Griff kiss/suck Lincoln's face while looking directly in the camera as she did it. It does not surprise me in the least that I've never seen anyone do that to a little one irl. How can anyone who does that put a feather in their cap for being so "clean"? When I had 3 small kids at home, much of the time we didn't exactly have a tidy home. But it was clean. You'd never pull out the bread board and see crumbs, for example. We were big on washing hands though. I'm rather compulsive about it myself. At three years old my daughter gave a "tutorial" about washing her hands front and back, as well as around the wrists. I don't believe I've ever seen the Griffith girls wash their hands just for the sake of it, same with the kids. Rant complete!
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Scar2016 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:55 am

tratra58 wrote:I have to say that Joel is above nice to go and help Jared clear his driveway. Jared left his four wheeler empty...geez. He looked cold at the gas station.

I was totally confused by this. Where was Jared and what's stopping him from clearing his own driveway?
~ ~ ~ :zz: I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee: ~ ~ ~
Scar2016
True Gossiper

Postby Scar2016 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:15 am

HelloSweetie wrote:Does everyone think Bonnie is going to do Vidcon or Playlist this year? I don't see how she can go all in on YT and still avoid it.

100%.
She's been practicing her public_YouTube_persona to increase her (by her own admission) confidence in this area, with such thing's as attending the large YouTube party at Ellie's house a couple of months back. Also, the fire station food drive where they encouraged their 'fans' to come. Bonnie was nervous about meeting them and said it actually turned out much better than she expected, which showed her apprehension at being so newly initiated into the next level of the vlogging world. Then there was also the CVX Star Wars movie that she attended, including the dinner beforehand with, again, a large group of YouTubers.
~ ~ ~ :zz: I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee: ~ ~ ~
Scar2016
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Bonnie Hoellein