Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

Unread post by Panda714 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Shes flipping out. She knew posting a picture calling him handsome would cause this lol
Omfg she pays for her own phone? With what! Welfare? Sweetie that means the tax payer is paying the bill. No shame in someone else paying your phone bill, my mom does cause I'm on her plan, but don't try to bullshit like you're hot shit when the only thing you've ever committed to for longer than a few months is pregnancy
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ber614 »

I knew it was Chuckie, all of us did, but it still made me groan to see the pictures of him. I was really hoping we were wrong.

I am confused as to why she even had to post she was with anyone. She obviously knew people wouldn't approve of them being together. She shouldn't have even said she had a secret lover because that was too obvious. It would have been better for her to just pretend to be single.

Also, I have believed for a long time that Tayler has no more true supporters (besides Danwell). I feel like all her followers, even the ones who kiss her ass, are just faking it so they won't get blocked and they can follow her train wreck of a life. Plus, you can't even slightly question Tayler without her flipping out on you. So, people just pretend to be fans.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Oh god Tayler, did you really think you wouldn't receive negativity for your massively stupid (and hypocritical) decisions??

Waiting on this trainwreck "we're back together, again (and again)" pregnancy announcement in 3...2...1...
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

ber614 wrote:I knew it was Chuckie, all of us did, but it still made me groan to see the pictures of him. I was really hoping we were wrong.

I am confused as to why she even had to post she was with anyone. She obviously knew people wouldn't approve of them being together. She shouldn't have even said she had a secret lover because that was too obvious. It would have been better for her to just pretend to be single.

Also, I have believed for a long time that Tayler has no more true supporters (besides Danwell). I feel like all her followers, even the ones who kiss her ass, are just faking it so they won't get blocked and they can follow her train wreck of a life. Plus, you can't even slightly question Tayler without her flipping out on you. So, people just pretend to be fans.
Stupid crazy danwell
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Wow, so much always happens when I'm at work! Blah, blah, blah same shit new day with her and Fuckie. What I'm afraid of is one day a teacher or other school officials telling Tayler what a shitty mother she is, because they do that if they believe that, and how her kids are falling behind or are bullies, etc and then she'll flip out and homeschool them because she literally cannot take one ounce of criticism.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Also, when it comes to guessing when Tayler will get pregnant again I am stumped. Usually I am really good at guessing when all the youtube moms will get pregnant. When everyone else was guessing she would get pregnant again before Anberlin's first birthday I guessed it would be closer to her third (and I was right). But now I really don't know. I know she has bad baby fever right now, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are trying. I am going to guess they will start ttc in February (on their anniversary) and she will probably announced a pregnancy around June.

Of course, I won't be surprised at all of she announces one sooner. But for now my guess is a June announcement.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I cant believe how people on that wt.duck page defend tayler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Amazing. She posts pictures she knows are going to weird people out, loses her mind over one question that wasn't even rude, says "I knew social media was a bad idea!", deletes everything, then starts posting _again_? Is she completely incapable of learning and forming new ideas?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Everyone defending her on there is TRASH too. I hate when people scream "it's her life! Leave her alone!" NO!!! It's not just her life. Your life stops being just about you the moment you have kids. I don't have kids because I know that little fact and I'm still in my selfish phase lol. I stopped following all those stupid pages. Nothing worth reading about on there anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If you choose to put your life on social media for the world to see, it becomes everyone else's business. Her own fault.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:If you choose to put your life on social media for the world to see, it becomes everyone else's business. Her own fault.
If you constantly put your children in dangerous situations, people are gonna care. At this point fuck whatever she does in terms of her own safety, it's just Darwinism now. If infection or Chuckie maims or kills her so be it. But if anything happens to those kids...she'll find a way to not be at fault.

Also, if the tax payer pays ALL of your bills, it is literally their business
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

Tayler will literally never change. The world is filled with awful people and she is one of them. I hope those babies grow up to be strong, compassionate adults who are polar opposites from their deadbeat mom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

She posted something the other day about she's a very forgivable person and only looks towards the future, not the past. Just because she's forgiven chuckie, doesn't mean she has to get back with him to be on good terms.
And to all those people on IG defending her saying that it's her life that she chooses to be with chuckie again. I hope they will still say the same thing when he tries to kill her again.
Same on both their families too for letting this happen. They obviously to do give two shits about those children.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

...when the only thing you've ever committed to for longer than a few months is pregnancy[/quote]

And she could not even commit to her last pregnancy. :(
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:She posted something the other day about she's a very forgivable person and only looks towards the future, not the past. Just because she's forgiven chuckie, doesn't mean she has to get back with him to be on good terms.
And to all those people on IG defending her saying that it's her life that she chooses to be with chuckie again. I hope they will still say the same thing when he tries to kill her again.
Same on both their families too for letting this happen. They obviously to do give two shits about those children.

This. Her being friendly with Chuckie and on good terms for the kids sake is perfectly fine and normal, but it does NOT mean that they need to be back together romantically. I know she doesn't care, it's her life, blah blah, but it's not just her life--she has 3 kids and will most likely have a fourth next year that she needs to be worried about. Does she really think it's a good idea for kids to grow up with two abusive parents? She really is dumber than a box of rocks.

And I just have to laugh at her comment to that person saying "Did I say I was with him?" Yes, Tayler, you basically did. You said your "mystery man" was:

-An old flame
-Someone who her viewers have seen before
-You post old throwback photos of him and the kids
-You post new Christmas photos of him and the kids

GEE. WHO ELSE COULD IT BE?!

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 37b22c.png[/img]

She must be new Image

ImageImage
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

She needed someone to pay the bills and buy the kids Christmas presents. It all became too real for her. So, she took him back. Sad, but there's nothing anyone can do to change her. The next time these two end up in a bickering match, one of them may not be so lucky.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

How are their families ok with this? They would be cut off if I were their parents. No car rides, no babysitting, nothing. They are just enabling them.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I recently came across a fb status of Tayler's (of one of the many times she broke up with chuckie). In the status, she said how she left Chuckie for good because of how abusive he was to her, and that she grew up being abused by her own mothers boyfriends, it had gotten so bad that her mom was always choosing the bfs over Tayler, that she had to go live with her grandparents to avoid her moms boyfriends. And how she would never allow her children to go through the same thing. It's sad that even though chuckie is not physically hurting the kids, it's still not healthy for them to be around all these new men pretending to be daddy, and to have parents who are constantly beating each other up. Pretty soon, those kids are going to want to live with their grandparents because they'll be sick of Tayler's bullshit, the same way she was with her own mom.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I love it when the commenters get ballsy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”