Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Brinley

Unread post by sadie »

Jedoc1 wrote:What kind of bloody name is Acacia?

Well its a type of tree so not a made up word.
Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

sadie wrote:

How do you pronounce it?

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

[/quote]
How do you pronounce it?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk[/quote]

Uh-Kay-she-uh OR uh-Kay-shuh (I've heard it both ways)
kennedee74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kennedee74 »

Did her parents have some sort of big divorce? I remember reading it somewhere but can't remember the details.

Most of my "likes" weren't actually likes. 95% are from my thumb accidentally hitting the like button while scrolling through threads.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Jedoc1 wrote:
sadie wrote:

How do you pronounce it?

Uh-kay-shuh
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I never knew she was pregnant wow never liked her when she was on tumblr. When's she due?
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

blackroses wrote:I never knew she was pregnant wow never liked her when she was on tumblr. When's she due?
I think May 18th !
Yeah if she were smart she'd use her notoriety and start uploading to YouTube regularly or daily vlogging to make a profit lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

She planned this child at 19 (age isn't really a huge factor) but she has the audacity to ask her followers to buy HER child stuff, it's crazy. I looked at her registry and she has all this unnecessary and expensive stuff. The strollers she put on there are over a thousand dollars. And when someone asked to pitch in for the stroller she said "that's more for grandparents". Soooooo she planned a baby and is asking everyone else to provide for it. Makes me think they don't have that much money. Also on the registry she put the most expensive breast pump because breastfeeding "turns her off", and on top of that expensive breast pump she puts formula and a baby breeze, so if she doesn't want to use the expensive breast pump she has her expensive formula maker. It's absolutely selfish for her to have other people to provide for this child that she treats like a toy already, but the moment that child is born she's in for a rude awakening.

Itsjess2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjess2 »

IjustCANT wrote:She planned this child at 19 (age isn't really a huge factor) but she has the audacity to ask her followers to buy HER child stuff, it's crazy. I looked at her registry and she has all this unnecessary and expensive stuff. The strollers she put on there are over a thousand dollars. And when someone asked to pitch in for the stroller she said "that's more for grandparents". Soooooo she planned a baby and is asking everyone else to provide for it. Makes me think they don't have that much money. Also on the registry she put the most expensive breast pump because breastfeeding "turns her off", and on top of that expensive breast pump she puts formula and a baby breeze, so if she doesn't want to use the expensive breast pump she has her expensive formula maker. It's absolutely selfish for her to have other people to provide for this child that she treats like a toy already, but the moment that child is born she's in for a rude awakening.

Where is her registry?
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Itsjess2 wrote:
IjustCANT wrote:She planned this child at 19 (age isn't really a huge factor) but she has the audacity to ask her followers to buy HER child stuff, it's crazy. I looked at her registry and she has all this unnecessary and expensive stuff. The strollers she put on there are over a thousand dollars. And when someone asked to pitch in for the stroller she said "that's more for grandparents". Soooooo she planned a baby and is asking everyone else to provide for it. Makes me think they don't have that much money. Also on the registry she put the most expensive breast pump because breastfeeding "turns her off", and on top of that expensive breast pump she puts formula and a baby breeze, so if she doesn't want to use the expensive breast pump she has her expensive formula maker. It's absolutely selfish for her to have other people to provide for this child that she treats like a toy already, but the moment that child is born she's in for a rude awakening.

Where is her registry?
On Amazon. Just search Acacia Clark and it'll pop up.

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

dnbunny wrote:
Itsjess2 wrote:

Where is her registry?
On Amazon. Just search Acacia Clark and it'll pop up.

Her registry is ridiculous!! So many expensive items on it.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

I know this thread hasn't been super active lately but this tweet made me roll my eyes so fucking hard. Who buys clothes for their kid two years in advance?
Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 2.39.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 2.40.38 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 6b4e6a.jpg[/img]

Yet another wtf tweet

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

She's so incredibly stupid

IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

So she just uploaded a pregnancy video. She's so immature and not ready for a baby. First thing she said that bothered me is she discussed if she should breastfeed with her boyfriend, it's not his boobs of course he can have an opinion but he's not feeding the baby. Second thing she talks about the baby only needs breast milk the first 6 weeks, so she'll try to pump but she going to give her formula anyways. Then she goes on about how she bought all this stuff for the baby. It seriously sounds like this baby is more of an accessory rather than a real child. I feel like she got baby fever and decided to get pregnant. It's pretty selfish to not TRY at all to breastfeed because it makes you uncomfortable, but I hope she has a wake up call soon

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

UGH that video made me so frustrated. YES it's better to have a healthy diet when breastfeeding but there HAS been research that has shown that the quality of a mother’s diet has little influence on her milk. So her using her diet as a reason not to breastfeed is bullshit! She mentioned her mom wasn't able to produce milk to breastfeed her, but I think what is so irritating is that she's not approaching breastfeeding in a "idk if I'll be able to but I'm going to try" way. She's almost pretty much saying she won't even try except for the first 6 weeks. And she's making it sound like she's only trying in the first 6 weeks because she has to. Breastfeeding is HER decision, I know that, but I feel she is being really thoughtless in making that decision.
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

And I also just realized she didn't say she would breastfeed for the first 6 weeks. She said she would pump.
FrecklesMcGhee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by FrecklesMcGhee »

I get that fed is best blah blah, but why not try breastfeeding? Not a mother, but it seems like it's easier than pumping if the baby is able to latch. It's like the pump is an extra step if she's going to around the baby all the time...

I think this is an excuse for her to eat shitty fast food. And she probably thinks she would get saggy boobs if she breastfed, and her looks are more important than her baby's bond.

I also thought it was funny when she was like, "just finished my second trimester! the first one was AWFUL but dont worry it gets better after that yay!" Does she know that the 1st AND 3rd trimesters suck? The 1st is sickness/digestion issues, the 2nd is like the eye of the storm where everything is okay for a little bit. And then the 3rd trimester is when a lot of physical pain comes in.
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

She is so incredibly juvenile , she literally knows nothing . Her talking about breastfeeding literally made me want to slap some damn sense into her . The only reason she is having this baby is because she wants to buy things and dress it like a doll. She is so immature it's truly disturbing. I hope for her babies sake she grows the hell up by the time she is born!

Return to “A-H”