JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:What is kallys YouTube? Sorry if it's already been posted lol
Kallandior. Enjoy the shit show. Lol
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

imapumkinseed wrote:
LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:What is kallys YouTube? Sorry if it's already been posted lol

Yay, I love a good shit show! Image thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Does anyone think that Jess is going to have another baby? Not sure what the popular opinion is on this topic.

ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

future_wifey wrote:Does anyone think that Jess is going to have another baby? Not sure what the popular opinion is on this topic.

I don't think she will unless her and and Chris divorce and he finds a new man. I truly think she is done. But I think it would be hilarious if she had a real surprise baby. It would be karma for lying about it twice.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

future_wifey wrote:Does anyone think that Jess is going to have another baby? Not sure what the popular opinion is on this topic.

In my opinion, I think she will. Only I don't think it will be for a long while. She's only 24; she has another 2 decades to get through before she passes the baby making stage. (My mom had her last at 43). No way in hell do I think she'll last 2 decades without having at least one more baby. I think if her and Chris stay together, they'll have another by the time she's 30. If they're separated she'll most likely be with another loser by then and will have one with him in her mid 30's.

I have put too much thought into this. Lol

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

I strongly believe that she will, whether it is planned or not. Maybe next year, maybe in 5 years. She also swore up and down that Landen was her last so I don't really believe her when she says that she is done.

I feel like she will either talk Chris out of getting the vasectomy, or they will get divorced eventually and she will find someone new to get her pregnant. Time will tell.
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

Blackswan wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:Jess would probably claim that the twins prefer to stick together and not do things alone with just her. It's ridiculous how she claims they're so opposite but treats them the same, buys them the same clothes and toys, and never gives them alone time with her.

I'm 50/50 on Jess and Chris splitting. I think he's depressed since his dad's passing, hasn't acted quite as obsessed with her, and Jessica doesn't seem like the sympathetic nurturing type to help him through it. I think he loves Addie and will probably stick around for her, but their relationship isn't what it used to be IMO.
Him being depressed because of his dad is not her style. She's too "positive" and probably gets annoyed at him being sad about his passing (Chris has all the right to mourn his dad). This might make a wedge between them.
I can just picture him sitting, understandably upset while Jess says what she always says..
"Everything happens for a reason"
"Facing life with a POSTIVE attitude"
"Life only gives you what you can handle"
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lol I'm sure most babies would sleep that long if they were surrounded by SIDS risks of mountains of pillows and blankets too.
How did she manage to have four babies and not have anything happen to them being as careless as she is?
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Blackswan wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:
gemmie wrote:Anybody else getting a feeling that Jesss and Chris are gonna separate this year? Something seems so off about them. I feel like all the odds are against them... don't act in love, both have been divorced, too many damn kids, newborn, no time to themselves. I dunno, just a gut feeling. Seems like they're only together for the convenience factor.

i have that feeling too! 67-80 percent of second marriages fail even more if its a third marriage and as much as Jess tries denying it she's been married 3 times
She tries to deny her 2nd marriage? lol
yeah she replied to a comment and said it in a video as well i believe saying that she filed for divorce then they got back together before the divorce was finalized even though on here theres the divorce papers and second marriage papers lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

dazzled wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lol I'm sure most babies would sleep that long if they were surrounded by SIDS risks of mountains of pillows and blankets too.
How did she manage to have four babies and not have anything happen to them being as careless as she is?
I think she's one of those moms that get lazier and lazier with each kid and then acts like a big know it all. I think she was a pretty good mom with lilia then things went downhill lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:

Yay, I love a good shit show! Image thanks!

Geeeeeez! Her receding hairline!
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

smashleysays wrote:Um one more thing. Her middle kid is named Tijs. Pronounced "ties".... yeahhhhh Miabella doesn't sound that bad anymore

The Celtic spelling of Tai is tadgh my boys have traditional Celtic names Rohan etc but I said no way when that suggestion was offered

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Her house is a fucken disaster! Girl deserves her own thread! lol
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:yeah she replied to a comment and said it in a video as well i believe saying that she filed for divorce then they got back together before the divorce was finalized even though on here theres the divorce papers and second marriage papers lol
Actually she's right...that video was in June (I think) 2012, a few months after the boys were born. Then around September-ish IIRC, Drake disappeared from the vlogs and then magically reappeared somewhere between December-March and they got remarried in March in Reno (when they went for her birthday). A few months later, hello Landen. 8 months after that, bye Drake. Etc. etc. etc. lol
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Friday video isn't up yet. It'll probably be up at 11:59pm so Jess will still say she got it up on Friday.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I'm late to the party but I think the honeymoon phase between Jess and Chris is coming to an end which is why their relationship is faltering. They rushed everything so fast from getting together to getting engaged in 6 months, to getting married in another 6 months, to getting pregnant 6 months later, to having Addelyn nine months later. They were pretty much surviving off that buzz of everything happening and now the Rose Coloured glasses is kind of lifting off their eyes. Jess got the moment she wanted, married and pregnant and birth with all the trimmings. Really it seemed they were over-compensating their relationship on IG but that's just how I took it.

His father did just pass away and while he's my least favourite of Jess's choice in baby daddy's, that would still be huge blow to lose the person you looked up to in your life so soon after having a child. And I don't know if Jess is being supportive when the camera is off but you never know with her narcissist like attitude sometimes. Maybe another year I can see them going on but you never know. Jess always seemed to play the person the guy wanted til she got where she was comfortable to be the person she is and I don't think that person is tolerable to deal with. Drake isn't a prize and he needs to forget his comfort zone of no drama and just step up to the boys, but I think he dealt with a lot of her bullshit and that was why he wished Chris good luck in his video. People forget he was still nice and a bit respectful to Jess in it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I could see Jess having one more child in her 30s but by then she might have grandkids on the way and maybe that will be enough for her and also it depends on where she's at financially, if she's still with Chris, if all of her kids turned out relatively ok.. like what if one of the kids gets in with the wrong crowd and gets in a lot of trouble? Things will just change a lot as the years go on and the kids age. It's hard to say right now ... but I don't think, if she ever did have another kid, it will be anytime in the near future

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I think Jess is over Chris too, but I don't think she will leave. She has too many kids and uses him for his help and money. She settled with the first loser that was dumb enough to get with her and I think she knows that
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Yue195 wrote:I'm late to the party but I think the honeymoon phase between Jess and Chris is coming to an end which is why their relationship is faltering. They rushed everything so fast from getting together to getting engaged in 6 months, to getting married in another 6 months, to getting pregnant 6 months later, to having Addelyn nine months later. They were pretty much surviving off that buzz of everything happening and now the Rose Coloured glasses is kind of lifting off their eyes. Jess got the moment she wanted, married and pregnant and birth with all the trimmings. Really it seemed they were over-compensating their relationship on IG but that's just how I took it.

His father did just pass away and while he's my least favourite of Jess's choice in baby daddy's, that would still be huge blow to lose the person you looked up to in your life so soon after having a child. And I don't know if Jess is being supportive when the camera is off but you never know with her narcissist like attitude sometimes. Maybe another year I can see them going on but you never know. Jess always seemed to play the person the guy wanted til she got where she was comfortable to be the person she is and I don't think that person is tolerable to deal with. Drake isn't a prize and he needs to forget his comfort zone of no drama and just step up to the boys, but I think he dealt with a lot of her bullshit and that was why he wished Chris good luck in his video. People forget he was still nice and a bit respectful to Jess in it.
Agreed, I really think it might be bugging Jess that Chris isn't over the moon thrilled every minute that he has his special red-headed (supposedly) princess, since she's so happy and probably has been imagining and idealizing this newborn time with him probably since they met. I mean, a normal, supportive wife would understand the difficulty of losing a parent near the holidays and not expect that of them, but this is Jess, and I think she has a hard time not being doted on and fawned over even if it's totally understandable that Chris might not be able to do that right now. Once Addelyn is not such a little tiny baby and it sinks in that Jess will (presumably) never have one again I think we're going to see a lot more cracks in their relationship

ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I agree with what everyone is saying about Jess and Chris' relationship. I feel like the honeymoon phase is ending and they will start to get more bored/annoyed with each other. I won't be surprised if they split within 5 years. I am sure they will try to play it off as being sooo in love for another year. Then they will get tires of the act and we will slowly see their marraige fall apart. I don't want this to happen or anything, but I just feel like they rushed things and it is more likely they will split then be happily married for long.

Return to “JesssFam”