CaitlinFladager: Part 2

pepsi-
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Unread post by pepsi- »

I know she's clearly able to and very fortunate and speaking of where she lives (bc it does play a part in it) the most she can make without any higher career is 17$ an hour. We live in the same place and it's expensive and more and more people want university - it's just a fact. The only jobs I can think of thays 40-50 an hour is trades in Alberta (another province) which I highly doubt she'd do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momandwife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momandwife »

shes going on twitter about how judgmental someone is to say having a hs degree is not a big deal.
Back to bragging about her poor husband cleaning after a long day.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Anyone else think it's painfully obvious how ari is her favourite?

Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

Lol, she wanted two daughters and she's always said it. So did Noah. I was blocked cause I asked her if Noah pays attention to Jack the same way he pays attention to ari and this uptight bitch blocks me in 0.2 seconds lol

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

It's painfully obvious how badly she wants her posts to go viral. A woman named Nikkole Paulun shared something on Facebook about how she has her son take her on a date once a month and he holds open the door, pulls out her chair, pays, etc. so he knows how to treat women. It got 6 million likes and 5.5k shares, so little miss Caitlin copy cat decided to do it too lol.

Anyone else find it odd that she only posted Ari for her parent challenge?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

It's painfully obvious how badly she wants her posts to go viral. A woman named Nikkole Paulun shared something on Facebook about how she has her son take her on a date once a month and he holds open the door, pulls out her chair, pays, etc. so he knows how to treat women. It got 6 million likes and 5.5k shares, so little miss Caitlin copy cat decided to do it too lol.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Haha she is so pathetic to straight up just copy that other woman. And I agree neither her nor Noah seem to even care that their son exists. She posts about how "perfect" and "beautiful" Ari is, and how much they try to instill in her how men should treat her like a "princess", but she NEVER says anything about Jack being cute or handsome (I mean.. he's a fugly baby, but when it's your own kid I'd think you'd see him as beautiful) and it's not like she ever posts about the bond between a son and a mother. Men deserve to be treated well too. Wtf is wrong with her. Noah seems like a pussy.

Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

Noah is a pussy, lol. Shit, a real man would step the fuck up and realise it's not about spoiling his fucking daughter but spoiling BOTH or ALL his damn children and telling his wife to man the hell up and mature a little. All she does is post shit on IG for her 13 year old follower fan base but can't seem to do real shit an adult does like actually studying, or driving, working, all she does it stay at home or go clubbing with her friends, get a shit load of tattoos probably cause she needs to spice up her life and realises Noah isn't enough for it lol. It's sad how she makes it all about them three, ignoring the fact she has a son and never really posting about him. This girl has become everything about looks and being all glamorous, which she fails immensely cause her cheap blonde hair looks like hay, her teeth bleaching advertisements make it look like she has more teeth than regular( srsly they're fucking HUGE), her tan makes her pores look disgusting and huge, and it simply does not fit her nor does she do it correctly. Also, her ass? Where is it? I'm pretty sure her ass is flatter than a fucking cardboard box, so I'm not sure what the hell Noah can be grabbing, but hey, whatever floats her boat She may be a good mother behind doors (I still don't agree with her ignoring Jack) but rn all she can offer Noah is some pussy and some bitching/moaning about her instagram career.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Unpopular opinion so I will probably offenend people (sorry) but I do not find the parents taking their kids on "dates" cute at all! It is weird and creepy to me. I wouldn't want my son pulling out my chair for me or paying for my meal. Spending one-on-one time with your kids is important, but they shouldn't have to treat you like your their date. You can teach your child how to treat their SO by modeling a good relationship with your spouse.

Anyway, she always posts about Ari and Noah's relationship and poor Jack is always left out. I doubt he goes out and spends time alone with just Jack. It is so clear who the favorite child is.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Hellohiyesitsme wrote:It's painfully obvious how badly she wants her posts to go viral. A woman named Nikkole Paulun shared something on Facebook about how she has her son take her on a date once a month and he holds open the door, pulls out her chair, pays, etc. so he knows how to treat women. It got 6 million likes and 5.5k shares, so little miss Caitlin copy cat decided to do it too lol.

Nikkole Paulun is a hot freaking mess. She was on 16 and Pregnant, lost custody of her son, faked a still birth (reported on Starcasam and other media) and had another baby. Nikkole is a worse train wreck than Caitlyn ever dreamed of being.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Hellohiyesitsme wrote:It's painfully obvious how badly she wants her posts to go viral. A woman named Nikkole Paulun shared something on Facebook about how she has her son take her on a date once a month and he holds open the door, pulls out her chair, pays, etc. so he knows how to treat women. It got 6 million likes and 5.5k shares, so little miss Caitlin copy cat decided to do it too lol.

Nikkole Paulun is a hot freaking mess. She was on 16 and Pregnant, lost custody of her son, faked a still birth (reported on Starcasam and other media) and had another baby. Nikkole is a worse train wreck than Caitlyn ever dreamed of being.

She is, but I was comparing the posts, not them. It's not the first time a post has gone viral so Caitlin copied it with her own twist. The ring photo, the photo with their feet then theirs and Ari's, the photo of Noah doing a push up with Caitlin pregnant and then holding Ari/Jack... none are original, but they're all some of her most popular photos. Who knows how much of the stuff she posts about Noah is true or what she got from others, considering Noah doesn't have any social media to know what she's saying. Then she wants to get mad when people repost her stuff. Like girl, it was hardly yours to begin with.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Okay yes I knew I saw that somewhere. I also think Caitlin has already tried doing this tweet before.. like the date thing with ari?? But I guess it didn't take off as well as she planned. But I do agree the date thing is weird like hi I make my kid spend $ on me? Or I show my daughter that all men should open doors for me and pay for me? I just don't think those are good things to instil... I think you can show your kids a healthy marriage by being in one with your spouse.. not your child.. the only thing you should prove to your child is that you're a good parent which quality time shows :-) which unfortunately jack doesn't seem to get much, I do feel bad for him. I don't think Noah is a shitty parent really atleast he provides for his family, interacts with them and cleans the house while his wife poses for photos all day..

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

She tweeted "Hawaii in 2 months" get ready for 50000 pictures of her and Noah barely clothed. I have no idea how he manages to work out when he works full time and does a lot of the housework as well...

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

She's also shown her remaining tattoos. She has one on her leg (words I can't make out) the ari & jack one, her wedding date, one on her ribs (words again) her sleeve, and then a heart on her ankle and now she's getting a thigh piece. That is a lot of unoriginal tattoos in a short period of time

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

pepsi- wrote:She's also shown her remaining tattoos. She has one on her leg (words I can't make out) the ari & jack one, her wedding date, one on her ribs (words again) her sleeve, and then a heart on her ankle and now she's getting a thigh piece. That is a lot of unoriginal tattoos in a short period of time

I know! I can't believe how many tattoos she's gotten in such a short time period. This time last year she had none and now I've lost count of how many she has..and you're right, they're all the most basic tats ever. The words on her leg are a line from her parents wedding song...random?!

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also that's a lot of money in tattoos that she's been dropping..the thigh piece will be fairly expensive I would think

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Ummm I've seen this girl flit around on places and saw she had a thread. With the tattoo question on getting so many in such little time- I wanted another one straight after my first, I was broke so I didnt lol. If I had the money I would of gotten more not long after my first. It's actually addicting to get tattooed because of adrenaline rush and such. I can't answer on costing because some places you pay by the hour or by the piece size. Her dates tatt could easily be just $80 because it is small.

I don't really have anything to say about this girl. To me, her family is cute, I think her husband is pretty good looking, I'm not the biggest fan of her photo or it's captions lately but I've put it down to the fact that she got famous because she had creative photo ideas and such so it really her bread and butter.

Anyway I hope that helps.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Yue195 wrote:Ummm I've seen this girl flit around on places and saw she had a thread. With the tattoo question on getting so many in such little time- I wanted another one straight after my first, I was broke so I didnt lol. If I had the money I would of gotten more not long after my first. It's actually addicting to get tattooed because of adrenaline rush and such. I can't answer on costing because some places you pay by the hour or by the piece size. Her dates tatt could easily be just $80 because it is small.

I don't really have anything to say about this girl. To me, her family is cute, I think her husband is pretty good looking, I'm not the biggest fan of her photo or it's captions lately but I've put it down to the fact that she got famous because she had creative photo ideas and such so it really her bread and butter.

Anyway I hope that helps.
She's copied photos from other people. And I understand tattoos are addicting but 0-7 in a few months is a lot !! Plus it's not like she pays for them it's Noah.

momandwife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momandwife »

posting about dates with ari again. Ari is gonna grow up self entitled expecting mento worship her while poor jack will lack self esteem because he's the ignored kid
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... f59de1.png[/img]
Someone's peaking

Return to “CaitlinFladager”