Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Yue195 »

Kitina13 wrote:
thenightowl wrote:I am confused about the glove situation too, I thought at one point she was getting measured for new ones or going to therapy to help with the swelling. I remember a discussion on here how Vanessa complains how much pain she has when she has a reaction and swells up but claims that Lily is in no pain at all from her swelling. Vanessa says that Lily is in no pain and doesn't complain about any pain.
Didn't she recently say the doctor told them no more glove and instead she's starting therapy in February or something?? I can't remember the details lol
It was a laser therapy of the sort to reduce the swelling.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Is it normal for Charlie to be so "tiny" with her breastfeeding so often? She made comments in the video about feeding him 2x in an hour and a half. My baby was born the day before Charlie, weighed 7oz more than him, and she's almost 9lb now. Unfortunately due to a couple of allergies she wasn't able to breastfeed. She was put on A special formula that is milk and corn free, and she gets 2-3 oz every 2-3 hours. She is about a pound up from her birth weight and it's only been 3 weeks.

Lily's hand may not hurt, but the pressure and tightness has to be very uncomfortable. Didn't the doctor give her tape to use on her hands?You would think that a mom that takes a child to the ER In the middle of the night for a rash would care more about the swelling.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Maybe she's not producing enough? I
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

MommaOfThree wrote:Is it normal for Charlie to be so "tiny" with her breastfeeding so often? She made comments in the video about feeding him 2x in an hour and a half. My baby was born the day before Charlie, weighed 7oz more than him, and she's almost 9lb now. Unfortunately due to a couple of allergies she wasn't able to breastfeed. She was put on A special formula that is milk and corn free, and she gets 2-3 oz every 2-3 hours. She is about a pound up from her birth weight and it's only been 3 weeks.

Lily's hand may not hurt, but the pressure and tightness has to be very uncomfortable. Didn't the doctor give her tape to use on her hands?You would think that a mom that takes a child to the ER In the middle of the night for a rash would care more about the swelling.
I don't know. I think some babies are just tiny. Cullen and Katie's daughter has always been really small and Katie BF.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

kgiff77 wrote:
lynnd wrote:Can someone explain why she has a Merona sticker next to her bathroom light switch?
Because Target is the light of her life...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shes had that before. I noticed the one before was a size s or xs sticker. My interpretation was that is was a motivater fornher to lose weight, or stay the size she is....makes since knowing V

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Lily shouldn't be in her room, unsupervised, for 40 minutes at her age.. although it appears that's where her new babysitter is, the TV.

I do like the new placement of Lily's bed.

ETA : "how long has it been 20, 30, 40 minutes Lily?"
Who knows Vanessa, clearly not you.

I wonder how much time Lily has spent with Nona since Charlie's birth? I won't be shocked when an older Lily opts to live with Nona.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Aww charlie looked relaxed in the bath intil vanessa made noise and scared him
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Jeez this girl just tries. so. hard. Her whole shower montage was just extra. Been watching too much Okbaby, Vanessa.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

imapumkinseed wrote:Jeez this girl just tries. so. hard. Her whole shower montage was just extra. Been watching too much Okbaby, Vanessa.

Lol I was thinking the same thing! Wtf at her filming the box of pads, turning on the faucet then the shower head...people know what it looks like to take a shower..
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:Jeez this girl just tries. so. hard. Her whole shower montage was just extra. Been watching too much Okbaby, Vanessa.

Lol I was thinking the same thing! Wtf at her filming the box of pads, turning on the faucet then the shower head...people know what it looks like to take a shower..
Wait. Why would she wake up the baby? Aren't you supposed to just let the baby sleep and do stuff you need to get done or take a nap yourself? I mean he's too young to be on a real schedule yet!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

future_wifey wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Wait. Why would she wake up the baby? Aren't you supposed to just let the baby sleep and do stuff you need to get done or take a nap yourself? I mean he's too young to be on a real schedule yet!

I know huh she woke him up and then had David watch him...like why? If the baby is sleeping go take your shower and get ready then lol

Maybe she really is trying to get him on a schedule :| good luck with that girl!
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
future_wifey wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I know huh she woke him up and then had David watch him...like why? If the baby is sleeping go take your shower and get ready then lol

Maybe she really is trying to get him on a schedule :| good luck with that girl!
I thought you were supposed to let them do their thing until at least a couple of months! I don't understand her. That entire video was dumb and made no sense. Why would she not even try to spend time with Lily since she had off from school? That's so aggravating to me. She probably feels left out, and I know it's kind of inevitable, but I don't think V is trying very hard to minimize it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

The more awkward scenes she films is her "walking into" a room. She pretty much sets up the camera facing the door, turns it on, walks out while it's filming, then pretends to naturally walk in. Then edits out the her walking out part. It's awkward as shit lol.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

The more awkward scenes she films is her "walking into" a room. She pretty much sets up the camera facing the door, turns it on, walks out while it's filming, then pretends to naturally walk in. Then edits out the her walking out part. It's awkward as shit lol.
Yesss that bugs the shit out of me. All these 20 year olds think their vlogs are cinematic masterpieces now. I just cringe the whole time. Ooh let's hide the camera then "find" it! Omg stop.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Lol makes me cringe to think about. Britney's a fan of doing that in all her day in the life vids too
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britney copies V a lot with her filming lol
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I feel so much embarrassment for her when she does that at the store too. I remember when she use to go to the trail, she would place the camera down, run back up, and then vlog herself jogging. Lmao.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's embarrassing
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

I'm not a parent so forgive me if I'm wrong, but do you really need to get a young baby "dressed"? Unless they spit up or have an explosion, I don't see why you wouldn't just leave them in their baby grow, especially if they are sleeping.

I was also confused when she complained about only having a few hours sleep then she's poking Charlie to wake up! Why not take that as an opportunity to make sure lily is safe in her room then have a quick nap?!
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

creamsoda99 wrote:I'm not a parent so forgive me if I'm wrong, but do you really need to get a young baby "dressed"? Unless they spit up or have an explosion, I don't see why you wouldn't just leave them in their baby grow, especially if they are sleeping.

I was also confused when she complained about only having a few hours sleep then she's poking Charlie to wake up! Why not take that as an opportunity to make sure lily is safe in her room then have a quick nap?!
You're not wrong. Newborns leave the house in sleepers / babygrows all the time for quick errands. Her whole morning routine was really weird. Part of me thinks she was just showing off for the camera (poor me up so early, supermom dressing two kids and making breakfast etc) but the other part of me thinks she's really that ridiculous and makes things hard on herself on purpose because she has no common sense. It says a lot that non-parents on here have it figured out better than she does... lol

Return to “2011teenagemom”