BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Blackswan wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:I don't know how a lease works, but can they buy their way out of the lease before the lease is up? She really should have gotten a bigger car, or at least something with 2nd row captain chairs. I don't understand why she got a new car w 3rd row seating if she wasn't going to use it. I bet her old car had more room than the new one.
Isn't that usually only VANS have 2nd row captain seats? That's not trendy so i highly doubt she will ever get a van.
No theres actually an suv with the captain seats. I cant remember what its called but its pretty amazing. It wanted it so bad when i saw it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mommaof2cuties on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Well she's compulsive with buying things. So if she didn't think the third row through that's her problem. Along with buying random things when she should been saving for a king bed.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

a lot of SUVs have captain chairs

Did she say anywhere if she was not going to upload a video tonight? Isn't it like 1 or 2 am over there?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yeah SUVs have captains chairs. My personal favorite is the Armada.

But I digress. Why THE FUCK would you make such a big deal about getting a third row and you aren't going to use it? It's not like Aria is on any sports teams, dance classes, gym teams that she shuttles around kids, nor any play dates that would necessitate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

smom12 wrote:Yeah SUVs have captains chairs. My personal favorite is the Armada.

But I digress. Why THE FUCK would you make such a big deal about getting a third row and you aren't going to use it? It's not like Aria is on any sports teams, dance classes, gym teams that she shuttles around kids, nor any play dates that would necessitate it.

Why doesn't she have Aria in anything? Maybe Aria hasn't expressed an interest in doing dancing, gymnastics, etc. yet. But I'm sure once her friends at school start mentioning it, she will be begging to join to. I couldn't really see Brit not letting her do it if she wanted to.

CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

She kept saying they needed more space. The only thing I can think of is wanting more trunk space? And if you want a 3rd row AND trunk space, you need a van.

I still truly believe she picked the Santa Fe after not even mentioning it once because of Keren saying she wanted one. B had named all these other cars, then just randomly only went to the Hyuandai dealership and came home with a Santa Fe.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

future_wifey wrote:
smom12 wrote:Yeah SUVs have captains chairs. My personal favorite is the Armada.

Why doesn't she have Aria in anything? Maybe Aria hasn't expressed an interest in doing dancing, gymnastics, etc. yet. But I'm sure once her friends at school start mentioning it, she will be begging to join to. I couldn't really see Brit not letting her do it if she wanted to.

Maybe she hasn't expressed interest, but she could take her to try out something. My daughter turned 3 in November and I started looking into dance classes for her.

Aria doesn't strike me as the type of kid who wouldn't love dance or gymnastics. Britney is just lazy.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I don't know if this has been talked about buuuuut- are they still just engaged? Has there been any talk of wedding plans? I've only really watched two videos of her channel and that was the pregnancy announcement and gender reveal. I haven't really bothered keeping up lol
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

So is she not doing her MWF schedule? It amazes me how Jess from jesssfam can do it having a million kids, but B can't.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

My Dodge Grand Caravan I bought last year is amazing to me. I have my baby boy in the captain chair by the passenger side, then I have my daughter in the third row behind the driver. Then I have he second row captain behind me Stowed in the floor. It makes it so easy for my daughter to get in, and me if for some reason she can't buckle her harness. Then if someone is riding with us (my aunt usually does) she sits third row with my daughter behind my son. If we have someone else I will just unstow the seat and we are good to go.

The only thing people don't like about the Dodge Grand Caravan is the fact only one seat in the third row has top anchors. But seeing as "this is it" it would fit their family.

kirstento
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kirstento »

The thing that bugs me the most about her car is that it isn't even safe to have all 3 kids in the middle row. I have a Santa Fe and it has overlapping belts in the middle row. I bought it knowing that if I have 2 more kids I need a different car. Im in a Facebook group for car seats and a few months ago she even posted in it asking about fitting 3 kids and she was told a few times that they can't all go in the middle row. So she knows about it...but she's still putting the all in the same row

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Does anyone else think she's in labor? Has she posted anything on her social media?

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Bambi_ wrote:Does anyone else think she's in labor? Has she posted anything on her social media?

I was just wondering that myself! Nothing on Snapchat or Instagram but I haven't looked at her twitter

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

anonymous2829 wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:Does anyone else think she's in labor? Has she posted anything on her social media?

I was just wondering that myself! Nothing on Snapchat or Instagram but I haven't looked at her twitter

I think she is, I also think she's gonna go mute on us until the big reveal! She's due any day now isn't she?

TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

British25 wrote:
anonymous2829 wrote:

I think she is, I also think she's gonna go mute on us until the big reveal! She's due any day now isn't she?

I think she is as well. I much preferred her "I'm in labor" video, to the silent guessing game.

lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

She's posted about doing little things to induce labor yesterday.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... bfe60d.jpg[/img]

Doesn't look like she is in labour Image

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I have a feeling she will do this every now and then to garner some interest. We all know she has been hyping up this pregnancy with first lying/hiding it for so long and the "her initial is on the tree but you cant see it! hahahaheeehee" She likes to play I know something you dont know. and I agree with whoever said she will string people along as m,uch as she can... It will probably be a week after the birth before she reveals the freakin name.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

storeynyx wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... bfe60d.jpg[/img]

Doesn't look like she is in labour Image

Ah, shame! I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be over already.

How many videos do you think there'll be before we know bebeh gurrrrrl's name? I'm thinking there'll be a 'she's here' video, 'kids meet their little sister' video, 'bringing bebeh gurrrrrrl home' video, 'labour and delivery' video... And THEN a name reveal Image

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I know youtubers don't owe their fans anything but they literally have fans refreshing on their channels for their new videos. If she can tweet about "snow and cinnamon rolls" she can at least send a tweet out saying she isn't posting a video.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”