OkBaby: Part 8

d4865
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBaby: Part 8

Unread post by d4865 »

Maybe Oscar was the one to tell Kyra to try for Number 2, think of it as a money maker. Like the surprise pregnancy announcement to mother from father and son, gender reveal and then dragging out the name reveal. He realises people like the SaconneJolys and ItsJudysLife and Shaytards made a killing by having more children and he thought while our subscribers are rising let's have a baby at prime time. But he has no reason to call Kyra fat, she looks stunning for 8 months pregnant, if anything he should be advising his mate Khoa to help Keren watch her weight abit.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

d4865 wrote:Maybe Oscar was the one to tell Kyra to try for Number 2, think of it as a money maker. Like the surprise pregnancy announcement to mother from father and son, gender reveal and then dragging out the name reveal. He realises people like the SaconneJolys and ItsJudysLife and Shaytards made a killing by having more children and he thought while our subscribers are rising let's have a baby at prime time. But he has no reason to call Kyra fat, she looks stunning for 8 months pregnant, if anything he should be advising his mate Khoa to help Keren watch her weight abit.
Oscar has no business telling any woman to watch her weight.
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Kyras snapchat about the car having a steering wheel on the passenger side had me crying from laughing so hard.
They are so stupid when it comes to common sense..
she was so intrigued like "how did she get the steering wheel on that side in the US"...
does she not know you can bring cars from overseas?
They aren't the brightest
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Stooooppp throwing your child in his crib!! Ugh. I can't.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... b3b188.png[/img]

WHY DOESNT SHE EVER CLOSE HER MOUTH WHEN SHE SMILES NOW omg it bugs me she doesn't even smile like that naturally... she keeps leaving a gap in between with her mouth open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote: WHY DOESNT SHE EVER CLOSE HER MOUTH WHEN SHE SMILES NOW omg it bugs me she doesn't even smile like that naturally... she keeps leaving a gap in between with her mouth open

It's just how she smiles...
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

WHY DOESNT SHE EVER CLOSE HER MOUTH WHEN SHE SMILES NOW omg it bugs me she doesn't even smile like that naturally... she keeps leaving a gap in between with her mouth open

looks pretty natural to me...
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

Just watched today's vlog and Levi was sooo cute!! The way he said "yes" and cleaned the camera lens, and how cute he was when he kissed Oscar! You can really see the difference between him and Jackson..

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I do like that the vlogs are getting personal again!
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Oscar propping Levi up beside the fire to get a photo was just wrong. Yes he was right there and it did have some sort of rail but still, watching it made me feel nervous. Even the bloke in the background kinda side eyed Oscar for doing it. Who does that? Does he think it's okay because he asked Levi nicely not to fall. Ugh!
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

whatthename wrote:Just watched today's vlog and Levi was sooo cute!! The way he said "yes" and cleaned the camera lens, and how cute he was when he kissed Oscar! You can really see the difference between him and Jackson..

Levi is definitely very expressive and is doing good but lets not compare babies/toddlers. Each child is different, give jackson some time. Compare their parents and parenting style. :P
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Whateverumean wrote:
whatthename wrote:Just watched today's vlog and Levi was sooo cute!! The way he said "yes" and cleaned the camera lens, and how cute he was when he kissed Oscar! You can really see the difference between him and Jackson..

Levi is definitely very expressive and is doing good but lets not compare babies/toddlers. Each child is different, give jackson some time. Compare their parents and parenting style. :P

It's innevitable that these two youtubers get compared, always have been and I'm pretty sure they always will lol Not being catty, just saying that it'll always happen :)
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

msgmiscc wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:

It's innevitable that these two youtubers get compared, always have been and I'm pretty sure they always will lol Not being catty, just saying that it'll always happen :)
True but lets try to leave the kids alone. They shouldn't be blamed cos of shitty parents. Plus the age old dialogue "each kid grows at its own pace". Even I compare these two youtubers but not the kids. :P
UrbanChanel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UrbanChanel »

I like that Oscar and Kyra read to Levi! He's so smart and expressive, it's so cute!
Teethfloss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teethfloss »

Unknowngirly wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I really dont understand what takes oscar so long to edit..their content is mediocre at best and consists of legit like 3 clips most days... i used to edit music videos and film stuff and that consists of a ton of cut and paste and line up with music and add effects, etc and even that didnt take me as long as it takes oscar..
Because Oscar is slow.

Idk if anyone here watches teen mom but on an old episode back when Maci was dating Kyle, Ryan texts Maci a question because he doesn't want to ask her out loud on camera. She reads the text anyway and it says "is Kyle slow?" And that's basically what I ask myself every time oscar says he stays up all night to edit the vlogs lmao
I do think Oscar is below average in intelligence. You can tell because he probably gets confused or doesn't understand how to fly his stupid drone every single time. And, apparently it takes him 45 minutes to read outloud a small paragraph. He's an idiot.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

sjla6993 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote: WHY DOESNT SHE EVER CLOSE HER MOUTH WHEN SHE SMILES NOW omg it bugs me she doesn't even smile like that naturally... she keeps leaving a gap in between with her mouth open

It's just how she smiles...
But it's not lol I know it's not a big deal but that's not how she smiles she just started doing that recently and I just don't get it. I guess it's like when people stick there tongue in between there teeth and smile

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Why is everyone calling Levi smart and advanced? Yes he is cute but if anything he is a little behind. I haven't heard him say any words yet. Except maybe yes once? At this age he should be saying 3-5 words.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I think it's funny Levi pooped on the ground. Hopefully they put a diaper on him faster next time. I think they left him there without one way longer than just a few seconds. But idk my baby isn't that age yet can babies do it that fast? Lol

And I really really hope they sanatized those toys!
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Why is everyone calling Levi smart and advanced? Yes he is cute but if anything he is a little behind. I haven't heard him say any words yet. Except maybe yes once? At this age he should be saying 3-5 words.

That is not necessarily true. I was told by my pediatrician when my son was Levi's age that association and understanding is much more common and important in a one year old. Those 3-5 words they should be saying are simple words, some of which may not even be words at all, but instead associations with objects (such as calling a dog a boo or a bottle a baba). These are examples from my son. Levi is good at communicating for a one year old and the mimickry such as cleaning a lens and helping build things is a very good thing! He also understands basic commands such as, "no," from what I've seen. So I'm gonna have to disagree with him being behind.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

Unknowngirly wrote:I think it's funny Levi pooped on the ground. Hopefully they put a diaper on him faster next time. I think they left him there without one way longer than just a few seconds. But idk my baby isn't that age yet can babies do it that fast? Lol

And I really really hope they sanatized those toys!
It does lol. I can't even count how many times I've been peed and pooped on while changing a diaper. It's like they wait until it's off sometimes just to spite you.

Return to “OKBaby”