BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I have a feeling she will do this every now and then to garner some interest. We all know she has been hyping up this pregnancy with first lying/hiding it for so long and the "her initial is on the tree but you cant see it! hahahaheeehee" She likes to play I know something you dont know. and I agree with whoever said she will string people along as m,uch as she can... It will probably be a week after the birth before she reveals the freakin name.

Agree, I think she'll be like jess and take a while to try and get more attention. She'll probably do the whole "I just gave birth so give me some time" guilt trip even though she'll probably be reading all the comments right after she has her..trying to make herself feel important
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I think it would be a lot more work to do the name reveal last. Blurring everything with her name on it and editing out everytime someone says it. It wouldnt make sense to do it last.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

TaraLas wrote:So is she not doing her MWF schedule? It amazes me how Jess from jesssfam can do it having a million kids, but B can't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She said she'll explain in today's video why it wasn't up yesterday. I'm sure it's nothing interesting.
cannon19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cannon19 »

Blackswan wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:I don't know how a lease works, but can they buy their way out of the lease before the lease is up? She really should have gotten a bigger car, or at least something with 2nd row captain chairs. I don't understand why she got a new car w 3rd row seating if she wasn't going to use it. I bet her old car had more room than the new one.
Isn't that usually only VANS have 2nd row captain seats? That's not trendy so i highly doubt she will ever get a van.
When she was buying the car she has now she mentioned that there was one with the option of captain seats in the back. In regards to the trunk space she could just put one seat down, but when it comes to 3 row vehicles you really just go into it with the understanding that that third row is inconvenient. if she had no intention of using the 3rd row she could have save money and bought the santa fe sport which doesn't have the third row but does have a lot of cargo space but they had to go for the 2017 version that undoubtedly costs an arm and a leg. Its all about appearances for her in my opinion.
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

I watched the room tour video and I agree with everyone who said it looks like an A behind that piece of paper on the wall.

She is literally so boring. Some beige walls with white sheets and white pillows and black night stands. Baby girl has a gray lovey and she has a gray diaper bag. I know these are nit picks and it's not my life but she is sooooooo boring.
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

I hardly ever post but I have to say OMFG why doesn't she just get to her point?! I'm getting to the point where I don't want to watch because she talks to damn much. In hauls I'll skip ahead to each item because her explanations take forever. I also wanted to say with all the money she spends month after month I would have bought a house long ago instead of buying useless crap all the time.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

[

Getting more swaddles and burp claws?[/quote]

I laugh out loud so hard anytime one of you guys says "burp claws." Especially when it comes out of nowhere like this comment. My husband looked me like I was crazy because I was cracking up![/quote]

Haha. Same. The words "Burp Claws" randomly came to me the other day and i started giggling like a fool.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

blackroses wrote:I got curious and kinda bored and went back to the thread where the girl gave away Britney's address and Britney came out here herself to just see what was going on.this happened in July I clicked on her profile and she was active a few weeks ago so just another reason to know she reads here but maybe it's not as often as we think.
I think you can read here though anonymously. If you don't sign in, i dont think it records you as being to the sight. Am i correct about that? if so, she could be reading here more frequently and only signing in some of the time.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Looks like they had some snow in sc. i have to say, i dont think nolan is a particularly cute toddler (idk if he just doesnt photograph well or what) but aria is adorable and i think she inherited the best of brit and ian's features. i can see her growing up to be gorgeous.
LonelyTown wrote:I watched the room tour video and I agree with everyone who said it looks like an A behind that piece of paper on the wall.

She is literally so boring. Some beige walls with white sheets and white pillows and black night stands. Baby girl has a gray lovey and she has a gray diaper bag. I know these are nit picks and it's not my life but she is sooooooo boring.
i always think their house looks so cold and devoid of personality. I'm really into interior design and I took a lot of time making our house just right so maybe it's just me (I'm not crazy like britney - i have an 18 month old and twins on the way so there's no way i'd ever keep the place spotless but i'm no jesssfam either) but i don't know how people can stand to live in spaces that are so boring - black, white, gray, beige - that's so dull! at least mix in some textures and metallics or something to warm it up a little bit. i don't know how britney stands being yet another target-starbucks-pinterest mom with everything in her life being so generic and unoriginal.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

My style is similar to hers in general, but I add pops of color and personality so hopefully my house doesn't look generic lol. I think the problem is only shopping at target and ikea - yeah it all matches, but then... it all matches. I try and buy art or end tables or pillows from small local shops so that no one else has what I have. Britney straightens up too much to the point where it looks sterile. If she hired an interior designer, they'd come in with a bunch of wall art, mirrors, vases and knickknacks and drive her crazy!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So way OT but her proposal video was in my suggested list. Omg. AWKWARD as fuck.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

smom12 wrote:So way OT but her proposal video was in my suggested list. Omg. AWKWARD as fuck.

I cringe every time. I don't think I would've ever even posted that video if I were her.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

smom12 wrote:So way OT but her proposal video was in my suggested list. Omg. AWKWARD as fuck.

It was so awkward! She didn't even act surprised or excited. Like, can you pretend to be happy?
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

LonelyTown wrote: She is literally so boring. Some beige walls with white sheets and white pillows and black night stands. Baby girl has a gray lovey and she has a gray diaper bag. I know these are nit picks and it's not my life but she is sooooooo boring.
Her bedroom isn't my style because I don't like dark furniture in general, but I don't think it's all that bad. It's pretty neutral and plain, but I much prefer it over people that have tons of tacky decorations, and at least this time around she isn't getting behbeh girl all hot pink everything like Jess does with Adderall.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

She probably wasn't surprised or excited as much because she was already expecting it. I mean hello it would be different if it were just them two but they already had kids and were living together.
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

imapumkinseed wrote:My style is similar to hers in general, but I add pops of color and personality so hopefully my house doesn't look generic lol. I think the problem is only shopping at target and ikea - yeah it all matches, but then... it all matches. I try and buy art or end tables or pillows from small local shops so that no one else has what I have. Britney straightens up too much to the point where it looks sterile. If she hired an interior designer, they'd come in with a bunch of wall art, mirrors, vases and knickknacks and drive her crazy!
I agree with you and luci! The walls in my house are a light gray but I have pictures on the wall and framed maps and plants and throw pillows that add some life to the place! I hate TONS of knock knacks to where it looks cluttered but she literally has like nothing on her tables / counters. How can she have kids and yet be so neurotic? Haha
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

SunnyLove wrote:She probably wasn't surprised or excited as much because she was already expecting it. I mean hello it would be different if it were just them two but they already had kids and were living together.
TBH I wouldn't be surprised if her sister was dropping hints the whole time and half ruined it. She's not the most mature at person.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

All new snow clothes/gear for a mere couple inches of snow. You can literally still see her freaken grass!
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Yeah exactly. It's like shut up Alyssa and let Britney open her ten boxes lmao.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

SunnyLove wrote:Yeah exactly. It's like shut up Alyssa and let Britney open her ten boxes lmao.
That was a part of the problem too. There were to many boxes. After "will" I'm sure she knew what was coming. And since Ean had been so weird about marriage for so long she was probably hesitant to start getting excited and showing emotion in case she was wrong. But yes, that proposal video was very strange.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”