OkBaby: Part 8

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OkBaby: Part 8

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... b3b188.png

WHY DOESNT SHE EVER CLOSE HER MOUTH WHEN SHE SMILES NOW omg it bugs me she doesn't even smile like that naturally... she keeps leaving a gap in between with her mouth open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
can we stop ragging on her way of smiling. WHO CARES?! That's insulting to people who smile this way! I think her smile looks pretty
Last edited by soul_in_a_earthsuit on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote: WHY DOESNT SHE EVER CLOSE HER MOUTH WHEN SHE SMILES NOW omg it bugs me she doesn't even smile like that naturally... she keeps leaving a gap in between with her mouth open

It's just how she smiles...
But it's not lol I know it's not a big deal but that's not how she smiles she just started doing that recently and I just don't get it. I guess it's like when people stick there tongue in between there teeth and smile

LOL i do that with my tongue to make my smile fuller bc the teeth in the back dont bite together perfectly in some spots bc they arent super straight. Why do you care how people smile?
Last edited by soul_in_a_earthsuit on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Why is everyone calling Levi smart and advanced? Yes he is cute but if anything he is a little behind. I haven't heard him say any words yet. Except maybe yes once? At this age he should be saying 3-5 words.

well jackson doesnt even say that much. so ig people are comparing the two and saying levi is advanced. he also seems much more aware, can pretend, knows how things fit together and is starting to grasp the concepts of objects' functions while jackson is not. im not comparing the two, but just stating that many do and for this reason say levi is advanced.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:
It's just how she smiles...
But it's not lol I know it's not a big deal but that's not how she smiles she just started doing that recently and I just don't get it. I guess it's like when people stick there tongue in between there teeth and smile

LOL i do that with my tongue to make my smile fuller bc the teeth in the back dont bite together. Why do you care how people smile?

Why do so many people care about half of the things that care about on here that could go without being said?? I already said I know it's not a big deal, chill out (-:

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I REALLY hope they sanitized those toys and the ground. knowing O and K tho...not a chance. levi puts toys in his mouth... >< i really hope he doesnt get sick bc his two idiot parents cant be bothered to clean correctly.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Why is everyone calling Levi smart and advanced? Yes he is cute but if anything he is a little behind. I haven't heard him say any words yet. Except maybe yes once? At this age he should be saying 3-5 words.

well jackson doesnt even say that much. so ig people are comparing the two and saying levi is advanced. he also seems much more aware, can pretend, knows how things fit together and is starting to grasp the concepts of objects' functions while jackson is not. im not comparing the two, but just stating that many do and for this reason say levi is advanced.
Yep babies def just advance at different rates. Jackson walked first and Levi is a little more developed in some senses too. They will catch up eventually

pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

Sorry I haven't been on too much. I used to be an active poster then life for busy! I agree they really don't have much stuff for mini bug. Does the kid even have a name? But seriously. My fiancé and I are expecting a baby in July and we have more stuff for our baby than they have for mini bug. Call us the crazy first time parents but we already have a crib, a car seat, and a bouncer. Once again we probably are the crazy first time parents because I am only 15 weeks BUT I'm just saying she's how far along? 34 weeks? And they don't seem to have anything except a few outfits. Unless they're buying and putting stuff in the garage and not showing us. But I highly doubt because baby haul videos = more views. More views = $$$. Sorry I had to rant. I just expected more from people who PLANNED a pregnancy. But then again this is OK we're talking about here.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I know I said oscar is not the brightest but I think he would have done fairly well if he had decided to go to college. He's definitely the type of person that when he puts his mind to it he can accomplish anything, but only if it's something he really wants. I could see him being the type to study all week and night for an exam and just barely pass. College is not for everyone but it's a great experience.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Someone asked for the comment of the day (in the comment section) if they would let their daughter date Jackson or Landon. In a sea of billions upon billions of humans in the world, why would their daughter want to date Jackson or Landon? And why is that even on a person's mind?

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

daisy1000 wrote:Someone asked for the comment of the day (in the comment section) if they would let their daughter date Jackson or Landon. In a sea of billions upon billions of humans in the world, why would their daughter want to date Jackson or Landon? And why is that even on a person's mind?

Because people are weird like that. Even before I had my daughter my sister in law, and her husbands brother, so her brother in law (no relation to her or me) were trying to set my baby up with his son. I told them wouldn't they be technically related?? And they were like yea but no not really. Um no thank you. That shit is just weird. She's a fucking baby who thinks of stuff like that.
alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandramarie »

Mlburk21 wrote:Ok so now Oscar has given Levi yet another new name? First it was Buggy, then Bogus, then Bogus Boogy and now it's Bogoose! Good God stop with all the ridiculous names!
and what happened to what he said about levi outgrowing the nicknames? he hasnt stopped with them at all
When Oscar said (back in the day) after a year they will cal him Levi that was the most ignorant comment ever like what parent says "hmmm I'm going to call my child something else when they turn a year" my parents have called me "Noodle" my entire life and I'm 18. (They obviously call me Alex in public)

alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

MommaLindsey2 wrote:How rude to answer like that to the doctor who was trying to help. I agree with him though without a pic it's hard to know what kind of rash it is. It could be anything.

As for her pregnancy with mini bug she is probably depressed. Maybe she realizes now that buggy is older how difficult this is going to be. Reality is setting in for her. And as someone who had a baby with colic and suffered from ppd I really wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!

My second child had colic and literally screamed, ate, and slept. And he screamed while he ate and screamed while he slept. This started day two in the hospital. I think his first week of life I got 4 hours of sleep total. I had some dark and scary thoughts his first few months of life. I would sometimes hold him while we both cried because there was nothing I could do to calm him. My baby whisperer friend tried to calm him down once and got so frustrated because he wouldn't stop screaming no matter what she tried. This was after hyperemisis gravidarum for 9 months puking multiple times every single day of my pregnancy. Over a year of my life totally miserable I am terrified to have another child. He is 1 now and we love him to death! He is the sweetest most smiley toddler I have ever met. My first baby was so easy, just like Levi so I was spoiled and had no idea what I was in for.

Needless to say I have no sympathy for complainers when they have easy pregnancies like Kyra and keren.

This is what I have been saying!my older sister was the easiest baby and I was a nightmare with colic. And my mum said she literally couldn't handle it. And we were 3 years also she had tons of support and was 33 so naturally more mature and experienced because she already had a kid a job etc. but Kyra is only 19/20 I highly doubt she is going to be able to handle a difficult kid she is practically a child herself (not being discriminative towards teen pregnancy)

alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

miamaldari wrote:oh lord, is kyra even going to have a baby shower? they do realise in 7 or 8 weeks the baby will be here? they have no crib, no equipment, new bottles, new diapers, nothing!
They have no friends. They are living in a random state. I don't think it's going to happen

alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

kkkk wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... cbbe8c.png[/img]

So fucking immature

alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

Why i do not like okbaby.
This has probably been said but there is a lot of stuff on this page to read so apologize.

1. Kyra dropped out of school way before her pregnancy would be an inconvenience which shows she doesn't care about her education and isn't willing to put in the extra work to be the best possible version of herself. Jesssfam graduated from school and university with 4-6 babies.

2. Kyra is not a natural mom and was definitely not ready to be a mom. I don't think Oscar either as he vaped a lot even though they have stepped up to the plate. So saying they have broken stereotypes i wouldn't quite say that.

3. Moving to Utah was stupid. Montana I can understand because kyras nana lived there and it was cheaper to live. But Utah is so random. They have no friends no family buggy socializes with hardly any babies which is going to make him anti social and besides the regular park or mall visits he isn't being exposed to much.

4. Oscar and Kyra do not have a good relationship. I can see Oscar annoys Kyra a ridiculous amount also Kyra does not appreciate him as much as she should. They are not perfect for each other. Oscar waking Kyra up all the time when buggy was a new born pissed me off. (But it could have been late in the day so I don't know) Before Oscar went to work if he fed buggy changed his diaper why did he need to wake Kyra up? Ofcourse if Kyra is half asleep she isn't going to play with buggy which is why I think he doesn't connect with her as much. He probably felt a bit of rejection.

5. Oscar does too much with Buggy. He is "dad goals" But it is not natural for a baby to be more obsessed with his dad than his mom. I'm not trying to define gender roles but Buggy doesn't like to be hold or hugged by Kyra and cries when he's not with Oscar which isn't normal. Most babies aren't around there dads a lot usually because they're working and that's fine

6. Oscar picks up and carries buggy too much I think Kyra should more so that they connect more. Also since he is picked up so much he isn't learning how to walk as fast as normal kids do.

7. Sympathy note I feel sorry for Kyra because she isn't as naturally energetic and bubbly and you can see Buggy responds to that more. Oscar also seems to do most of the fun things with buggy and Kyra does the more serious stuff which is why I think he likes Oscar more..

8. They mostly do absolutely nothing everyday and they are so popular which I don't understand.

9. They spend far too much money. Kyra goes shopping way too often I understand target is cheap but things add up. She would buy Buggy clothes when he had so much already and not that it's a problem because you want to spoil your child but he would grow out of them soon so it was stupid. Also Michael kors bag was very excessive.

10. The car. And still keeping the other one is a bit excessive. They don't do enough for them both to need cars. Surely they should be keeping that money for mini bug and buggys education

11. Them thinking that they are perfect parents and don't need advice is stupid. They are lucky Buggy is a good baby but even the most prepared parents need advice

12. Kyra tweets certain things about Buggy which even I would know what to do like how do you cool a baby with a fever? I know not everyone would know that answer but she didn't have an ounce of a clue.

13. All the blankets and animals in his crib. How he wakes up so sweaty. Have the ever heard of smothering?

14.His ridiculous amount of naps for a 1 year old and waking him up at 9pm?

15. They have no friends! besides kkandbabyj and aspen and Parker who don't live anywhere near them. Seriously what about high school wouldn't they have made friends there? They never speak about friends or ever socialize with anyone.

16. Kyras lack of hygiene. Okay I'm not the cleanest person alive I sometimes have dirty nails and if I happen to drop food on my self I would wipe it up but not necessarily change right away. But I SHOWER EVERY DAY regardless. She does nothing all day it's not like she had any excuse

17. When they were late on their vlogs and everyone was so understanding I was not. Again they do NOTHING!? how do they need a break from it. I have never had a child before so I don't know how much work it takes but most parents/parent work a full day and do other stuff socialize etc. but they basically just sit at home all day and travel here and there.

18. Don't get me started on their weird ass accents and nicknames. My dad has called me "noodle" my entire life which is cute and endearing so I can understand Buggy but all there weird names like tooooshie and bogus and bogus boogie I can't even deal. Baby voice is a thing and it's cute but they take it too far they talk to him in such a hysterical way that I would find it hard for him to understand.

19. Feeding him blueberries when he was younger and could clearly choke and saying how much he loves them. Any child is going to love sweet food! Where's the variety?

20. Ps is it normal in america to call bottles babas?

21. They are lucky AF that Buggy is a good baby let's just see what happens if there daughter is a screamer

POSTING THIS AGAIN

Teethfloss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teethfloss »

Unknowngirly wrote:I know I said oscar is not the brightest but I think he would have done fairly well if he had decided to go to college. He's definitely the type of person that when he puts his mind to it he can accomplish anything, but only if it's something he really wants. I could see him being the type to study all week and night for an exam and just barely pass. College is not for everyone but it's a great experience.
I disagree, he needs something manual to do. Something visual he can see how it works. I don't think he has much reading comprehension and going to college is like basically self teaching for some majors. He needs to do a trade or manual work, food delivery or something not academic. He has way too much energy sit in a class for 3 hours long.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

alexandramarie wrote:Why i do not like okbaby.
This has probably been said but there is a lot of stuff on this page to read so apologize.

1. Kyra dropped out of school way before her pregnancy would be an inconvenience which shows she doesn't care about her education and isn't willing to put in the extra work to be the best possible version of herself. Jesssfam graduated from school and university with 4-6 babies.

2. Kyra is not a natural mom and was definitely not ready to be a mom. I don't think Oscar either as he vaped a lot even though they have stepped up to the plate. So saying they have broken stereotypes i wouldn't quite say that.

3. Moving to Utah was stupid. Montana I can understand because kyras nana lived there and it was cheaper to live. But Utah is so random. They have no friends no family buggy socializes with hardly any babies which is going to make him anti social and besides the regular park or mall visits he isn't being exposed to much.

4. Oscar and Kyra do not have a good relationship. I can see Oscar annoys Kyra a ridiculous amount also Kyra does not appreciate him as much as she should. They are not perfect for each other. Oscar waking Kyra up all the time when buggy was a new born pissed me off. (But it could have been late in the day so I don't know) Before Oscar went to work if he fed buggy changed his diaper why did he need to wake Kyra up? Ofcourse if Kyra is half asleep she isn't going to play with buggy which is why I think he doesn't connect with her as much. He probably felt a bit of rejection.

5. Oscar does too much with Buggy. He is "dad goals" But it is not natural for a baby to be more obsessed with his dad than his mom. I'm not trying to define gender roles but Buggy doesn't like to be hold or hugged by Kyra and cries when he's not with Oscar which isn't normal. Most babies aren't around there dads a lot usually because they're working and that's fine

6. Oscar picks up and carries buggy too much I think Kyra should more so that they connect more. Also since he is picked up so much he isn't learning how to walk as fast as normal kids do.

7. Sympathy note I feel sorry for Kyra because she isn't as naturally energetic and bubbly and you can see Buggy responds to that more. Oscar also seems to do most of the fun things with buggy and Kyra does the more serious stuff which is why I think he likes Oscar more..

8. They mostly do absolutely nothing everyday and they are so popular which I don't understand.

9. They spend far too much money. Kyra goes shopping way too often I understand target is cheap but things add up. She would buy Buggy clothes when he had so much already and not that it's a problem because you want to spoil your child but he would grow out of them soon so it was stupid. Also Michael kors bag was very excessive.

10. The car. And still keeping the other one is a bit excessive. They don't do enough for them both to need cars. Surely they should be keeping that money for mini bug and buggys education

11. Them thinking that they are perfect parents and don't need advice is stupid. They are lucky Buggy is a good baby but even the most prepared parents need advice

12. Kyra tweets certain things about Buggy which even I would know what to do like how do you cool a baby with a fever? I know not everyone would know that answer but she didn't have an ounce of a clue.

13. All the blankets and animals in his crib. How he wakes up so sweaty. Have the ever heard of smothering?

14.His ridiculous amount of naps for a 1 year old and waking him up at 9pm?

15. They have no friends! besides kkandbabyj and aspen and Parker who don't live anywhere near them. Seriously what about high school wouldn't they have made friends there? They never speak about friends or ever socialize with anyone.

16. Kyras lack of hygiene. Okay I'm not the cleanest person alive I sometimes have dirty nails and if I happen to drop food on my self I would wipe it up but not necessarily change right away. But I SHOWER EVERY DAY regardless. She does nothing all day it's not like she had any excuse

17. When they were late on their vlogs and everyone was so understanding I was not. Again they do NOTHING!? how do they need a break from it. I have never had a child before so I don't know how much work it takes but most parents/parent work a full day and do other stuff socialize etc. but they basically just sit at home all day and travel here and there.

18. Don't get me started on their weird ass accents and nicknames. My dad has called me "noodle" my entire life which is cute and endearing so I can understand Buggy but all there weird names like tooooshie and bogus and bogus boogie I can't even deal. Baby voice is a thing and it's cute but they take it too far they talk to him in such a hysterical way that I would find it hard for him to understand.

19. Feeding him blueberries when he was younger and could clearly choke and saying how much he loves them. Any child is going to love sweet food! Where's the variety?

20. Ps is it normal in america to call bottles babas?

21. They are lucky AF that Buggy is a good baby let's just see what happens if there daughter is a screamer

POSTING THIS AGAIN

in response to some of these:
1. Yes. I feel like why wouldnt she want to better herself for her own personal gain but also for her kids.
2, True. but she also had PPD and she has stepped up a bit recently while oscar has regressed. also oscar constantly takes levi away from kyra and other people bc he has some ego trip abt levi preferring him so that can have something to do with it too.
3 and 4. Utah was deff a stupid move. They’re totally isolated which is irresponsible and i dont understand how O and K arent sick of each other yet. Deff cant be good for their relationship to be together 24/7.

5. I hardly call oscar dad goals. He is soo irresponsible and treats levi like a little brother. He doesnt do child appropriate activities with him for the most part. Like sledding. You can tell levi hates it and is scared and oscar just continues to push it. same with letting levi crawl near the street while he was busy flying the drone. i agree he can overstimulate buggy and stress him out, but he deff doesnt do enough appropriate activities with him
6. Levi has started walking if you watch the new vlogs. he’s doing allright. kkandbabyj pick up jackson all the time and he walks just fine.
7. True
8. Trueeeeee. i dont get it either. that and why oscar takes forever to edit them doing nothing
9. I really dont think they spend that much money. Oscar seems so stingy. He got so mad at kyra and used to not let her buy any clothes even when they barely had any clothes. He also hated when she bough levi new toys even tho he needed them. I think one nice bag isnt that big of a deal. if oscar can buy himself nice electronics that cost a TOOON more why cant kyra buy nice things for herself and her son? If you wanna get on someone’s case about overspending at target—look at keren. altho the BBW hauls always have wayyyyyy too many of the same things that are hundreds of dollars worth of crap she doesnt even like.
10. True
11. TRUEEEE. That just shows how immature they are that they cannot take real advice from people who may know more than them. That will really hinder their growth as people
12. Kyra and Oscar dont seem very bright. I guess she hasnt heard of google or reading scholarly or medical articles on things..sad.
13. YES. So many risks of suffocation like the millions of stuffed animals in the crib and the blanket over the crib. They’re just dumb.
14. trueeee
15. Ive said it a million times and ill say it again—aspyn and parker are NOT their friends. They are just in the same management and thus hang out when in the same area for views. theyre polar opposites and there is no way theyd be friends irl. apsyn is a nightmare and doesnt have any friends really bc she is so hard to deal with.
16. Kyra’s lack of hygiene is actually disgusting and dangerous! Yeast infections, Uti’s, fungal infections, the list goes on and on. that could affect mini bug too. I just dont get why she is so against showering—it’s nasty and weird.
17. that one is ridiculous. I think oscar is just lazy and add or SOMETHING that he cant get it done. For claiming they LOOOVE their job..oops i mean hobby so much, they sure dont seem like it if its so hard for them to edit and upload on time. when you love something you generally put effort into getting it done.
18. AGREED. Bogus is such an awful name and insulting >< Poor kid.
19. They claimed it was “baby led weaning” and would give him pieces he could actually choke on. that isnt the point of baby led weaning. the kid will choke on big pieces bc they put it all in their mouth bc they dont know any better. dont think kyra ever actually read about what BLW is and what it entails. Then when levi couldnt chew and swallow the meat they claimed he doesnt like it. CUT IT INTO LITTLE PIECES IDIOTS.
20. Yes. Many people call bottles babas in america.
21. LOL yup.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Teethfloss wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:I know I said oscar is not the brightest but I think he would have done fairly well if he had decided to go to college. He's definitely the type of person that when he puts his mind to it he can accomplish anything, but only if it's something he really wants. I could see him being the type to study all week and night for an exam and just barely pass. College is not for everyone but it's a great experience.
I disagree, he needs something manual to do. Something visual he can see how it works. I don't think he has much reading comprehension and going to college is like basically self teaching for some majors. He needs to do a trade or manual work, food delivery or something not academic. He has way too much energy sit in a class for 3 hours long.

You're pretty much right. I can't see him doing it that's why I said he would have done well only if he wanted it really bad. I didn't even want to go to college when I was in high school, the only reason I went was so I could get away from my family and it turned out to be the best thing for me. I just don't see how oscar and kyra are trying to better themselves. Hopefully they are looking for a house because that would be a step.
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

Yeah but he really improved in the last couple months, he learned to do a lot of things like how to make car sounds , how to clean the camera lens etc.
It's nice to see him growing up , and Levi's parts in the vlogs are the only reason I'm still watching them

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

alexandramarie wrote:

I feel like this has improved. Her hair is less greasy. Or did I just get used to it?! ;)

Return to “OKBaby”