JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by blackroses »

I'm just tired of the copying and pasting of the fact they "could've made an agreement" I've seen the same exact thing written at least four times already and it's fucking irritating.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

An agreement is just an assumption. I came across Ashley's social media pages and she doesn't publicly post any pictures of the boys. So I don't see why she would be okay with Jess vlogging them. (I say publicly because she could post them for 'friends')

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

whattheactual wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:I still find it insane her almost three year old will sit still and watch a movie that long. I want to take my daughter to the theater, she's two and a half, but I don't think she'd sit for that long lol. Hell, my niece just went to her first movie at 3 1/2. I think it's because all they do is watch tv, which is sad.
I could see the kids sitting through a disney/kids movie, because those are generally shorter since they have to keep the attention of their target audience, kids! But i have no clue how any of those kids sat through Rogue One. I had a hard time sitting through it myself, and got impatient towards the end (still thought it was good tho).
Jess's kids have been plopped in front of screens since they were born. They're probably so used to watching things on iPads, tvs, laptops that I'm not too surprised they're able to sit through movies too! They don't know any different. Most of their lives revolve around screen time (cue major eye roll at this).
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

blackroses wrote:I'm just tired of the copying and pasting of the fact they "could've made an agreement" I've seen the same exact thing written at least four times already and it's fucking irritating.
Thank you for this.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

whattheactual wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:There's no evidence that they came to an agreement at all..

Jess said "they're his kids too so I can put them online if I want" and blocked Ashley on all social media. If things were better I'd imagine she would have mentioned that they were on good terms in the coparenting video. She said they don't talk at all because of Ashley.

I would say it's safe to say they didn't come to an agreement.
Yes, but if they hadn't come to an agreement and Ashley was as pissed as everyone claims, she could have very easily made it a legal matter. She could have gone to court over it and then Jess would legally not be allowed to put the kids in her videos. That is what happened with Roman Atwood's ex-wife. And I'm guessing that Ashley would have a pretty good case considering the kids are with her for the majority of the time (opposed to someone like roman atwood who has his son every other week). So considering we still see T&C, i would say they may have come to an agreement. Maybe it was just between Chris and Ashley, who knows, but if it was that big of a deal to Ashley she would have done something by now.
It's one thing to ask someone not to do something and a whole other thing to start court battles with them. Maybe she didn't want to start drama with her kids dad so she just didn't go to court. Who knows, she could have taken them to court and been turned down by the judge.

The only thing there's evidence of is Ashley telling her not to post her kids online. It's complete speculation to say everything is all fine & dandy now between them. I don't believe that for one second.
ashley123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashley123 »

What are ashles social media mames? Is she only on twitter?
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

dancingfireflame wrote:An agreement is just an assumption. I came across Ashley's social media pages and she doesn't publicly post any pictures of the boys. So I don't see why she would be okay with Jess vlogging them. (I say publicly because she could post them for 'friends')

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
It's also an assumption to say that she is still over the moon pissed. Just because she was a little irritated in that begging, doesn't mean she still is. Considering that chris is her ex i think it's normal that she feels angry towards the whole situation when he found someone new. One's things settled down a little bit she could have okay-ed it.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

blackroses wrote:I'm just tired of the copying and pasting of the fact they "could've made an agreement" I've seen the same exact thing written at least four times already and it's fucking irritating.
I'll tell you what people have told me when i say i'm tired of people posting how addie is an "unfortunate looking baby" (because that has come up about 100 times), just scroll past it and don't read.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:There's no evidence that they came to an agreement at all..

Jess said "they're his kids too so I can put them online if I want" and blocked Ashley on all social media. If things were better I'd imagine she would have mentioned that they were on good terms in the coparenting video. She said they don't talk at all because of Ashley.

I would say it's safe to say they didn't come to an agreement.
There is also no evidence that she is still really pissed off, but everyone likes to assume that. Something she said a year or 2 ago doesn't necessarily apply to current day.

Yes, but if they hadn't come to an agreement and Ashley was as pissed as everyone claims, she could have very easily made it a legal matter. She could have gone to court over it and then Jess would legally not be allowed to put the kids in her videos. That is what happened with Roman Atwood's ex-wife. And I'm guessing that Ashley would have a pretty good case considering the kids are with her for the majority of the time (opposed to someone like roman atwood who has his son every other week). So considering we still see T&C, i would say they may have come to an agreement. Maybe it was just between Chris and Ashley, who knows, but if it was that big of a deal to Ashley she would have done something by now.
It's one thing to ask someone not to do something and a whole other thing to start court battles with them. Maybe she didn't want to start drama with her kids dad so she just didn't go to court. Who knows, she could have taken them to court and been turned down by the judge.

The only thing there's evidence of is Ashley telling her not to post her kids online. It's complete speculation to say everything is all fine & dandy now between them. I don't believe that for one second.
Victoria3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Victoria3 »

I feel like instead of making a YouTube channel for the kids, she could do something with her M-W-F where something more specific is uploaded on those days. Ex: Monday could be the kids videos, Wednesdays could be a vlog/DITL, and Fridays could be some kind of sit-down video. IMO that would be a lot easier because she's still sticking to her schedule without having to worry about two different channels. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Omg me too. I thought I was going crazy!

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Victoria3 wrote:I feel like instead of making a YouTube channel for the kids, she could do something with her M-W-F where something more specific is uploaded on those days. Ex: Monday could be the kids videos, Wednesdays could be a vlog/DITL, and Fridays could be some kind of sit-down video. IMO that would be a lot easier because she's still sticking to her schedule without having to worry about two different channels. Just a thought. Image

I like this idea too! She sometimes seems like she struggles for content, so she just vlogs and adds a click-baity title! Like her sit down videos could be her addy updates or q&a's. I think it's kinda stupid to give little kids channels. Cuz really it is jess's channel, just with more of the kids and maybe some structure to what they are doing.
ggg_333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ggg_333 »

Is that normal? or safe? Kids having youtube channels this young? I don't have kids but do like kids watch kids this little on youtube? I didn't know that was a thing.

All I know is when those checks come in, I hope she puts them in bank accounts for those kids for college or just even the future. If it's their channel, it should be their income.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

since you guys are talking about Ashley, I had to look her up lol she's so pretty!! And her bf is cute ;)

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

whattheactual wrote:
I'll tell you what people have told me when i say i'm tired of people posting how addie is an "unfortunate looking baby" (because that has come up about 100 times), just scroll past it and don't read.
I do scroll past it though I don't read t over and over I just read a small portion realize it's the same as the thing that's been continuously copied and pasted and then scroll down.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I don't see the kids' channel lasting too long. Jess barely manages to meet her MWF schedule, let alone having time to edit videos for the kids' channel, plus Jess's following isn't huge. The Bratayley kids' channels are successful because their family channel has a following of almost four million.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I think whatever income the channel makes will go the kids, but it will be for the normal stuff parents have to buy their kids. She probably realized she's not going to be able to afford 7 of whatever when they get older so she trying to think how she's going to pay that!

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I think whatever income the channel makes will go the kids, but it will be for the normal stuff parents have to buy their kids. She probably realized she's not going to be able to afford 7 of whatever when they get older so she trying to think how she's going to pay that!

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

My friend who has a 9 year old says that he loves watching other kids on YouTube open and review toys. Wonder if Jess' kids could do that and get views from kids and not creeps.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

whattheactual wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whattheactual wrote: There is also no evidence that she is still really pissed off, but everyone likes to assume that. Something she said a year or 2 ago doesn't necessarily apply to current day.

I'm totally confused as to why you think it's easy to just go to court over a disagreement. It costs money and if she's a working mom then I really doubt she wants to spend time in court. It doesn't matter if it was a big deal or a small deal to Ashley, she still asked jess to stop. There was never a point in time where jess left them out of the videos. As a step parent (girlfriend at the time) Jess should have backed off and listened to their mother. I REALLY doubt that Ashley went from not wanting them online to being okay with their own freakin YouTube channel.

Return to “JesssFam”