Missy's Pregnant!

rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Missy's Pregnant!

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

actuallydear wrote: Here's the real kicker though: what would happen to Oliver once Little Lady Lanning arrived? This is where it gets interesting. Would golden boy be shafted to make way for Mini Mithy? I think he'd cope, he seems pretty resilient. You know, in a Carl Gallagher kinda way.
"Ollie. Uh...I really don't know that much about Ollie...Oh! Loves animals! Always draggin' home some poor stray he found, taking it up to his room!"- Missy in 4 years
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

My name predictions for Missy's girl are Holly, Ava and Bree.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

If they've had he name picked out for years I think that it was likely a popular name of that time. Lily, Ava, Ruby, Isabella, Mia.

And the middle name after her grandmother.
FreeFinn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FreeFinn »

I feel so bad for Finn, he's so sweet and innocent right now
and if a baby girl comes along, he'll be the definition of the forgotten middle child.

I'm an atheist so I don't give a damn what they do with gender selections, IVF whatever they want.
If mithy wants to make sure she has her perfect little princess that way, then she can go do it.

I think it'd be really funny if after this one she had another girl and the first one was completely shoved aside.
Free Finn!
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

They will frame the death of Finn.
They will get tons of sympathy views and get rid of him.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I can only imagine Missy's reaction to a girl at a gender reveal. Cue the tears and hugs. The comparison to her reaction of Finn's gender reveal would be so sad. He will definitely have middle child syndrome.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FreeFinn wrote:
I'm an atheist so I don't give a damn what they do with gender selections, IVF whatever they want.
If mithy wants to make sure she has her perfect little princess that way, then she can go do it.
Funny thing is though, I guarantee whatever image she has in her head will in no way be reality.

Let's face it, Missy's daughter is going to come out 100% looking like Bryan and not the little blonde Missy-clone she's hoping for.

They will have a daughter that is Honey Boo Boo cute, and I'm sure that's not what Missy has in mind. IVF can't cure ugly and stupid unless they use donor eggs and sperm.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

She fits in the Lanning house.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
FreeFinn wrote:
Funny thing is though, I guarantee whatever image she has in her head will in no way be reality.
this is very accurate and i think comes down to the mindset of "when this happens, i will be happy because everything will be perfect" and when it happens, it's never perfect and so she's never happy. they may be 'happy' for a short while, until the realisation sets in that nothing has changed. same for ellie. they will never verbally admit it though! the marriage, the kids, the baby girl, the house, the chickens, the puppies. they have all of that except for their girls and they're still not happy!

which ever one of them gets pregnant and has a girl first will make the other seethe. it doesn't matter as much that kelsey is having a girl, unless of course there's always been some sort of unspoken competition between her and missy. with ellie and missy there is unspoken competition.

can't wait! i hope they both have girls next!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The image in her head of the perfect baby girl is so true. What happens if her little girl loves bugs and dinosaurs like Ollie and hates pink? That's what I hate about gender disappointment. It's not letting the child be an individual. It's pushing these stereotypes onto a kid because they have a penis or a vagina. There is no way for certain that her little girl will be her best friend and want to do girly things. And not that I agree with being friends with your kids, but why can't Finn be her best friend? Why not Ollie? Why only a girl?
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

HelloSweetie wrote:
FreeFinn wrote:

Let's face it, Missy's daughter is going to come out 100% looking like Bryan and not the little blonde Missy-clone she's hoping for.

They will have a daughter that is Honey Boo Boo cute, and I'm sure that's not what Missy has in mind. IVF can't cure ugly and stupid unless they use donor eggs and sperm.
More than likely she would look like Bryan I think, or his sister, 3 of my 4 children are girls and only one looks like me, the other two look like their dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FreeFinn
Amateur
Amateur

I think it'd be hilarious if the daughter ended up looking like Bryan.
Free Finn!
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

They can afford every option. I am surprised they didnt do it with Finn or did they and it didnt work lol http://chooseagender.com/methods-of-gen ... ction.aspx
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Momto3boys wrote:They can afford every option. I am surprised they didnt do it with Finn or did they and it didnt work lol
Lolllll I just had a flashback to the time someone made the honest mistake of thinking Fin was a girl, and Missy was soooo offended as if they were purposely trying to rub it in that she didn't have a girl. Hahaha

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I highly doubt Missy is pregnant and going skiing.

FreeFinn
Amateur
Amateur

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I highly doubt Missy is pregnant and going skiing.

Aw man! I just noticed that
Free Finn!
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

FreeFinn wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I highly doubt Missy is pregnant and going skiing.

Aw man! I just noticed that
Yeah I was kind of thinking maybe she was but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't go skiing if she knew she was pregnant, so I guess not.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Wasn't she rolling down a hill with Ollie while heavily pregnant with Finn.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Wasn't she rolling down a hill with Ollie while heavily pregnant with Finn.

Yep, but that was after she knew he was a boy.
Same as her riding rides at Disneyland and then trying to hide it from the vlog.

Return to “Daily Bumps”