• Advertisement

KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby Strawberry26 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:15 pm

Here's part #3. Someone can recap the last thread. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Amateur
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:48 am
Has thanked: 2880 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Advertisement

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:45 pm

Awesome thread title. 20 million dollars you did slay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Gossiper
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 2567 times
Been thanked: 2214 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby veghead » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:41 pm

I don't know if this has already been addressed, and I know it's important to have a play room for the kids, however, I wonder why they dedicated that entire front room to be a play room? It doesn't look comfortable and it's kinda tacky. That room looks like it should be a formal dining room especially considering they don't seem to have one.. or a real proper place to sit and eat meals..
veghead
Wallflower
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:16 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby Sosie Lark » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Haha! I don't keep up on them too much, but I had to comment on this thread title when I saw it. Brilliant!
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:50 am
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 1054 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby saranghae » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Keren seems ready to pop and so uncomfortable, I think I would be miserable and grumpy at that stage too. I feel bad for Khoa though, she does seem kinda insufferable. Maybe make him some food once in awhile before you start bombarding him with chores to do after he's been out working all day...? It's not like the world will end if some shelves don't get hung. She really has it made at 24 though, nice home, buying so many expensive things and making videos about them, husband working so she doesn't have to, sigh. We are looking to buy a place right now, and just hoping to get something livable because we won't be able to afford to replace anything very quickly. I feel like they aren't buying things with cash only, and rely heavily on credit, etc. I still can't believe Keren is only 24, she looks so rough. I am kinda tired of all the "lol azn" jokes, she acts like Khoa is a novelty or something. *shrugs*
saranghae
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:13 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby kgiff77 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:14 pm

I'm a little behind but.
Wait she thinks she has white coat syndrome? Does she really not think her blood pressure is high always? She eats so much sodium in sure her blood pressure is higher than normal. I doubt it's WCS


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kgiff77
Amateur
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:24 am
Has thanked: 1292 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby kgiff77 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:19 pm

kgiff77 wrote:I'm a little behind but.
Wait she thinks she has white coat syndrome? Does she really not think her blood pressure is high always? She eats so much sodium in sure her blood pressure is higher than normal. I doubt it's WCS


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh just kidding. It was Khoa. I'm surprised Kerens was fine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kgiff77
Amateur
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:24 am
Has thanked: 1292 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:28 pm

I'm assuming she got nothing at her baby shower since all of these minions bought her everything on her registry...
ACarATorchAJess
Informer
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 907 times
Been thanked: 1220 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby staceyeileen » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:01 pm

veghead wrote:I don't know if this has already been addressed, and I know it's important to have a play room for the kids, however, I wonder why they dedicated that entire front room to be a play room? It doesn't look comfortable and it's kinda tacky. That room looks like it should be a formal dining room especially considering they don't seem to have one.. or a real proper place to sit and eat meals..

They do have a dining room. It's to the right when you come in the front door. To the left is the play room, which is meant to be the formal living room. But who needs a formal living room?

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
staceyeileen
Informer
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:10 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 1178 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby kkkk » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:14 am

kgiff77 wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:I'm a little behind but.
Wait she thinks she has white coat syndrome? Does she really not think her blood pressure is high always? She eats so much sodium in sure her blood pressure is higher than normal. I doubt it's WCS


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh just kidding. It was Khoa. I'm surprised Kerens was fine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I was surprised too! But her heart rate was a little high.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kkkk
Gossiper
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:37 am
Has thanked: 805 times
Been thanked: 2709 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:50 am

staceyeileen wrote:
veghead wrote:I don't know if this has already been addressed, and I know it's important to have a play room for the kids, however, I wonder why they dedicated that entire front room to be a play room? It doesn't look comfortable and it's kinda tacky. That room looks like it should be a formal dining room especially considering they don't seem to have one.. or a real proper place to sit and eat meals..

They do have a dining room. It's to the right when you come in the front door. To the left is the play room, which is meant to be the formal living room. But who needs a formal living room?

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk


honestly she should block off the playroom with doors that way it's more private and put in carpeting or a rug and get shelves and stuff if she really wants it in that room. I think she should make that room the office and the office the playroom. It would look a lot neater being right as you walk in. And she should still block it off with doors for privacy
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Gossiper
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 am
Has thanked: 525 times
Been thanked: 2421 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:21 am

anyone else find it weird that khoa was the only one thanking people at the end of the babyshower when people were leaving? keren was secluded in landon's room... smh. I just find that SO rude.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Gossiper
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 am
Has thanked: 525 times
Been thanked: 2421 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby Ardnaid » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:11 am

I'm still irritated they had a shower. I mean, if they were having a girl, or it had been more than a year since her last... But there was no reason, other than getting more free shit so they can use their income for chickfila and expensive and unnecessary bullshit for their house.
User avatar
Ardnaid
Talker
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:39 am
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 567 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby webbygurl626 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:25 am

Ardnaid wrote:I'm still irritated they had a shower. I mean, if they were having a girl, or it had been more than a year since her last... But there was no reason, other than getting more free shit so they can use their income for chickfila and expensive and unnecessary bullshit for their house.


I agree I had two boys and didn't do another shower, although I know someone who is having another girl and she was surprised when no one showed up to the baby shower I think it's tacky and kinda rude! I get wanting to celebrate the baby but when u register for gifts again it's like your just asking for free stuff!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Informer
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 1025 times
Been thanked: 936 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby kgiff77 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:40 am

webbygurl626 wrote:
Ardnaid wrote:I'm still irritated they had a shower. I mean, if they were having a girl, or it had been more than a year since her last... But there was no reason, other than getting more free shit so they can use their income for chickfila and expensive and unnecessary bullshit for their house.


I agree I had two boys and didn't do another shower, although I know someone who is having another girl and she was surprised when no one showed up to the baby shower I think it's tacky and kinda rude! I get wanting to celebrate the baby but when u register for gifts again it's like your just asking for free stuff!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone I know that has had a baby shower after having another baby of the same gender has done just a party and if anyone wanted to bring a gift they had them bring a book


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kgiff77
Amateur
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:24 am
Has thanked: 1292 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby Mlburk21 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:43 am

And this Joyce that keeps sending expensive gifts! Khoa and Keren keep saying "we're trying to get in touch with you, we can't find you" They literally said they have her address! But anywho, every gift she's sent them, they are using for Jackson! Wtf? Soooo people are sending stuff for the baby and they use it on Jackson? They are so tacky!
Mlburk21
Amateur
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby Ardnaid » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:50 am

I wonder if "Joyce" exists. It wouldn't surprise me to hear that K&K made her up. Not sure what thr end game would be to that. Maybe excusing the purchases? "Oh, we didn't get this extravagant stuff, it's from a fan so it's okay!" Or so people can see how happy they are so they send more stuff? Or send more expensive stuff to top "Joyce"?
User avatar
Ardnaid
Talker
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:39 am
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 567 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby amandahhh43 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:36 pm

It makes no sense that they had another baby shower they are having a boy not a girl !! It makes 0 sense . Andddddd they already have so much shit for Landon from their subscribers and the stuff they bought as well & it's all good quality items they need so why throw a baby shower to get more junk when they are ALL SET .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amandahhh43
Talker
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:24 am
Has thanked: 562 times
Been thanked: 509 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby amandahhh43 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Keren is so spoiled


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amandahhh43
Talker
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:24 am
Has thanked: 562 times
Been thanked: 509 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby webbygurl626 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:53 pm

amandahhh43 wrote:Keren is so spoiled


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She really is, I love it when khoa was talking about the pizza and she asked if he ordered a pepperoni one and he was confused because she said cheese was ok and said nothing about pepperoni she was so bratty about like he was suppose to read her mind!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Informer
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 1025 times
Been thanked: 936 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby amandahhh43 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:56 pm

I honestly can't stand her . She doesn't know how lucky she is .. and that pisses me off . She has khoa who loves her, a baby boy, one on the way, a really really really good paying job that people would DIE FOR, and she gets sent so much extravagant FREE STUFF for the baby and her and everyone els . She's such a bitch who doesn't realize that , she has blinders on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amandahhh43
Talker
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:24 am
Has thanked: 562 times
Been thanked: 509 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ecf997 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:21 pm

The level of materialism that goes along with asking for more gifts when you already have a stable income, tons of gifts from subscribers, and a gift registry is truly astounding.
ecf997
Informer
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 1428 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby future_wifey » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Keren fucked up when she started showing her true bitchy colors this pregnancy. I never would have expected her to act like she has. Especially with her bullshit on twitter. I unsubbed after that because she's a bully. I don't care if someone disagrees with you or calls you lazy. You delete the comment and move on, not attack them publicly. She has lost all respect from me, and I think that a lot of people who aren't 13 see what an entitled, lazy, fake bitch she is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
future_wifey
Talker
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:50 pm
Has thanked: 424 times
Been thanked: 832 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ecf997 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Oh, and by the way, my mother had SIX children. Guess how many baby showers she had? One. One baby shower. Because she felt uncomfortable asking people for gifts when it was her choice to have that many kids. It's customary to have one, usually two if you're having a baby of the opposite sex from what you previously had. But two showers in a row for two boys? Ridiculous.
ecf997
Informer
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 1428 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby amandahhh43 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:45 pm

AGREEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD . It just shows how spoiled she is for doing that !!!!!!!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amandahhh43
Talker
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:24 am
Has thanked: 562 times
Been thanked: 509 times

Next

Return to I-P

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests