JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

heyyyhi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by heyyyhi »

dancingfireflame wrote:An agreement is just an assumption. I came across Ashley's social media pages and she doesn't publicly post any pictures of the boys. So I don't see why she would be okay with Jess vlogging them. (I say publicly because she could post them for 'friends')

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Ashley's boyfriend posts pictures of them once in a while and on one photo referred to Tommy as "my kid". I don't think she cares as much as some people think by now about her kids being in videos on YouTube every once in a while.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

one photo to a few people you know vs 400k+ strangers are TOTALLY the same thing. yeah.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

I made my first youtube channel when I was ten (in 2007) and used to post videos to my friends, it was a different era back then lmao. I liked watching fan made music videos at the time. Today I know lots of kids who have toy channels and channels where they make little webseries with their toys. The youngest I know is 4 now, but made the channel when she was 3 bc her older cousin already had one.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Sorry if I'm bringing this back to old topics but I don't think we'll see Jess and Chris splitting up this year. Do I think it's coming? Absolutely. I think chris is crazy about jess, or at least he was at first, but I never got that vibe from her. She seemed excited at first about the relationship and then the wedding, having a baby, finding the kids a new dad and someone to look after her, etc. but I don't think it was ever really about him. I think she was lonely and she needed help because she seemed SO overwhelmed with those 4 kids under the age of 5 before Chris came on the scene. It doesn't seem like he's bonded with all of the kids but chris is there to help wrangle them and it does seem like he looks after them quite a bit day to day which must help Jess out a ton. I definitely think now they're realizing that living with 5 kids full time is incredibly hard, Tommy and Caden's 6 hour back and forth is probably getting annoying, and maybe they're starting to think they don't actually know the other that well. Parenting is one child really hard when you have a solid relationship built on years of love, trust, and shared experiences - I can't imagine what it would be like to have a baby on top of 4/6 other kids close in age when you've been together less than three years. It must be a nightmare.

I do think they'll try to make it work a while longer for the sake of the kids, at least. Chris is really attached to Landen and I don't see him doing what Drake did to Lilia and just leaving. Plus given how few people were at their wedding i'm guessing there wasn't a lot of support for this marriage so maybe they'll stay with each other to prove everyone wrong, or at least until they've had a good run (which in modesto is what, 18 months?). i can see them splitting when Addy is in kindergarten but I think they'll hold on at least a while longer. I don't think either of them are the type to leave and they seem to dependant on each other - chris for money and jess for a babysitter - that they need each other. And then on top of everything there's custody which would make me think twice about divorce if i was Chris. Even Gabe, who is a very involved father, barely has any custody - every second weekend is nothing. I know he gets more days during the week but as far as i understand it, that's up to Jess and however much she wants to give him.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I was thinking about her next divorce - this is such a soap opera to me - and my guess is, it's only coming soon if there's some kind of Event. They already bicker all the time, even their friends say so, and we've seen it. I think he's annoyed by her nagging and she's not that attracted to him. But. I can't see either of them just getting sick of it and wanting to move on this soon. Jess may be nuts, but she's also obsessed with her image, and she doesn't want a third divorce or fourth marriage. If one of them cheats then all bets are off. Otherwise I see them tolerating each other for 5 to 7-ish years. That seems to be when people get really antsy.
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Remember this is Jess we're talking about! She'll cling onto Chris until he cuts the rope! I think even she is smart enough to realise she can't raise five kids to 18 years old with a YouTube salary (which will die out in 5 years at most).
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

Sorry I'm a video behind. It annoyed me when she was going on about how she likes to spend individual time with her kids and then she talked about "the twins" birthday. "The twins" is not an individual. Spending time with "the twins" is 2-on-1, not 1-on-1! Omg.

I bet Kaden and Kyson would enjoy actually spending individual time with her for their birthday- she could take each of them somewhere by themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

blackroses wrote:I'm just tired of the copying and pasting of the fact they "could've made an agreement" I've seen the same exact thing written at least four times already and it's fucking irritating.
Omg. Yes! Literally the same response has been posted at least 5 times.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

purplerain55 wrote:Remember this is Jess we're talking about! She'll cling onto Chris until he cuts the rope! I think even she is smart enough to realise she can't raise five kids to 18 years old with a YouTube salary (which will die out in 5 years at most).
The truly successful YouTubers are making sure they have other opportunities set until outside of YouTube. Nothing last forever and you have to plan. Jess isn't capable of doing that.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I think Jess is going to smash head on in to the perfect storm in the next ten years. Her kids will all be moody teenagers or pre-teens, her relationship with Chris will definitely have ended and her YouTube views will have dropped to almost nothing. Her views only go up when she has a baby or relationship drama - no one wants to watch a video about what someone's 13 year old is doing. If anything happens to Mimi in the next ten years I could definitely see Jess ending up homeless or living in extreme poverty. I would be so worried about the future if I was her.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

ja14 wrote:
purplerain55 wrote:Remember this is Jess we're talking about! She'll cling onto Chris until he cuts the rope! I think even she is smart enough to realise she can't raise five kids to 18 years old with a YouTube salary (which will die out in 5 years at most).
The truly successful YouTubers are making sure they have other opportunities set until outside of YouTube. Nothing last forever and you have to plan. Jess isn't capable of doing that.

That's true, I never got why the teen mom squad like jess, britney, vanessa, etc. never tried to get into that. I guess jess is kind of a niche market - she's not a mom who also makes make up tutorials, or planner videos, or does anything really 'lifestyle' related which seems to be the easiest way to make $$$ from side projects. she's also not the kind of yt mom who makes adult content for other parents so if she sold baby gear idk if anyone would buy it but if i had her amount of subscribers i'd probably be at least trying. That's the only way to turn yt into any kind of long term career as far as i can see.

Then again, jess and britney obviously don't know shit about finances since they eat out all the time and fritter away money on crap from target, but live in rented houses and drive suvs that they haven't payed off. If I had that kind of money coming in I'd definitely be purchasing some assets outright so that when youtube doesn't pay well I'd at least own my house and car. They're both going to end up totally broke with nothing. I'm not saying either of them could afford to buy a house in cash but they should at least be saving or make it a priority while they have a lot of income.

I don't think jess is ever going to get big sponsors because her demographic is so young but if she stepped up her game i think britney could do well for herself. If she built up her following a little more and made more mom-focused sit down videos to attract more parents Brit could easily collab with a smaller boutique brand for a range of pacifiers, organic cotton swaddle blankets with cute designs, etsy-style hair bows for little girls, etc. - or maybe even some kind of homeware thing? There are tons of them on ig and I bet at least one of them would like that exposure. i always thought b would be good at owning a kids boutique or something - at least she doesn't pronounce it BOW-tique like jess, ugh.

edit: sorry for the rant, it just makes me mad these girls have so many opportunities to make easy money and set themselves up financially, but they're all too stupid to do anything.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

OT I saw this pic on chris' profile pic album on FB. I'd be embarrassed to have friends and family see this pic. Its so tacky looking. The belly, the shirt, the shorts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Snap of Kaden with a chunk cut out of his hair... omg please let this be the thing that causes him to get a decent haircut.

Realistically I think he'll just have a short piece til it grows out. Blah.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

luci417 wrote:
ja14 wrote:

That's true, I never got why the teen mom squad like jess, britney, vanessa, etc. never tried to get into that. I guess jess is kind of a niche market - she's not a mom who also makes make up tutorials, or planner videos, or does anything really 'lifestyle' related which seems to be the easiest way to make $$$ from side projects. she's also not the kind of yt mom who makes adult content for other parents so if she sold baby gear idk if anyone would buy it but if i had her amount of subscribers i'd probably be at least trying. That's the only way to turn yt into any kind of long term career as far as i can see.

Then again, jess and britney obviously don't know shit about finances since they eat out all the time and fritter away money on crap from target, but live in rented houses and drive suvs that they haven't payed off. If I had that kind of money coming in I'd definitely be purchasing some assets outright so that when youtube doesn't pay well I'd at least own my house and car. They're both going to end up totally broke with nothing. I'm not saying either of them could afford to buy a house in cash but they should at least be saving or make it a priority while they have a lot of income.

I don't think jess is ever going to get big sponsors because her demographic is so young but if she stepped up her game i think britney could do well for herself. If she built up her following a little more and made more mom-focused sit down videos to attract more parents Brit could easily collab with a smaller boutique brand for a range of pacifiers, organic cotton swaddle blankets with cute designs, etsy-style hair bows for little girls, etc. - or maybe even some kind of homeware thing? There are tons of them on ig and I bet at least one of them would like that exposure. i always thought b would be good at owning a kids boutique or something - at least she doesn't pronounce it BOW-tique like jess, ugh.

edit: sorry for the rant, it just makes me mad these girls have so many opportunities to make easy money and set themselves up financially, but they're all too stupid to do anything.
I agree!!! But then again, we all seem like fairly rational people who have our own shit together on some level. I think we're beating a dead horse by trying to compare Jess's decisions with our own. Let's take a minute to appreciate just how many bad/rushed decisions you have to make in life to get in her crazy predicament so young. ImageImageImage

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

But seriously, she has such a wonderful opportunity to have a better future with the YouTube money, as do all of the teen moms who have "made it big" in the past few years, and every single one of them has blown it. It's honestly just sad. I would have so much more respect for al of these moms if they just got a degree in something they could actually use to get a job to take care of their kids if necessary. I feel like none of them have solid fall-backs and it's ridiculous because they were put in the best possible position to succeed after being teen parents. Literally all they had to do was film themselves being teen moms and upload it on the internet to make money... it doesn't get easier than that.

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Since we are speculating, I wonder if Jess blew the whole Ashley situation out of proportion. I don't remember when she talked about Ashley not wanting the boys in videos or when that came up, but we all think she exaggerates all the Drake stuff so maybe Ashely was just a little bit concerned at first and didn't really understand all of it. And Jess decided to bend the truth and make Ashley seem pissed off and overbearing.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I think it's probably different now since Jess is Chris's wife and not just some girl.

ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

imapumkinseed wrote:Snap of Kaden with a chunk cut out of his hair... omg please let this be the thing that causes him to get a decent haircut.

Realistically I think he'll just have a short piece til it grows out. Blah.
LMAO just came here to post this! I was gonna say please let this be the reason they finally cut it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Eh I threw a little fit when my ex's new gf had my kids as her profile picture after only a few months. I wasn't scared for their security or anything, it just crossed a line. She wasn't necessarily a permanent fixture in their lives yet and didn't need to be presenting herself on social media like they were hers. If they'd stayed together and been married I wouldn't have cared if she had pictures or videos. So my gut instinct is that Ashley has backed down voluntarily although probably still rolls her eyes.
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

literallywhat wrote:Since we are speculating, I wonder if Jess blew the whole Ashley situation out of proportion.

As far as l remember, Jessica never discussed Ashley beyond implying that they weren't on good terms through no fault of her own (of course).
I believe that Ashley submitted court papers for something with a comment added on expressing her wish to keep her children off public social media? And then there were a couple of angry sounding tweets that were likely about the whole situation.
I imagine it's all in the screenshot thread?

Return to “JesssFam”